The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Waffiman »

balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:Swap deal? Sanchez for a Chelsea LCM stalwart.
Swap deal my arse. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol. You could be getting the better part of the deal.
Stop! It is pure rubbish. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When has there ever been a swap deal in this league? It has never happened and it will never happen. Think about it yourself and you can see the difficulties involved.

Actually the rumor is about swapping Matic for the Ox. But I think the rumor should be upgraded to Sanchez while Arsenal gets a defensive steel.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

City just paid £50m for Walker, why would we want a donkey called Matic? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

When has there ever been a swap deal in this league? It has never happened and it will never happen. Think about it yourself and you can see the difficulties involved.

Actually the rumor is about swapping Matic for the Ox. But I think the rumor should be upgraded to Sanchez while Arsenal gets a defensive steel.

City just paid £50m for Walker, why would we want a donkey called Matic? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Because Chelsea did you a favor selling Cech (A CL winning Keeper) to Arsenal. :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Are you minding Balo? He thinks we have forgotten how Chelski cheated us by swapping Ashley Cole and Gallas.

I thought Matic was going to Man U?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Are you minding Balo? He thinks we have forgotten how Chelski cheated us by swapping Ashley Cole and Gallas.

Wafoolishman has clearly forgotten! He twerked across this forum celebrating the capture of "Gallas", until this faithful and glorious day:

[/video]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was the day Wafoolishman turned on Gallas, and almost turned on Robby who continued to love Gallas. I remember vividly that 1 month after that game, Robby visited London and was supposed to live in Waffi's home. That didnt happen. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

LOL. I like good players. Not my fault.

Anything can still happen regarding Matic to Man U. But I hope Man U does not get him. Milan is said to have put in a bid for him (37m) and Chelsea holding out for 40m or add him to sweeten the capture of Sandro from Juve.
Last edited by balo on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Because Chelsea did you a favor selling Cech (A CL winning Keeper) to Arsenal. :taunt:
Gotta see the rumor for what it's - probably pushed by agents.
Matic is supposed to be on ManU radar but the Lukaku move creates tensions & you can see Chelsea not helping Jose - Arsenal will look at decent
propositions - heck yeah.
Alexis ain't in that discussion - y'all over there need to get those latin tempers of the gaffer & Costa to calm down.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote: City just paid £50m for Walker, why would we want a donkey called Matic? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wafoolishman has clearly forgotten! He twerked across this forum celebrating the capture of "Gallas", until this faithful and glorious day:

[/video]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was the day Wafoolishman turned on Gallas, and almost turned on Robby who continued to love Gallas. I remember vividly that 1 month after that game, Robby visited London and was supposed to live in Waffi's home. That didnt happen. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sad match for the right reasons. PK call was poor, and most importantly, a player's career was almost ended.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Game about to start!!!
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Ana, these Sydney guys are serious sha. Tempers are even flaring.

Ah ah, its just a friendly.

I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

I think it's a good game for Arsenal because it mirrors those teams in the PL that play compact and play the 1-1-8 formation

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Giroud!!!!

Goal

1-0 to Arsenal.

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Ramsey!!! 2-0 Fantastic chip over the keeper

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

It's only a preseason game against Australian Hey You's but some things will never change

Xhacrap is nothing more than an overpaid TOm huddlestone.

Iwobi needs to really step up if he hopes for a place on this team and this El Neny na real baller ... sliding in at CD between KOS AND MONREAL and directing traffic and proceedings like he had played there all his life :thumb:

But even though Arsenal is comfortable we still showed the need for an electric difference maker like Sanchez to unlock more robust defenses we expect to find when the season gets into gear. Please Wenger sign him up
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

anikulapo wrote:It's only a preseason game against Australian Hey You's but some things will never change

Iwobi needs to really step up if he hopes for a place on this team and this El Neny na real baller ... sliding in at CD between KOS AND MONREAL and directing traffic and proceedings like he had played there all his life :thumb:

But even though Arsenal is comfortable we still showed the need for an electric difference maker like Sanchez to unlock more robust defenses we expect to find when the season gets into gear. Please Wenger sign him up
True not not entirely true.

Xhaka is doing quite well.

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Goal!! 3-0

Elneny.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

peron33uk wrote:Goal!! 3-0

Elneny.
where una dey watch am?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

anikulapo wrote:It's only a preseason game against Australian Hey You's but some things will never change

Its preseason so we do not expect the best from the players but so far i think this is a good workout.

WSW have played like a bottom side EPL team, physical, brutal on challenges etc.

So good workout.

As the saying goes, you can only beat who is in front of you.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

peron33uk wrote:

You clearly don't know who Tom Huddlestone is
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
peron33uk wrote:Goal!! 3-0

Elneny.
where una dey watch am?
https://www.arsenal.com/live#!timeline

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

anikulapo wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

Oh yes i do my friend.

Xhaka has a lot more to his game and is definitely a lot better than him.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

peron33uk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

Oh yes i do my friend.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In what way?

Again clearly you don't know Tom Huddlestone :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

OMG what a shot by El Neny right off the crossbar and Giroud misses the rebound ..:: El Neny is ten times the player Xhacrap is

MLK.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

anikulapo wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
peron33uk wrote:

Oh yes i do my friend.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In what way?

Again clearly you don't know Tom Huddlestone :rotf:

Hahaha!!!

I also guess you do not know Xhaka. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: