Victor Osimhen's breakout season.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Victor Osimhen's breakout season.

Post by bushboy »

I am really looking forward to the Bundesliga this season. Victor has had a really good pre-season and it appears the coach really likes him. I expect him to get a lot of playing time this season and lay claim as one of thed best young strikers in football. My only concern is that he seems to have been converted to winger like Isaac Success.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Victor Osimhen's breakout season.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bushboy wrote:I am really looking forward to the Bundesliga this season. Victor has had a really good pre-season and it appears the coach really likes him. I expect him to get a lot of playing time this season and lay claim as one of thed best young strikers in football. My only concern is that he seems to have been converted to winger like Isaac Success.
You have just jinxed the boy and ruined what would've been a great season.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bushboy wrote:I am really looking forward to the Bundesliga this season. Victor has had a really good pre-season and it appears the coach really likes him. I expect him to get a lot of playing time this season and lay claim as one of thed best young strikers in football. My only concern is that he seems to have been converted to winger like Isaac Success.

You said the same dam thing about Isaac Success last season! The dude was a big flop at Watford! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Undertaker wrote:

You said the same dam thing about Isaac Success last season! The dude was a big flop at Watford! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Charap!!I He was injured for the most part and Matzarri was a terrible coach. I expect him to shine this season. Mark my words!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bushboy wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Charap!!I He was injured for the most part and Matzarri was a terrible coach. I expect him to shine this season. Mark my words!!

Double jinx!!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Do not add him to your list. :mad:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bushboy wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

What happened to Akpala?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

I don't know about a very good preseason o. He's had an ok preseason but I'm happy he played as a striker everytime I watched him. He was playing as a winger towards the end of last season and I didn't think that suites him.

His full preseason match against Newcastle is on youtube
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kalani JR wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

What happened to Akpala?
Akpala music gave way to afro pop music a long time ago!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Meanwhile. Isaac success has disappeared..
OCCUPY NFF!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Meanwhile. Isaac success has disappeared..
No I saw Success in one preseason match he was very good. I sincerely believe he is the best player in that Watford's club.
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

bushboy wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

...Oh man...poor Victor Osimhen...two reputable crazy Cyber resident dey feast on his name...Emir Kongi please come rescue Victor because ya crazy is a different version... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm started 3 friendlies so far no goal ...abeg make una no jinx the boy o :curse: :curse:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates