Siasia meets me

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Siasia meets me

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kai, so CIC still dey grow?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Whats the point of all these village conventions in the US. This is one runbish buhari sjoild ban. I hppe HPD will deploy a couple of party wagons to Rsngers convention.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

You do look familiar CIC. Good looking nwa afo. Don't mind some of these atulus here
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Cic

Benson has serious pull. All those guys? I will be at Rangers convention next weekend. Already booked.
Enugu, I would have stayed for the Houston event if I'd known early enough.

Benson's pull is the $s. He paid the flight and accommodation expenses for all the ex-players there + the Nollywood crew. I heard beer parlour gist that he has his eyes on the Anambra governorship. He received an award recently from the Enugu governor for his expenditure on Rangers.
I doff my hat to the guy. He has been a philanthropist for a long while. What is unspoken is the fact that he paid for much of the Olympic team's stay in Atlanta enrollee to Brazil. He is chairing the Rangers convention in Houston. We will miss you at the event. Hoping some Houston CE guys show up.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Enugu II wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

Benson has serious pull. All those guys? I will be at Rangers convention next weekend. Already booked.

Benson's pull is the $s. He paid the flight and accommodation expenses for all the ex-players there + the Nollywood crew. I heard beer parlour gist that he has his eyes on the Anambra governorship. He received an award recently from the Enugu governor for his expenditure on Rangers.
I doff my hat to the guy. He has been a philanthropist for a long while. What is unspoken is the fact that he paid for much of the Olympic team's stay in Atlanta enrollee to Brazil. He is chairing the Rangers convention in Houston. We will miss you at the event. Hoping some Houston CE guys show up.
What? He did and no one has spoken of such till now? Damn! Thanks a lot CIC for your help to you Fatherland. Thank you - Sir!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Odas wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

What? He did and no one has spoken of such till now? Damn! Thanks a lot CIC for your help to you Fatherland. Thank you - Sir!
No be CIC oo! I was referring to Benson who is responsible for sponsoring several of these ex-internationals to the CIC meet and to Rangers' meet next week.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

jette1 wrote:no respect for jew man way no sabi pac him john proper
wandering eyes...should NOT be looking at another man's wetin call. :blink: :blink: :blink:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
wandering eyes...should NOT be looking at another man's wetin call. :blink: :blink: :blink:
Nna ehn, serious tufiakwa on that post o.

@CIC don't mind them. Nice one bro :thumbs:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

WTF :scared: :scared: why oh why smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Purity wrote:CIC tall sha..
No mine de man . As him big reach na so his fears reach.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What da hell? You are still on this protruding part shait? This is taking weirdness to astronomical level!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nna ehn, serious tufiakwa on that post o.

@CIC don't mind them. Nice one bro :thumbs:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: uncle jette strikes again! E be like sey him just return from Cancum
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:lol: You deranged halfwit. I had 2 CDs in my pocket from my DJ friend from Houston!
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

ceejay22 wrote:You do look familiar CIC. Good looking nwa afo. Don't mind some of these atulus here
Nwanne, I'm sure we've met somewhere.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Odas wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

CIC ke, he wont even pay for our beer :D
Oya back to the matter
open and close
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

cic old boy wrote:Siasia was at the CIC Old Boys convention at the Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday. The guy greeted me like we were long lost buddies and asked whether I was coming to the Enugu Rangers convention in Houston next Saturday. He seemed such a nice guy that I decided to stop calling him $ia$ia. :lol:

Other legends at the event included Francis Monidafe and Chris Ogu formerly of Bendel Insurance and Nigeria, Nnamdi "Policeman" Anyafo and Sam Onyeaka of Enugu Rangers, and some Nollywood stars. My friend said to Anyafo: "You locked up Odegbami in the Africa Cup Winners Cup semi final". Anyafo replied: "I still have him under arrest". :lol: :lol:
Bet anyone here 5 bucks CIC drives a convertible! :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

paj wrote:
cic old boy wrote:Siasia was at the CIC Old Boys convention at the Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, North Carolina on Saturday. The guy greeted me like we were long lost buddies and asked whether I was coming to the Enugu Rangers convention in Houston next Saturday. He seemed such a nice guy that I decided to stop calling him $ia$ia. :lol:

Other legends at the event included Francis Monidafe and Chris Ogu formerly of Bendel Insurance and Nigeria, Nnamdi "Policeman" Anyafo and Sam Onyeaka of Enugu Rangers, and some Nollywood stars. My friend said to Anyafo: "You locked up Odegbami in the Africa Cup Winners Cup semi final". Anyafo replied: "I still have him under arrest". :lol: :lol:
Bet anyone here 5 bucks CIC drives a convertible! :blink:

Convertible white horse.
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

Which yr you finish for CIC sef?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

cic old boy wrote:
:lol: You deranged halfwit. I had 2 CDs in my pocket from my DJ friend from Houston!
you are excused jare and i was right after all; no mind all these zombies
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Ah been wan waylay CIC if him come Houston but I no fit, as e be like say the bobo tall pass me.
I go just show am how we do it here in Cut-N-Shoot Texas.
Bigpokey, abeg let my dog get a bite of his 'London a$$' if him show up.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges