KELECHI NWAKALI JOINS VV VENLO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: KELECHI NWAKALI JOINS VV VENLO

Post by kalani JR »

metalalloy wrote:The guy should be left alone. He is a troll but does it in a playful manner. Other trolls like thiefco are 1000X worse than him, and they are welcome here. If you don't like what he has to say, simply put him on your ignore list. I enjoy his "contributions".
tfco is a useful contributor for the most part, he trolls but he contributes more. The other guy just disparages Nigerian players but the mods like it.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:The guy should be left alone. He is a troll but does it in a playful manner. Other trolls like thiefco are 1000X worse than him, and they are welcome here. If you don't like what he has to say, simply put him on your ignore list. I enjoy his "contributions".
Comparing Rawlings to tfco is an insult to the latter.... I dont need to add more.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:
Comparing Rawlings to tfco is an insult to the latter.... I dont need to add more.

What did he say that is so wrong? " The beginning of the end"... Thiefco comes on here and GLOATS after we lose or fail to qualify for a tournament. His signature will be saying, "non qualification no good oh or some goading stuff". Day in day out. How is that any different? I am not advocating for the banning of Tfco, but wrongling is fine. At least he is entertaining and pretty witty with his commentary. I would take his posts 1000x over the drivel and gutter that emanates from some people who have posted in this thread.
I have no issues with it whatsoever. He has done nothing to warrant a ban.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kalani JR wrote:
tfco is a useful contributor for the most part, he trolls but he contributes more. The other guy just disparages Nigerian players but the mods like it.
So its ok to disparage the Nigeria national team as long as you dont call out specific player, but as long as you contribute by extolling the virtues of the English premier league and Manchester United, all is well right? :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:
Rawlings wrote:The beginning of the end
...very sad....
I try very hard to ignore your posts here because they generally reflect how stupid you are. But what exactly are you trying to achieve here? Is this banter? Or mere trolling? Or wishing the end to a young footballer's career just cause he's Nigerian?

I just cannot understand this. Is this meant to wind up Nigerians on this forum or what? Anyways...
Put him on your ignore list, I have him on mine, but when you replay to his worthless post some of us get to see it..he offers nothing to the forum...trust the likes of waffi, cellular or Robbynice to do nothing, but if I yab assnal trouble gonstart
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Simple and short.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Metal, tfco is an irritant that should be handled with gloves. As for the other one, he's radioactive. You shouldn't even be on the same planet with him
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

metalalloy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
So its ok to disparage the Nigeria national team as long as you dont call out specific player, but as long as you contribute by extolling the virtues of the English premier league and Manchester United, all is well right? :lol:
He contributes useful discussion and even his stuff on Super Eagles is mostly banter, it's not like Pokey used to do on Ghanaweb. When has Rawlings ever brought up any useful discourse.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kalani JR wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
He contributes useful discussion and even his stuff on Super Eagles is mostly banter, it's not like Pokey used to do on Ghanaweb. When has Rawlings ever brought up any useful discourse.
:lol: :lol: Bigp no gree dem rest for Ghanaweb. Rawlings is an annoying/ funny troll. You can't take him serious. I just haven't seen what he has posted that has crossed the line any worse than others who post on here.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

pajimoh wrote:Metal, tfco is an irritant that should be handled with gloves. As for the other one, he's radioactive. You shouldn't even be on the same planet with him
:lol:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote:
txj wrote:
oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:Roachlings gets his orgasms by trolling on CE.
That's all he lives for.
His claim to fame is that he is the most successful CE troll ever
Just ignore him, though invariably some will respond.
Saying he should be ignored is weak....his activities undermines everything this site was set up to promote. I am open to banter...but not one that over the years have revealed a trend that is not healthy and one that is utterly vile.

If this fool is allowed to continue to undermine our footballers,then the mods must apologise to all the people that have been banned in the past.

If you allow someone to continue to spit in your face and you keep saying ignore him,let me tell you something ,it reveals something about you, that you have no dignity! Our players should be protected from this vileness!

Enough is enough! :mad:

Its called freedom of speech.

He has little or no impact on this forum much less Nigerian football and footballers.

It will be a sad day on this forum when a member is banned simply for his views, unpalatable as they might be, and not because of a violation of the rules...
I guess that is why expressing one's view in the so called society that we try to copy can be termed hate speech and deemed culpable.

