Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:[]

blame Conte not me, I am not a fan of conte
Why? Because he humiliated Mikel? Banned sideways passer to the youth team and spat at his face? :lol:

See how life is? When Mourinho was coach of Chelsea you verbally assisted him because he put mikel on the bench! You celebrated when Mourinho was told to fool off by Chelsea and you danced, clapping your buttocks when Conte was hired! :rotf: :rotf: thinking likely will be a starter. Only for conte to pour hot oil on mikel and ask him never to rear his sideways head in cobham again:lol:
confused spammer, you do know you do not have to make up stuff just to get a few emojis.. what are you 10? My goodness, constantly you come up with lies and more lies... when did you read a comment from me about Jose..are you ok..

However I cannot wait for the day Conte gets canned

shame no dey catch you? Jose finished 6th last season with a billion pounds team..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I thought I would post this tidbit that demonstrates: (1) the almost military level of diligence and preparation that Jose puts in pre-match; and (2) what an utterly intelligent player Andrew Smith is.

Smith was responsible for the decisive goal in the Europa league final against Ajax. Before the game Mourinho gave very clear instructions that when Man Utd had a corner, Mkhitaryan was to position himself outside the Ajax box, and stay back in case the ball was cleared or Ajax tried to break away. Except that when Man Utd got a corner, Herrera deliberately disobeyed Mourinho, went up to Mkhitaryan and told him to stand next to the Ajax GK instead while he (Herrera) took Mkhitaryan's position outside the box. Mourinho got so frustrated with both players that he screamed "what the hell is going on?"

What Mourinho forgot (and the shrewd Smith remembered) is that Mkhitaryan was already on a yellow card. Mourinho later admitted Smith's genius by admitting "It turned out Herrera had taken responsibility in the situation. The reason was that the Mkhitaryan had a yellow card, so if Ajax suddenly put in a counterattack, and Mkhitaryan had fouled the player, he would have been expelled with a 1-0 lead." and reduced Utd to 10 men. Smith reasoned that it was better if he rather than Mkhitaryan was placed in the position of potentially having to commit a yellow card foul.

A few seconds after Smith told Mkhitaryan to get next to the GK at the corner, Mkhitaryan duly scored the decisive goal from said corner.
Little things like that make the difference between success and failure. I also recall Smith doing something similar earlier in the EPL season when Man Utd got a corner at OT against Leicester. It was Herrera again who improvised at a corner with verbal instructions to Juan Mata which led Man Utd to take a short corner, and set up Rashford to score.

After admitting he was embarrassed that a player thought of something he did not, Mourinho later said that Smith is "one of the smartest players he has had during his career"

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Excellent news. Very happy for Carras the metronome. Quality player.

I think this will continue the tradition of rare-playing captains at Man Utd (after Rooney, Vida, G-Nev, Rio, Robson). At 36, I doubt Carras will play week in, week out.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Dier and Perisic? :scared: :scared: Cheiiiiii if they snag those two then :scared: :scared:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.c ... 777705.amp
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote:Excellent news. Very happy for Carras the metronome. Quality player.

I think this will continue the tradition of rare-playing captains at Man Utd (after Rooney, Vida, G-Nev, Rio, Robson). At 36, I doubt Carras will play week in, week out.
This is a great gesture to a long serving player.
But i believe at his age and with injuries, Carrick may not be playing too many games.
That means the one to watch for is whoever is made the vice captain.
That person will be learning the job under Carrick and will be the captain in waiting.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I would vote for Andrew Smith. Leader-in-waiting.
benteke wrote: This is a great gesture to a long serving player.
But i believe at his age and with injuries, Carrick may not be playing too many games.
That means the one to watch for is whoever is made the vice captain.
That person will be learning the job under Carrick and will be the captain in waiting.
Last edited by wiseone on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Why? Because he humiliated Mikel? Banned sideways passer to the youth team and spat at his face? :lol:

See how life is? When Mourinho was coach of Chelsea you verbally assisted him because he put mikel on the bench! You celebrated when Mourinho was told to fool off by Chelsea and you danced, clapping your buttocks when Conte was hired! :rotf: :rotf: thinking likely will be a starter. Only for conte to pour hot oil on mikel and ask him never to rear his sideways head in cobham again:lol:
confused spammer, you do know you do not have to make up stuff just to get a few emojis.. what are you 10? My goodness, constantly you come up with lies and more lies... when did you read a comment from me about Jose..are you ok..

shame no dey catch you? Jose finished 6th last season with a billion pounds team..smh
Why?? Is he my father?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Why should shame catch me because a man i have never met in my life, who is of a different family and even nationality, failed at his job?? Is he my father?? or my brother?? You think I am like you who has never met mikel in your life, yet, you stay fantasizing about having his baby? Shameless goat. Dont go and fall in love with a real man and keep pining for a guy who will never consider your overweight asssssssss.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

confused spammer, you do know you do not have to make up stuff just to get a few emojis.. what are you 10? My goodness, constantly you come up with lies and more lies... when did you read a comment from me about Jose..are you ok.. check book manager groupie

