Nice to see Africa BASED players make decent living

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nice to see Africa BASED players make decent living

Post by Comrade Machel »

:thumbs: :thumbs:
This running to Europe and other back water leagues isn't sustainable. Its good to see footballers in Africa make a decent living that they deserve albeit largely in south africa :clap:

Zims Khama Billiat

Tshabalala cars and house:thumbs:

Bafana bafanas Zungu

Tsepo Masilela

Teko Modise :woot:

Modise again golf gti :clap: :clap:

king Khune

Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nice to see Africa BASED players make decent living

Post by bushboy »

How does ONE country translate to the title "players in Africa?" It should just have said players in South Africa.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

bushboy wrote:How does ONE country translate to the title "players in Africa?" It should just have said players in South Africa.

Thags why I said albeit in south africa. Maybe other leagues can learn how rhe sascos manage to achieve that viability in their league. But a young naija player has a higher chance making the grade in South Africa league than Europe. No? Anthony Laffor spelling from west africais one highest paid in spl

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

so posing for picture with a car that was probably rented now translates into making a good living
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:so posing for picture with a car that was probably rented now translates into making a good living
Chief, you don't know this for a fact. I doubt they would go that far, unlike music video stars.
Moreover, property in SA is dirt cheap so they should be able to live relatively well.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

jette1 wrote:so posing for picture with a car that was probably rented now translates into making a good living
Rich people usually prefer not to own cars and rather lease/rent/hire and so forth.
Some footballers tend to be given cars for certain period to drive around and advertise the brand, that may explain pics.
That being said, it looks like they are making a decent living as the threadstarter said, though it may not be the extreme luxury we see from footballers in UK
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Damunk wrote:
Chief, you don't know this for a fact. I doubt they would go that far, unlike music video stars.
Moreover, property in SA is dirt cheap so they should be able to live relatively well.
Please explain the dirt cheap in property in SA?Do you mean compare to West or other part of Africa like Naija?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thread starter posting just picture to say they are living decent is not a fact.You should back it with their salary or something.
We have people in West that are broke and can post pictures looking good,does not mean living decent.
I remember when I came to USA,6 months after I buy my first car,when I take pictures send back home my friends and family think I don make am just by my posting in pictures.All I hear is oboy you don hammer,oboy you don make am ,my guy see how you fresh,oboy America dey under your feet.oboy you look like governor this and that when I was doing almost 3 full time jobs
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Aboutrika was earning megabucks at Al Ahly. That's why he rejected offers to move to Europ.
http://www.naijiant.com/
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Kajifu, your head no dey house. Notwithstanding, you dey on point sha. :thumb:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:Kajifu, your head no dey house. Notwithstanding, you dey on point sha. :thumb:
Bros our people praise me until it almost get to my head say I don hammer inside 6 months.
That is what pictures can do to you....
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is a weird post. These are normal cars that everyday Africans drive talkless footballers at successful African clubs.

Bros, no take your level start post .
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kajifu wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Please explain the dirt cheap in property in SA?Do you mean compare to West or other part of Africa like Naija?
Yes. Compared to Europe and Nigeria.
As Nigerians especially, we tend to look at property prices through OUR eyes and we all know the stupid price of property in Nigeria.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

kajifu wrote:Thread starter posting just picture to say they are living decent is not a fact.You should back it with their salary or something.
We have people in West that are broke and can post pictures looking good,does not mean living decent.
I remember when I came to USA,6 months after I buy my first car,when I take pictures send back home my friends and family think I don make am just by my posting in pictures.All I hear is oboy you don hammer,oboy you don make am ,my guy see how you fresh,oboy America dey under your feet.oboy you look like governor this and that when I was doing almost 3 full time jobs
:rotf:
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

felarey wrote:
kajifu wrote:Thread starter posting just picture to say they are living decent is not a fact.You should back it with their salary or something.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Samora Machel wrote: Image
Bobo is a pool boy and you're talking decent living.
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Some might be living beyond their means. No savings or anything...but I hope I'm wrong.
Regardless, good to see at least players can make a good living in the SA league.

Also, Modise's Aston.....

--------------------------------------------
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

BI (Before Internet), Naija folks mailed similar pictures home
They take pictures next to cars they clean & send it home to prove they have made it

Standing next to a car does not prove ownership
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Rawlings wrote:BI (Before Internet), Naija folks mailed similar pictures home
They take pictures next to cars they clean & send it home to prove they have made it

:???:
Ghana's last Nations Cup win was BI (Before Internet), and blurry black-and-white newspaper photos were the only proof we had that it happened. Are you saying we should doubt the photos?
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The Eagle wrote:
Rawlings wrote:BI (Before Internet), Naija folks mailed similar pictures home

:???:
Ghana's last Nations Cup win was BI (Before Internet), and blurry black-and-white newspaper photos were the only proof we had that it happened. Are you saying we should doubt the photos?
Damn! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 35 yrs no good o!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Seriously don't you think if these players were posting pics witn rented/hired cars people would know its a lie as their salaries are public knowledge in RSA. Maybe in Nigeria average people drive such cars but in south africa an economy as rich as Nigeria driving an Aston Martin or even a brand new bmw m3 is not something to be sniffed at. Even in the UK itself very few brits can afford to drive a brand new bmw m3. Majority of brand new luxury and executive cars in uk are bought by companies for employees and this is something we can prove easily there are academic papers on this :roll: Private people then buy the cars second hand usually after company gets rid of them after 3 years

Anyway for the doubting Thomases Ithumelang Khune in 2016 earned R480 000/month. That is £28 000/month. Yes I know on cybereagles its peanuts :rotf:

Currently Khama Billiat is now highest earning player in South Africa and he earns nearly £1 million a year I just need find the link where a Sundowns was saying they pay him very well

http://www.hinnews.com/goal/sa-news/cur ... l-players/
Over the years PSL Players has seen a big increase in how much they take home every month from their various clubs, with some players earning as high as R500,000. See the current list of the Top earners based on our research.

Kaizer Chiefs GoalKeeper Itumeleng Khune tops the Table with a R480,000 Salary

Sundowns Teko Modise comes second with a R450,000 Salary

Sundowns Ejike Uzoenyi shares the sames amount with Modise at R450,000

Kaizer Chiefs Siphiwe Tshabala Comes below Modise and Ejike with R380,000

Sundowns Anthony Laffor shares same salary with Tshabalala at R380,000
Last edited by Comrade Machel on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

1naija wrote:This is a weird post. These are normal cars that everyday Africans drive talkless footballers at successful African clubs.

Bros, no take your level start post .
Ok chief :rotf:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

airwolex wrote:
felarey wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kajifu na craze man :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."