Like i said those who have been banned in the past deserve an apology for freely expressing their minds howbeit in ways that those who reported them found unpalatable.

Yes there is freedom of speech but there is decorum and respect that enables a society to remain decent!

If he was mouthing off his profanities in the rant and rave, i wont even bother, but not when he shows up on thread meant to report the progress of our players only to denigrate and undermine them...that cannot be tolerated as freedom of speech in any decent society.

No sir!

They were banned because they contravened forum rules...

Rawlings cannot be banned simply because you do not like his views. Neither can he undermine a player's career..

This is why Africa has dictators. Rules are there for a reason; to have a level playing field...

If I have any complaints about the forum, it is not because Rawlings is allowed his right to espouse negative views about Nigeria SE. It is rather because too many are allowed to insult others without consequence...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

CE is a football forum, a special interest forum for that matter since it's dedicated to Nigerian football. It is not a site for political views, we have rnr for that.

If it gets to the point that his comments are specifically to constantly harrass,malign and be comptemptious of what the forum is for then there is no need to keep him in the forum . You have freedom of speech but cannot yell fire in a crowded theater just because you don't like the movie. That's called being a public nuisance and you will be removed.

So please spare us the freedom of speech nonsense and realise that we are a special interest forum and not govt funded public forum to discuss politics.

If he hates Nigerians he cannot come into our living room to exercise his freedom of hate speech.
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:CE is a football forum, a special interest forum for that matter since it's dedicated to Nigerian football. It is not a site for political views, we have rnr for that.

If it gets to the point that his comments are specifically to constantly harrass,malign and be comptemptious of what the forum is for then there is no need to keep him in the forum . You have freedom of speech but cannot yell fire in a crowded theater just because you don't like the movie. That's called being a public nuisance and you will be removed.

So please spare us the freedom of speech nonsense and realise that we are a special interest forum and not govt funded public forum to discuss politics.

If he hates Nigerians he cannot come into our living room to exercise his freedom of hate speech.
Its actually against the law to shout fire in a crowded theater. Just for your education...

As long as Rawlings does not contravene forum rules, it would be foolish to ban the man for holding views that one does not like...

As far as I know, it is not against forum rules to hate Nigerians.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:CE is a football forum, a special interest forum for that matter since it's dedicated to Nigerian football. It is not a site for political views, we have rnr for that.

If he hates Nigerians
he cannot come into our living room to exercise his freedom of hate speech.
SPecial interest forum with over 20 threads on page 1 dedicated to foreign leagues? :rotf: :rotf: At least wrongling is busing making fun of Nigerian players which is actually more in line with the "special interest" of the forum the countless EPL thread.

Abegi make were hear word jare :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

ps. Wrongling dosen't hate Nigerians, after all he is "half nigerian" as he claims until you prove otherwise. :D

imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

txj wrote:
oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:Roachlings gets his orgasms by trolling on CE.
That's all he lives for.
His claim to fame is that he is the most successful CE troll ever
Just ignore him, though invariably some will respond.
Saying he should be ignored is weak....his activities undermines everything this site was set up to promote. I am open to banter...but not one that over the years have revealed a trend that is not healthy and one that is utterly vile.

If this fool is allowed to continue to undermine our footballers,then the mods must apologise to all the people that have been banned in the past.

If you allow someone to continue to spit in your face and you keep saying ignore him,let me tell you something ,it reveals something about you, that you have no dignity! Our players should be protected from this vileness!

Enough is enough! :mad:
Its called freedom of speech.

He has little or no impact on this forum much less Nigerian football and footballers.

It will be a sad day on this forum when a member is banned simply for his views, unpalatable as they might be, and not because of a violation of the rules...
Sadly you are totally correct.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Maybe he has not settled in . He didn't make the bench.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cally wrote:
Rawlings wrote:The beginning of the end
...very sad....
I try very hard to ignore your posts here because they generally reflect how stupid you are. But what exactly are you trying to achieve here? Is this banter? Or mere trolling? Or wishing the end to a young footballer's career just cause he's Nigerian?

I just cannot understand this. Is this meant to wind up Nigerians on this forum or what? Anyways...
My brother, ignore the troll.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bret- hart wrote:I blame the mods. When you allow the likes of bamendagoat and Tfco free reign to ridicule Nigeria here what do you expect?
No comparison between tfco and Rawlings. Night and day difference.