Chelsea 2 vs 3 Burnley(Morata goal and assist )2 reds for ch

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 1 vs 3 Burnley(Morata )

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
oloye wrote:All these small teams are useless...yesterday it was Leicester
Huddlesfield are beating Crystal palace 3-0 now......EPL go sweet.
Why is there no welcome thread for Frank De Boer sef? tfco and the other usual suspect forummers are not doing their jobs.

Interestingly, De Boer is presently one of the worst coaches in Europe. has been a failure in almost every job, if not every job, he has had.
i watched most of the CP game because of Fosu-Mensah, who had a stellar game

FdB wants CP to play possession football, which is all nice and good but Huddersfield wanted the 3 points through grit

Zaha was off-form even though he showed many flashes of brilliance.
I heard someone say that the Dutch coaching model is now so out-dated it might take two generations for them to catch up ... at first I think say na joke but now I dey wonder. They just fired the academy director that my son is in and hired a former EPL guy which I dey adopt wait and see attitude about but I'm seriously wondering about the Dutch sha

Not sure where u heard that...

Its not the coaching or football philosophy, its rather the low inflow of money into the Erivedise...

Quite a number of quality young talents coming thru the Dutch league.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 2 vs 3 Burnley(Morata goal and assist )2 reds fo

Post by Gooner1 »

:scared: :scared: :scared: chelshite lose?? :scared: :scared: :scared:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: loving it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
oloye wrote:All these small teams are useless...yesterday it was Leicester
Huddlesfield are beating Crystal palace 3-0 now......EPL go sweet.
Why is there no welcome thread for Frank De Boer sef? tfco and the other usual suspect forummers are not doing their jobs.

Interestingly, De Boer is presently one of the worst coaches in Europe. has been a failure in almost every job, if not every job, he has had.

FdB wants CP to play possession football, which is all nice and good but Huddersfield wanted the 3 points through grit

I heard someone say that the Dutch coaching model is now so out-dated it might take two generations for them to catch up ... at first I think say na joke but now I dey wonder. They just fired the academy director that my son is in and hired a former EPL guy which I dey adopt wait and see attitude about but I'm seriously wondering about the Dutch sha

Its not the coaching or football philosophy, its rather the low inflow of money into the Erivedise...

lol is it reading or comprehension? How many Dutch coaches are being sought after as they once used to be? Who are here great young talents that are coming through ? You just like making noise sha but whatever
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
anointed wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Huddlesfield are beating Crystal palace 3-0 now......EPL go sweet.

lol is it reading or comprehension? How many Dutch coaches are being sought after as they once used to be? Who are here great young talents that are coming through ? You just like making noise sha but whatever
That's not a measure of whether the Dutch coaching model is out of date as u claimed. There are many factors that go into hiring of coaches, including especially, personal relationships...

You would know about the young talent if u actually watched more football to better educate yourself...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

TXJ just admit you are a hot air clown with no knowledge ... Oya name the talent make I laugh you nah :rotf:

Bonafide clown :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:TXJ just admit you are a hot air clown with no knowledge ... Oya name the talent make I laugh you nah :rotf:

So we have now gone from Dutch coaching model to naming of players...

Tell me in concrete terms why u claim the Dutch coaching model is out of date?

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:TXJ just admit you are a hot air clown with no knowledge ... Oya name the talent make I laugh you nah :rotf:

Oh yeah we will address that but please name these great young Dutch talents coming out :rotf: I actually worked with and known a Dutch academy director for almost a decade, who played in their league and brings Eridivise clubs Over to do clinics and train his academy team here in america. Without speaking too much even the Dutch acknowledge their short comings and say there is a reason why their coaches are no longer in high demand like they once were :idea:

But the all knowing TX joker would no differently from the natives :mrgreen:

Oya tell us about these hot World talents

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Still on google air bag??? :rotf: :rotf: ahhh Nigerians and dem big mouth

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:

Oh yeah we will address that but please name these great young Dutch talents coming out :rotf: I actually worked with and known a Dutch academy director for almost a decade, who played in their league and brings Eridivise clubs Over to do clinics and train his academy team here in america. Without speaking too much even the Dutch acknowledge their short comings and say there is a reason why their coaches are no longer in high demand like they once were :idea:

Again the demand for coaches is not a measure of the strength or lack thereof of a coaching model. For instance, German coaches have never been in wide demand the world over. Is their model outdated? How many Brazilian coaches are in Europe? Until the last few years, there were little or no Spanish coaches outside Spain...