Why?? Is he my father?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Why should shame catch me because a man i have never met in my life, who is of a different family and even nationality, failed at his job?? Is he my father?? or my brother?? You think I am like you who has never met mikel in your life, yet, you stay fantasizing about having his baby? Shameless goat. Dont go and fall in love with a real man and keep pining for a guy who will never consider your overweight asssssssss.
stop forcing yourself to laugh ...... another emoji used... not once can you post without using emoji, your lack the basic skills to construct your thoughts , so you use emojis , to buy time

what are you 10? talking about gay crap.. are you ok.. you are known as a JJC ..if jose mess you go smell am , if Jose slap you , you go shout sorry sir, i hope your hand no pain you.. FC Mourinho....smh 100 million on a wastepipe and you dey beat chest... :shock: you are better off supporting real winners like Mikel , Moses etc..instead of worshiping Jose. smh
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: what are you 10? talking about gay crap.. are you ok.. you are known as a JJC .
This is false. I joined Cybereagles before you. fact! :taunt: :lol: :lol: I was here when Allard was still here. If you even know who that is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
.if jose mess you go smell am , if Jose slap you , you go shout sorry sir, i hope your hand no pain you.. FC Mourinho....smh 100 million on a wastepipe and you dey beat chest... :shock:
Na lie! if Jose mess, I no go smell am. I no like mess
you are better off supporting real winners like Mikel , Moses etc..instead of worshiping Jose. smh

The Irony. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote: what are you 10? talking about gay crap.. are you ok.. you are known as a JJC .
This is false. I joined Cybereagles before you. fact! :taunt: :lol: :lol: I was here when Allard was still here. If you even know who that is. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
.if jose mess you go smell am , if Jose slap you , you go shout sorry sir, i hope your hand no pain you.. FC Mourinho....smh 100 million on a wastepipe and you dey beat chest... :shock:
you are better off supporting real winners like Mikel , Moses etc..instead of worshiping Jose. smh

o you want me to count the total amount of emoji you used?
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

o you want me to count the total amount of emoji you used?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No, count the total amount of sperm Mikel left in your fat overweight mouth. :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

there are some gay talk and abomination thoughts going on in here..wow..scary .... the world don spoil finish kai. :shock:
SuperEagles

spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

united fan; 13 years ago we took their best player now we've slung him back and took their current best player. Everton are our *Nice Lady*.

Everton fan;: We sent you David Moyes and destroyed a 25 year dynasty in 6 months. Your move, chuckles. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

During the friendly matches against Galaxy and RSL, I paid attention to the youngsters and I was very impressed.

TFM: the most physically developed of the lot. Strong as an ox, very quick, likes a strong tackle. He could be a good player for years to come.

Tuanzebe: the kid is the real deal. He has a languid style reminiscent of Laurent Blanc in his heyday. Even though he is just a teenager he plays with the composure of a veteran. He dispossesses opponents with the casualness of a man peeling an orange.

Pereira: the most skillful of the lot. Hard to judge him because Mourinho played him out of position in both games (as a DM regista instead of as an AM number 10 or wide forward - his natural positions). Surprisingly he handled the new strange position very well. It must have been a difficult adjustment for him (a bit like asking Oscar or Januzaj to play as a DM). I worry that JM is about to "Mikelise" him (turn an AM playmaker into a DM water carrier). He is technically very accomplished, can deliver a mean dead ball from corners or free kicks, and is a good crosser too. The one thing he lacks is pace. That might impede his development in the EPL which is full of gladiators. He would be a gem in a technical league like Spain, France, or Italy.
Last edited by wiseone on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:During the friendly matches against Galaxy and RSL, I paid attention to the youngsters and I was very impressed.

TFM: the most physically developed of the lot. Strong as an ox, very quick, likes a strong tackle. He could be a good player for years to come.

Tuanzebe: the kid is the real deal. He has a languid style reminiscent of Laurent Blanc in his heyday. Even though he is just a teenager he plays with the composure of a veteran. He dispossesses opponents with the casualness of a man peeling an orange.

The best youngster there is Mitchell. If Mourinho trusts him, he will e huge.
Pereira: the most skillful of the lot. Hard to judge him because Mourinho played him out of position in both games (as a DM regista instead of as an AM number 10 or wide forward - his natural positions). Surprisingly he handled the new strange position very well. It must have been a difficult adjustment for him (a bit like asking Oscar or Januzaj to play as a DM). I worry that JM is about to "Mikelise" him (turn an AM playmaker into a DM water carrier). He is technically very accomplished, can deliver a mean dead ball from corners, free kicks and is a good crosser too. The one thing he lacks is pace. That might impede his development in the EPL which is full of gladiators. He would be a gem in a technical league like Spain, France, or Italy.

Typical Nigerian. Thats why you guys are good for nothing. While you are here crying over another man's milk, Brazillians all over twitter are celebrating that Mourinho is about to create "Veratti" "Busquets" "Xavi" for them. Go on twitter and see the excitement all over Brazil fan base... look for the twitter page "Selcao Brazileira". This is why Nigerians are backward. Mikelise... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Perreira will NEVER play as a winger under Mourinho. Absolutely NOT an option.

His best position is not even AM, because he needs space to pick out his passes. His best position is the role Herrerra presently plays. Unfortunately for him, he needs to improve his defensive ability, his aggression and positioning.
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

wiseone wrote:During the friendly matches against Galaxy and RSL, I paid attention to the youngsters and I was very impressed.

Pereira: the most skillful of the lot. Hard to judge him because Mourinho played him out of position in both games (as a DM regista instead of as an AM number 10 or wide forward - his natural positions). Surprisingly he handled the new strange position very well. It must have been a difficult adjustment for him (a bit like asking Oscar or Januzaj to play as a DM). I worry that JM is about to "Mikelise" him (turn an AM playmaker into a DM water carrier). He is technically very accomplished, can deliver a mean dead ball from corners or free kicks, and is a good crosser too. The one thing he lacks is pace. That might impede his development in the EPL which is full of gladiators. He would be a gem in a technical league like Spain, France, or Italy.
Cheers for that report.
I'll be at the match on Thursday and I'm looking forward to seeing Tuanzebe and Pereira. Already know TFM is legit.
What were your thoughts on McTominay? Did he play vs the Galaxy?

--------------------------------------------
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

McTominay and Mitchell did OK but are not ready for the first team. Not necessarily because they are not good players. They are not as physically developed as TFM, Tuanzebe, and Pereira. TFM and Tuanzebe already have the physiques of grown men, and Pereira has already played an entire season of first team football in La Liga.

I think TFM should stay at the club and get experience in cup games and as a sub in EPL games. Ditto Pereira. Tuanzebe should be sent on loan to the Championship where he can learn his craft week in week out without the pressure of the EPL.
F360 wrote:
Cheers for that report.
I'll be at the match on Thursday and I'm looking forward to seeing Tuanzebe and Pereira. Already know TFM is legit.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

F360 wrote:

Cheers for that report.
F360 wrote:

Cheers for that report.
Fosu-Mensah is NOT ready. His positioning is very very poor for a guy who started as a CB and also plays as a DM. I think he needs to go on loan. I know Mourinho wants a right back (Aurier) and a left back. Fosu-Mensah needs to go on loan and learn how to position himself.

Even 2 seasons ago when he was man of the match against Tottenham at white hart lane, before he was subbed, his positioning was atrocious.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Just watching this United team of thoroughbreds running the lines should make all teams in the EPL stand up and take notice if they haven't already ...

Pace, power, size and technique are all on display here :scared:

Lukaku
Pogba
Valencia
Rashford

Along with the likes of Bailly and Martial still to come :scared: :scared: in this game alone :scared:

This team go do some serious damage ohhh :scared:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
spastic wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
spastic wrote:
Cito wrote:Mino Raiola hits the jackpot at ManU's expense again. I wonder how much of the 75million for Lukaku is going to him.

Someone need to do some in depth dig into accounts of Mourinho as he is probably getting a side cut on all these silly money.
None. United actually pays him his 15 million separately. Those money miss road dummies

Provide evidence. You and a bunch of liars lied that United paid Mino for Pogba. Thank god for the FIFA probe that revealed that it was the SELLING CLUB, Juve, who made the payment! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: amateurs thinking they know how transfer works! :rotf: :rotf: even common sense tells you that the agent brings bids to the selling club, hikes the price for the selling club and then gets his cut!
Wetin cosign me consign United. I could give 2 Fs. Lukaku

Make uno pay or not. Na una wahala. I think he is average. Until last season never reached 20 before. If you take away all of Lukaku's goals from Everton. They would have finished with 56 points and occupied the exact position they finished in.

comparing Lukaku with Harry Kane, Sergio Aguero, Diego Costa and Alexis Sanchez: I.e the other top strikers in the league

Lukaku covered the least average distance per game out of the five.
Lukaku makes the fewest number of sprints per game out of the five.
Lukaku reaches the lowest average speed per game out of the five.
Lukaku’s goals earned the fewest points out of the five last season

Nah son, I ain't worried one bit about Lukaku. If you get Bale, maybe I'll take notice. Right now its a 3 way race btw City, Spurs and Pool. Pending whether Arsenal can get all 3 players they want and whether Chelsea can sort out their Striker issues.

But United? Nah! Not on the list yet.
you absolutely should NOT be worried about Lukaku. And you absolutely should NOT be worried about United.

However, You should be worried about your failed revolution! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your coach who looks like a kwashiokored child and won NOTHING! Your coach who does not understand defending! you should be worried about him.

By the way, if there is one team Lukaku always bullies, its Man City. Last season, he fooooked you home and away.

[/video]

[/video]

Just imagine what he will do to you this season. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello Spastic love! The problem with you is that you have always been a very spoiled child.

Like I told you, Lukaku hates you and your club. every year, he bullies you and your club. More to come this year:

[/video]

[/video]
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

He is trash
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

spastic wrote:He is trash