SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Post by balo »

Dele Alli would like to win championships in this life time. So he is targeting a move to Chelsea to live that dream.

Or is it the other way round? Is Chelsea trying to bring Alli to SB?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... urs-Gossip
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
txj wrote:"A player might feel that he's done enough at Tottenham, and he might fancy a change. You might feel that Tottenham is a nearly club, we 'nearly' go close to winning the league, we 'nearly' go close to winning the semifinal of the FA Cup, and he might choose to move on.

Danny Rose, a Tottenham player....
Thanks for pointing out what we already know. How many very good players in the past have left Spurs? We are still standing. Even if we win something players would still leave if they want to. That is the nature of the business. Players move and it generates revenue and excitement and trepidation in equal measure.

I guess all Liverpool players are staying because of the trophies you've won :sneaky:
:agree:

Kante won the league and upped and left Leicester!! Cristiano Ronaldo? He won the league and CL at Man Utd - he upped and left. Players leave for a variety of reasons - money, trophies, managers etc

As pajimoh said, there is no guarantee a player will stay at a club. What I do guarantee is that as long as Levy is at the wheel - he will not directly sell to Utd, City, Chelsea unless the deal is bloody fabulous e.g. 110m for Rose or Walker.

PS Rose and Walker have the same agent - pure coincidence that they are both the most unsettled? Hmmm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This one said they wont sell for less than 110 million. well, they have sold for 50 million. Less than half of your 110 million. Like i told you then, you talk too much. I am going to bump this thread again, very soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
txj wrote:"A player might feel that he's done enough at Tottenham, and he might fancy a change. You might feel that Tottenham is a nearly club, we 'nearly' go close to winning the league, we 'nearly' go close to winning the semifinal of the FA Cup, and he might choose to move on.

Thanks for pointing out what we already know. How many very good players in the past have left Spurs? We are still standing. Even if we win something players would still leave if they want to. That is the nature of the business. Players move and it generates revenue and excitement and trepidation in equal measure.

I guess all Liverpool players are staying because of the trophies you've won :sneaky:

Kante won the league and upped and left Leicester!! Cristiano Ronaldo? He won the league and CL at Man Utd - he upped and left. Players leave for a variety of reasons - money, trophies, managers etc

As pajimoh said, there is no guarantee a player will stay at a club. What I do guarantee is that as long as Levy is at the wheel - he will not directly sell to Utd, City, Chelsea unless the deal is bloody fabulous e.g. 110m for Rose or Walker.

PS Rose and Walker have the same agent - pure coincidence that they are both the most unsettled? Hmmm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This one said they wont sell for less than 110 million. well, they have sold for 50 million. Less than half of your 110 million. Like i told you then, you talk too much. I am going to bump this thread again, very soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ish happens. Levy felt 50m was a fab deal for Spurs. I can live with that. I personally wouldnt have sold Walker to an EPL club.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Ish happens. Levy felt 50m was a fab deal for Spurs. I can live with that. I personally wouldnt have sold Walker to an EPL club.
Poch had been slowly phasing out Walker since tail end of last season. There's a disagreement between Poch and Walker. Poch doesn't think Walker can handle two games in a week. Walker disagrees.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Rose and Alli next?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Poch had been slowly phasing out Walker since tail end of last season. There's a disagreement between Poch and Walker. Poch doesn't think Walker can handle two games in a week. Walker disagrees.
Poch noticed something about Walker. His head had been turned most likely and the dumb calls of being homesick for the North of England. Bizarre!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Oh! now you know "ish" happens? abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: When I was telling you that you are going to sell players this summer, you were twerking all over the whole place! beating your hairy chest talking about 110 million. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I was told as far back as April that Walker was gone.

Like I said, I will bump this thread again in the next 3 weeks. I have been told something that you wouldnt like. :rotf: :rotf: Are you going to twerk again? :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Thats the lies that have been told. The truth is, Walker demanded to leave as far back as January. Spurs tried to convince him and he refused. so, the bullying started. FACT!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Rose and Alli next?
Rose definitely wants out. He wants to go back home (up north). He has made it clear to Levy. We will see what comes out of it.

There is another player who is pushing to be sold.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

balo wrote:Dele Alli would like to win championships in this life time. So he is targeting a move to Chelsea to live that dream.

This guy.

You just to to every other clubs own thread and spam.

Tufiakwa. Nah wah for you sha.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

danfo driver wrote:
Rose definitely wants out. He wants to go back home (up north). He has made it clear to Levy. We will see what comes out of it.