In what specific way is the model outdated?

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Eels learnt how to be slippery from txj
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anointed wrote:Eels learnt how to be slippery from txj

You are trying too hard to weasel out of a statement you cannot support!

Anyone can google the best young talent in the eridevise...

But you need to provide justification for your claim that the Dutch coaching model is outdated and needs two generations to get back to par...

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: The Italian will be gone before the second half of the season. This is it? please visit >Bet dot com :lol: :P
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:

But you need to provide justification for your claim that the Dutch coaching model is outdated and needs two generations to get back to par...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you are now punch drunk :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:

Bro, just answer the question...what makes the model outdated?

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:

Again the demand for coaches is not a measure of the strength or lack thereof of a coaching model. For instance, German coaches have never been in wide demand the world over. Is their model outdated? How many Brazilian coaches are in Europe? Until the last few years, there were little or no Spanish coaches outside Spain...

In what specific way is the model outdated?

You are a true joke of a human being :rotf: :rotf:

Dutch coaching revolutionized football in the 80s and 90s and their coaches were in high demand all over the soccer world outside of South America . It was also a thing of great pride to the small nation in terms of their style of play from academy to adult hood . It was also reflected in the sheer amount of young talents that were being produced and developed.

I know you are stuck in clownsville but anyway tell me these great young talents coming out of Holland :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:

Bro, just answer the question...what makes the model outdated?

Just tell us the great young talent .... I'm done answering you ... just answer one

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Just watched the game. Burnley didn't play great. That was a bad loss for Chelsea.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

The YeyeMan wrote:The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:
Upon visiting 3 major CFC fan forums, not sure where you got the above from. Blame has been sent way of the Board & Conte. Hardly seen anyone single out Emenalo
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Holland for years had been the cleverest team in international football. In the words of Johan Cruijff, the father of the Hollandse school: “Football is a game that you play with your head.” Some Dutch internationals have been mediocre (Gio van Bronckhorst, aged 35, very nearly lifted the World Cup aloft as captain in 2010) but they all knew where to position themselves. All had absorbed the Dutch notion of football as collective choreography, a dance aimed at opening space when you have the ball and closing it when you don’t. Brains carried us through.

But when a football culture is successful, it tends to get complacent and stop thinking. That’s what happened to Holland. Albert Capellas, former coordinator of Barcelona’s youth academy who was an assistant for years at the Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem, told me that Dutch and Spanish thinking about attack were quite similar. However, he said, Spanish defensive strategy was much more advanced. Look at how Spanish teams moved to shut down space when the opponents had the ball, without needing to post a reinforced defence of the kind Holland did in 2010 and 2014.

The Dutch stopped learning some years ago. The Hollandse school, with its obsession with possession, has degenerated into endless harmless passing. Willem Vissers, respected football writer for De Volkskrant newspaper, lamented after September’s humiliations: “That eternal game of square passes and back passes, the game that has turned Dutch football into an almost archaic pastime, a sort of occupational therapy.”

Germany and Spain in particular have produced advanced versions of the Hollandse school (thanks in large part to learning from Holland). Other countries have also improved positionally. Most have made huge data-driven advances in physical preparation – a field in which Dutch football has lagged behind. Van Gaal cares deeply about the physical, but many other Dutch coaches in recent years have sent out teams that look like Teletubbies playing against superheroes. (The average age of the current Ajax team is about 21, but most of the players are so spindly that they look younger.)

Sometimes it's great to let blow-hards and empty vessels like TXJESTER make a lot of noise and then expose them with the obvious. Notice the empty bag of air has yet to regal us with the bags of young world class Dutch talent but has run away with tail tucked in.

Again this captures what I have been trying to explain to the coconut head about the demise of Dutch football and coaching ....

https://www.socratesdergi.com/rise-and- ... -football/

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

analyzer wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:The knives are out for Emenalo..... :roll:
Upon visiting 3 major CFC fan forums, not sure where you got the above from. Blame has been sent way of the Board & Conte. Hardly seen anyone single out Emenalo
Chelsea had enough talent on display to beat Burnley. Can't really blame any one. The team was still not match sharp for the season. I guess the fans want another 150 million pounds spending spree.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Going down to ten men dealt with them.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Smh, first game of the season..una dey lose sleep..bottom line, Conte did wonders in the 2nd half with 9 men..it will be a very lovely season for the champs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Before or after he's sacked at Xmas?