The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Siddonlook11 »

good game so far..

Arsenal leads . 0-1 .BFG../4th min

Welbeck /Walcott upfront.

Few of the kids showing good skills but nothing outstanding..Said started but no Casette yet.. Half time.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

The young boys in midfield stealing the show so far.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:Arsenal player. About 3 AM Eastern time USA.

Is 11am BST, 3am Eastern time?

5 AM then.

Cheiii na so Math dey hard you :rotf: :rotf: Chineke Le :ohmy: :mrgreen:
Taba nshi anuofia!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Guys, Walcott is done mehn...dude no be am today at all at all...haba
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Laca baba...what else can one say. He is who we think he is...

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Blukyt wrote:The young boys in midfield stealing the show so far.
Bramall, Willock, and Nelson did their thing meanwhile Walcott and Welbeck stunk up the joint...a damn shame if you ask me smh

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Robbynice wrote:Guys, Walcott is done mehn...dude no be am today at all at all...haba
Friendly Robby. Friendly.

I think Theophilus will score up to 15 goals this year, mainly in the FA cup, Europa cup, and League cup.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The biggest Mistake we can make is to sell the big OG. In the glory days, Wenger had amazing back-up strikers like Kanu and Wiltord. Why is it supposed to be a tabo to have multiple great strikers on the same team.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:Arsenal player. About 3 AM Eastern time USA.

Is 11am BST, 3am Eastern time?

5 AM then.

Cheiii na so Math dey hard you :rotf: :rotf: Chineke Le :ohmy: :mrgreen:
Taba nshi anuofia!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:The biggest Mistake we can make is to sell the big OG. In the glory days, Wenger had amazing back-up strikers like Kanu and Wiltord. Why is it supposed to be a tabo to have multiple great strikers on the same team.

I thought you said you were taking a sabbatical :laugh: you don return already with more nonsense :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:The biggest Mistake we can make is to sell the big OG. In the glory days, Wenger had amazing back-up strikers like Kanu and Wiltord. Why is it supposed to be a tabo to have multiple great strikers on the same team.
Arsenal no longer need to sell players. Wenger and Giroud trust each other, an understanding will be reached between both men.

Giroud just signed a new contract, if he agitates for a move, Arsenal will put a ridiculous price tag knowing no club will meet the price. But this will not be necessary because IMHO Arsenal will not sell unless they see a strategic advantage in doing so. In other words, it is in the best interest of the club football wise to do so. But I just cannot see this scenario.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Remember when I mentioned a youth player called Reiss Nelson!!!!

Una like am today? Boy is going places.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why is there so much interest around the football world about Olivier Giroud? But yet no o e wants Ozil? This is hilarious :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://talksport.com/football/mesut-ozi ... bson-tells

Waffi no be me talk am ohhh :taunt: :taunt:

http://talksport.com/football/liverpool ... n-saunders

Yet another team dey use dem ex players to tap up Giroud :woot:

Why dem dey hurt poor Mezi's feelings like dis nah :taunt:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Imagine oki na gwo ofe quoting talksport. :roll:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:http://talksport.com/football/mesut-ozi ... bson-tells

TalkSport. Mo Gbe!!!! :blink: :blink:

Stewart Robson!! You cannot be serious. That wanker who was at Arsenal TV, then players demanded was fired immediately, when he crossed the line with Walcott. He was promptly fired and since then has held a grudge. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that not that guy Alan Brazil, who it alleged got fired from SkySports for unprofessional conduct which included, too many days off, lateness and being drunk showing up for work? You see why it is called Talkshyte. :oops: :oops: :oops:

TalkShyte. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You and your Ozil agenda. You are really getting desperate. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Kai! Arsenal na wa oh! 83,000 supporters turning up for a pre-season game in Sydney. Nuff said! :thumbs: :thumbs:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:http://talksport.com/football/mesut-ozi ... bson-tells

TalkSport. Mo Gbe!!!! :blink: :blink:

Stewart Robson!! You cannot be serious. That wanker who was at Arsenal TV, then players demanded was fired immediately, when he crossed the line with Walcott. He was promptly fired and since then has held a grudge. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that not that guy Alan Brazil, who it alleged got fired from SkySports for unprofessional conduct which included, too many days off, lateness and being drunk showing up for work? You see why it is called Talkshyte. :oops: :oops: :oops:

TalkShyte. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You and your Ozil agenda. You are really getting desperate. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Er I see you're attacking people and not dealing with substance .... I wonder why :woot:

Bottom line is that no top team wants Ozil :woot: a point that us abundantly Clear even for the blind and slow to learn :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:Imagine oki na gwo ofe quoting talksport. :roll:

Pretty rich coming from a prat wey no fit calculate simple time zone math :rotf:

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Waffiman wrote:Remember when I mentioned a youth player called Reiss Nelson!!!!

Una like am today? Boy is going places.
Now, that boy is something.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Reiss Nelson looked really good. I was very impressed with 17yr old Willock too.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Reiss Nelson was okay. 17 year old is far from ready from first team senior football.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Giroud is the perfect back up striker. But if the price is right, can't say no.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx