Arsenal 4 VS 3 Leicester City (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Leicester City VS Arsenal(8/11/2017)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is the game of the week..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

This thread should be locked. You don't open a game thread one week in advance.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohenhen1 wrote:This thread should be locked. You don't open a game thread one week in advance.
I normally ignore you but address this, assnal season thread was opened 3 months before the new season starts
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:I dont understand this. What are Arsenal fans afraid of? Do they really think BP has supernatural powers? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And even if he did, and they lose, dont these 50 year old morons have a life? How can football affect the lives of grown ups who have a family to cater for? :lol:
That is exactly the point. Lack of understanding. So since you are a site guru and knows more about this site could you help with my question.
I just want to know if a game thread could be opened anytime on sees fit. I remember the hoopla from last season when he opened one and some Arsenal fans lost their mind with anger :D . It was actually funny.
So if one opens say Leicester city 38 games thread in one sitting, is that allowed? If not , why is that?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ohenhen1 wrote:This thread should be locked. You don't open a game thread one week in advance.
Is this a rule in place or feelings based projection of what the rules should be?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

CE Nigerian fans looking forward to watching 4 SE players, is the game in Leicester or Emirates?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

crap so the game is away... haba this one go hard for the foxes, make i edit the thread title
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Arsenal VS Leicester Cityl(8/11/2017)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

who is this? :lol:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

Describes Kele's signing like the Game of Thrones :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

BigPokey, I always knew you were a closet Arsenal fan :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Opening up an AFC thread and populating it with your own posts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I would rather walk the streets of London naked than open a chelshite thread......just sayin'
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gooner1 wrote:BigPokey, I always knew you were a closet Arsenal fan :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Opening up an AFC thread and populating it with your own posts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I would rather walk the streets of London naked than open a chelshite thread......just sayin'
they described Kele's transfer like the Game of Thrones, now that is huge and massive
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]

No be you?
Gooner1 wrote:BigPokey, I always knew you were a closet Arsenal fan :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cito seriously you are becoming an irritant... stay away from all my post
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote:cito seriously you are becoming an irritant... stay away from all my post
I refuse to do any such thing. if you don't like my posts, block me or grow up. :D
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cito wrote:
Is this a rule in place or feelings based projection of what the rules should be?
There have been threads locked in the past.

We will open a game thread tomorrow.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]

That failed retired rapper formerly known as pa q
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
I normally ignore you but address this, assnal season thread was opened 3 months before the new season starts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I dont understand this. What are Arsenal fans afraid of? Do they really think BP has supernatural powers? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And even if he did, and they lose, dont these 50 year old morons have a life? How can football affect the lives of grown ups who have a family to cater for? :lol:
That is exactly the point. Lack of understanding. So since you are a site guru and knows more about this site could you help with my question.
I just want to know if a game thread could be opened anytime on sees fit. I remember the hoopla from last season when he opened one and some Arsenal fans lost their mind with anger :D . It was actually funny.
So if one opens say Leicester city 38 games thread in one sitting, is that allowed? If not , why is that?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Okay, its all about common sense. If a person opens Leicester City 38 games thread, several things (1) It clogs the first page of the forum; and (2) the 38th game is not now ready to be discussed, so its not a relevant thread. The first game is relevant. its open for discussion. There are several Nigerians playing in that game, and its going to be the first game for our number one striker (Kelechi) for his new club. There is quite a lot to discuss.

The funny thing is just seeing men in their 50s act like idiots over a thread! Running around fighting and crying like little girls. And most of these men have daughters.... how can they speak of maturity when their children are more mature than they are. :lol: :lol: Its shocking! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Would you rather walk the streets of london naked, than open the thread of a team that has 3 nigerians and support Nigerians? We know Arsenal fans despise Nigeria and will commit murder for Arsenal but will never lift a finger for Nigeria. Are you one of those? :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Cito wrote:

You wont dare it! Open a thread and I will make sure you are banned! You can stay offline and be creating your lineups in your living room there.
mikewezzy
Egg
Egg

Post by mikewezzy »

danfo driver wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Cito wrote:

You wont dare it! Open a thread and I will make sure you are banned! You can stay offline and be creating your lineups in your living room there.

Lol Bro u sound like one of those Call me oga
Stop flexing sir!
**** manchester united!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Don't worry coach, our game thread will be up tomorrow :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mikewezzy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Cito wrote:

Lol Bro u sound like one of those Call me oga
Stop flexing sir!
he wont try it!!! Is it not today, I am waiting for him! If he is your friend, better warn him. If he dares it, he will not know how to write line ups anymore.