ROHR THREATENS TO QUIT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHR THREATENS TO QUIT

Post by Gotti »

oloye wrote:The stuff my ears have been hearing about the egunje racketeering going on with the national team since I have been on the ground is unbelievable.

Let me just say, there is an unofficial a pay as you play policy in place. Awon boys dey drop big time! Kai egunje don't spoil naija football.
But we were harangued that these things do not occur under Oyinbo...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

fabio wrote:
oloye wrote:The stuff my ears have been hearing about the egunje racketeering going on with the national team since I have been on the ground is unbelievable.

Let me just say, there is an unofficial a pay as you play policy in place. Awon boys dey drop big time! Kai egunje don't spoil naija football.
Are you saying Sir V is vindicated?

Nope! Because he assured us that dropology does not happen under a Oyinbo regime... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

We saw what happened with these guys meddling with Oliseh and how we then failed to qualify for the AFCON. Their overreaction to a smaller problem, failure at the CHAN, directly resulted in a much bigger problem - failure to qualify for the AFCON. They'll never learn.

Surely these guys should know that the coach would be aware of the mistakes he made in the SA game and will seek to make adjustments for the next game. It is WAAAY too late to be meddling with the coaching position now. I even thought his appointment was already too late to qualify for the World Cup but he got off to a good start and we're in a very strong position in the group right now. Please, let him just do his job!
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

angel*.

Who were the available "best players" who did not play against South Africa ?
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Enugu II wrote:It is disheartening that people can sit in the comfort of their offices and homes and feel that they know better than the coach who is directly working with players.

COUCH POTATOES!!!!....
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enugu II wrote:It is disheartening that people can sit in the comfort of their offices and homes and feel that they know better than the coach who is directly working with players.

The coach showed in the last game that he doesn't know it all especially when it comes to players selection. Green must save us. He is not telling the coach how to coach, but if the coach does not know what players to select then he must accept what Green tells him or quit.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:

The coach showed in the last game that he doesn't know it all especially when it comes to players selection. Green must save us. He is not telling the coach how to coach, but if the coach does not know what players to select then he must accept what Green tells him or quit.
Kpom
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

vancity eagle wrote:angel*.

Who were the available "best players" who did not play against South Africa ?
Babatunde Messi.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Gotti wrote:

Mr Enabler of bad practices, you don come again with your agenda! You process information the way it suits your evil agenda. If you can comprehend properly, what Oloye is saying is exactly the opposite of what you are posting. Let me help you out, the loss to SA, has strengthened the hands of those who want their players in the SE but were unable to get them into the team because of Rohr's insistence on picking the best players only. They want to use the loss to SA to promote players they collect egunje from, into the SE. Comprehend?
I am happy
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Mr Enabler of bad practices, you don come again with your agenda! You process information the way it suits your evil agenda. If you can comprehend properly, what Oloye is saying is exactly the opposite of what you are posting. Let me help you out, the loss to SA, has strengthened the hands of those who want their players in the SE but were unable to get them into the team because of Rohr's insistence on picking the best players only. They want to use the loss to SA to promote players they collect egunje from, into the SE. Comprehend?
Our resident clown :mrgreen: returns with his usual buffoonery. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

zee wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Our resident clown :mrgreen: returns with his usual buffoonery. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote
ChimpanZEE the village 1d1ot, we are discussng matters that are above your brainless head here. Oya vamoose!!! ewu goat
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

zee wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Our resident clown :mrgreen: returns with his usual buffoonery. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ChimpanZEE the village 1d1ot, we are discussng matters that are above your brainless head here. Oya vamoose!!! ewu goat

Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Stop casting aspersions without facts. Name names or stop the emotional outburst.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Our resident clown :mrgreen: returns with his usual buffoonery. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote
Abegi, just ignore him...
His lashing out at everyone else obviously betrays a personal shortcoming!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Gotti wrote:
Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Abegi, just ignore him...
His lashing out at everyone else obviously betrays a personal shortcoming!
OK, I will ignore ChimpanZEE, I agree wih you that he has personal issues to deal with Mr Enabler. :lol: :lol:
I am happy
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

It is one person. Chris Green!!
yes o
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

We Nigerians are our own worst enemies, at a time stakeholders should all be working together at qualifying the SE for the 2018 WC, we are working at cross purposes. There are attempts to derail the SE qualification by some sections of the media, agents and technical committee of the SE. Even among us on CE, there are wolves in sheep clothing or how would you explain a thread opened by some CEs to celebrate the SE home loss to South Africa?
The media have been bringing out all kinds of fake news to destabilize the coach, Gernot Rohr. They have gone as far as to report that he has been sacked. They test the waters with false news to guage public reaction and there is no retraction or apology when the news is revealed to be false. From Rohr having his list vetted, to change of match venue from Uyo and the latest fake news is that he has threatened to quit. All these is for pecuniary reasons not patriotic reasons.
I will send 2 posts on CE to buttress the points I am making and I hope all genuine lovers of the SE on CE would be aware of these shenanigans and not fall for it.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Rohr: I have no plans to quit Eagles
News July 14, 2017,

Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr has laughed at suggestions that he will resign from his job, following meddlesome activities by Nigeria Football Federation officials.

The German-born coach has been subjected to scrutiny after the Super Eagles failed to raise the bar in their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against South Africa in Uyo April 9. It was the first time the Super Eagles are tasting defeat under coach Rohr’s watch.

“It’s not my philosophy to resign. I am going to England to meet with some players. We are focused on our next two games.”

He was optimistic that the Super Eagles will pick up the crucial points in their next two games against Cameroon in the FIFA 2018 World Cup qualifiers in September. Nigeria is four points clear in the group B parings having beaten Zambia 2-1 away, and securing a 3-1 win over highly rated Algeria in Uyo. At least four points from the game against Cameroon will put the team in a good stead to qualify for the World Cup in Russia.

The post Rohr: I have no plans to quit Eagles appeared first on Vanguard News.
http://www.louisvalentinoblog.com/rohr- ... it-eagles/
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Russia 2018: Adepoju cries to Vee Pee for help

On July 14, 20172:58 am

•Urges presidency to stop enemies of Nigerian football

Former Super Eagles forward, Mutiu Adepoju has appealed to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to go beyond just approving money to the NFF as the Eagles continue their quest to land in Russia for the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup.

Mutiu Adepoju Adepoju, who was a member of the Eagles squad that made Nigeria’s World Cup debut at USA 94 under Dutch manager, Clemence Westerhof, said the presidency must intervene in Nigerian football to avoid those he called “enemies of the game in the country” from stopping the country from landing in Russia by other means. “It is obvious some people are working to stop Nigeria’s flag from being hoisted in Russia. These enemies are plotting their graph outside the field of play and in the nation’s interest, the presidency need to intervene before it becomes too late. Any follower of the game in the country would know where this disturbing signal is coming from,” Adepoju said.

The highly respected ex international was quick to add that what the nation’s soccer governing body, NFF needs now is total support from every Nigerian football stakeholder ahead of the all- important double header against Cameroon early September. “The battle we should be preparing for is the war against Cameroon and nothing else. Any other battle would amount to a distraction that would not do our football any good. By now one expects that the crisis in our football should be over. We must not do things that would see FIFA hammer falling on us the way it just fell on Sudan and Guinea,” Adepoju warned.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/russ ... -pee-help/
I am happy
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The VP shouldn't get involved. The NFF must learn how to sink and swim. A plan must be put in place to stop or reduce government of the NFF.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Dammy wrote:We Nigerians are our own worst enemies, at a time stakeholders should all be working together at qualifying the SE for the 2018 WC, we are working at cross purposes. There are attempts to derail the SE qualification by some sections of the media, agents and technical committee of the SE. Even among us on CE, there are wolves in sheep clothing or how would you explain a thread opened by some CEs to celebrate the SE home loss to South Africa?
The media have been bringing out all kinds of fake news to destabilize the coach, Gernot Rohr. They have gone as far as to report that he has been sacked. They test the waters with false news to guage public reaction and there is no retraction or apology when the news is revealed to be false. From Rohr having his list vetted, to change of match venue from Uyo and the latest fake news is that he has threatened to quit. All these is for pecuniary reasons not patriotic reasons.
I will send 2 posts on CE to buttress the points I am making and I hope all genuine lovers of the SE on CE would be aware of these shenanigans and not fall for it.
Dammy just chill jare...Rohr is currently sharing a taxi with Pinnick going round Queenland, getting players ready for the battle ahead.... Fake news is not only in America you know :rotf:
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

It's rather odd that you and your ilk conviniently chose to be silent when this same coach with most of the same crew of players beat Zambia and Algeria in recent WCQs. Now, y'all shout crucify him.
I mean, given the exact same players at your disposal, what would you have done differently???
Or were you just mouthing off just for the sake of it?
Also, totally shocked that you would reference that 'cucksocking-jackass opportunist' named Green as a savior. He might as well be the anti-Christ of Nigerian football
1naija wrote:

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

In more civilised climes, to have the ignominious track record of overseeing us not qualify for 2 ANC back to back will be grounds to fall on your sword. Instead, such empty barrels continue to make noise....