I really don't know why you're raving on at something we've always coped with as a club. Rose and Walker replaced other players and in time they too would leave. Even Kane and Alli. You're not saying anything we don't already know. Very few players commit to one club for life. What we do know as a club is there are players willing to take their place. We were supposed to faze into oblivion after Modric and Bale and before them, the likes of Gazza, Linker etc

Life goes on. We are excited about Kane and Alli and all our players at the moment. If no one left we won't have them. That's the nature of the game. The king is dead, long live the king
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

peron33uk wrote:
balo wrote:Dele Alli would like to win championships in this life time. So he is targeting a move to Chelsea to live that dream.

This guy.

Where is the Spam na? Besides, the Forum is not restricted. So long one doesn't go disrespecting anyone.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

peron33uk wrote:

This guy.

He's a supporter of the cheque book club. They've not had to grow any player. So he's always gloating about players others are likely to lose
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

This guy.

He's a supporter of the cheque book club. They've not had to grow any player. So he's always gloating about players others are likely to lose

Actually I would rather you keep your exciting players. The core of your team. Spurs is on to something and it would be a shame to have to continually rebuild.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

This guy.

Actually I would rather you keep your exciting players. The core of your team. Spurs is on to something and it would be a shame to have to continually rebuild.
When clubs are will v to pay, players willing to depart and the law allows for free trade and movement of goods and services, you can't stop it or wish it away
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

This guy.

When clubs are will v to pay, players willing to depart and the law allows for free trade and movement of goods and services, you can't stop it or wish it away

One side of your mouth, you are accusing me of supporting a club that believes in that free trade and movement etc and has done well playing within the rules.

Oga make up your mind oo.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I really don't know why you're raving on at something we've always coped with as a club. Rose and Walker replaced other players and in time they too would leave. Even Kane and Alli. You're not saying anything we don't already know. Very few players commit to one club for life. What we do know as a club is there are players willing to take their place. We were supposed to faze into oblivion after Modric and Bale and before them, the likes of Gazza, Linker etc

Life goes on. We are excited about Kane and Alli and all our players at the moment. If no one left we won't have them. That's the nature of the game. The king is dead, long live the king

I wont assume I am raving. My comments are pointed at Cristao who said, absolutely, that Levy will NOT sell to an english club. I knew since April that Levy will sell to English clubs. And I just wanted to slap Cristao with that fact. o pari :lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

[/video]

I will surely weep when Poch leaves Spurs...

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

This guy.

One side of your mouth, you are accusing me of supporting a club that believes in that free trade and movement etc and has done well playing within the rules.

Oga make up your mind oo.
We want to keep our best players, most teams do. What you'd rather we do and we'd rather do are different from the realities of football happenings. That I what I was pointing out. We set out to grow a decent team but the same media that says you're a selling club are the same ones that will say this team could do with this player and start turning heads. Unless there's a rule and I don't think even the clubs would like it much, that a player honors their contract then buying and selling is unavoidable
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I am glad MoPo gave Trippier the job way back in late March especially in a high profile match to test his mantle. As much as I love Kyle Walker the dude delivers some brain fart moments that cost us points. It was his error on the first day of 2015/2016 match against ManU that cost us the match. Trippier on the other hand understands his defensive responsibilities come first and sticks to it.

Rose is another troubling one. His comments at the end of last season gave me cause for concern and I believe he is not going to get much playing time under MoPo this season even when he returns from injury. Unless he categorically gives his full loyalty then he is going to deputize for Ben Davis.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Its a Goal wrote:I am glad MoPo gave Trippier the job way back in late March especially in a high profile match to test his mantle. As much as I love Kyle Walker the dude delivers some brain fart moments that cost us points. It was his error on the first day of 2015/2016 match against ManU that cost us the match. Trippier on the other hand understands his defensive responsibilities come first and sticks to it.

Rose is another troubling one. His comments at the end of last season gave me cause for concern and I believe he is not going to get much playing time under MoPo this season even when he returns from injury. Unless he categorically gives his full loyalty then he is going to deputize for Ben Davis.

Interesting....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:I am glad MoPo gave Trippier the job way back in late March especially in a high profile match to test his mantle. As much as I love Kyle Walker the dude delivers some brain fart moments that cost us points. It was his error on the first day of 2015/2016 match against ManU that cost us the match. Trippier on the other hand understands his defensive responsibilities come first and sticks to it.

Rose wants to move up north to be close to his family. Only football fans find such things "troubling." Ironic how football fans scream loyalty, yet, they have all changed jobs 4-5 times! they jump from one location to another searching for money to feed their children, yet, cry like 12 year old girls, when a footballer wants to do the same, or many times, move closer to their family or girlfriend. :roll: