BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2017/2018 SEASON NEWS AND RUMOURS!

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Prince wrote:Drinkwater Ke, what is Conte smoking
He has been drinking kain kain! Selling Matic to buy Drinkwater is the evidence.....
He had no choice. Matic pretty much went on strike. Refused to go on pre-season. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
balo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
balo wrote:Chelsea reportedly made a bid for Chambermaid.

At least we know he can tuck in penalties.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... ll-rumours

And since the black eye from Sandro has started to heal, Spurs' Rose may be the next pugilist.
Never going to happen.
Sometimes I wonder if these rumors are intentionally leaked to hide actual targets. Chelsea should know by now they are not getting any player from Spurs.
What they are doing spectacularly is try to frustrate Spurs attempt to get Aurier .. oh well.
I am just going to keep quiet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

analyzer wrote:
paj wrote:
oloye wrote:
Prince wrote:Drinkwater Ke, what is Conte smoking
He has been drinking kain kain! Selling Matic to buy Drinkwater is the evidence.....
Matic WANTED to leave bro...
Truth is somewhere in between. Sounds like Conte had plans to keep Matic at least one more season. Maybe board had alternate ideas.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com ... opsy-blame
All lies! Matic demanded to leave and even went on strike.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

[/video]
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

The board is completely incompetent.
Makes more sense hearing what Diego has to say. Ill give him the benefit of doubt here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... smail.html
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Conte sort it out :boo: :boo:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Lager-back wrote:The board is completely incompetent.
Makes more sense hearing what Diego has to say. Ill give him the benefit of doubt here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... smail.html
'I am waiting for Chelsea to set me free. I didn't want to leave. I was happy. When the manager does not want you, you have to go.

Is he sure about that? Wasn't he pushing for a January exit?

Anyways, I think all this is medicine after death.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I read that story....Conte will be fired soon...Costa is loved by his teammates and if a manager divided a lockeroom ..he will be out...if Chelsea fail to impress in the up coming games.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

SO Cunte is a small man :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Costa on Conte: "I respect him as a great coach but as a person, no. He isn't a coach who's close to his players. He doesn’t have charisma."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

#conteout.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Diego Costa in Daily Mail
: "Jose has called me, direct to my phone, just to check I am OK and to see how I am."
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

I also get the sense that there's something off with Conte and he's a smooth liar. Costa just confirmed it with the excuse he gave for his absence in the away Leicester game
I also remember all his lies about Mikels absence from even the bench last season. I'm beginning to believe he will be fired soon. Something is not right
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chelsea's board is not to blame for Conte. The man has been uncomfortable since Chelsea won the league even with an enhanced contract.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:Diego Costa in Daily Mail
: "Jose has called me, direct to my phone, just to check I am OK and to see how I am."

Convenient and nice of Jose. We also know how Jose has treated guys wey cross am so this na the kain tori wey you go chop with only one side of mouth.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

when i was telling you people how this conte is, fine he may win you titles, but a manager ( managing players) he is a no no.. he did tell lies about Mikel( and that alone was my final conclusion on that joke of a fake coach) , bench Cesc, destroyed the bobo's confidence, sold /loaned out 17 players in 12 months, about to make Conte number 18..I am not a Matic fan, but he banished Matic to train on his own and sanctioned the sale to united..and some here would come and insult me.. anyway Chelsea is a club that will fire you regardless of winning titles etc, Carlo, Jose 2ce, RDM, etc
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Having read more info on this text gate, Diego is mostly to blame, not Conte and definitely not the board. Diego angled to move out at least twice and informed Conte certainly last summer after Conte was hired. But his beloved Atletico Madrid betrayed him and forgot to toss him a life jacket after he told Conte that he wanted to rejoin AM last summer. AM, being cheap as they are, didn't come up with the transfer bread and rather settled for Gramerio (spelling). OK no yawa. Being as it were too late to even look for a replacement, Conte and the board forged ahead with Diego in August last year. Fast forward to January window. Chelsea attempts to extend Diego's contact but the player again angles a move away from the club to China. Keep in mind that this was when the club was in a title race and after the loss to Spurs. Where was his loyalty not once but twice since the new boss was hired? At that point in time in January, chelsea then 'suspended' Diego for one game and informed Diego and his agent that Diego was free to go at the end of the season. That's an official statement from the club. What this means is Diego was told face to face that he was no longer in the manager's plans back in January. Effectively, the text was a friendly reminder. Is he the only player who has left the club since Conte was hired? But he is the only one kicking and screaming on the way out as result of an uncomfortable situation that he unwittingly created. You cannot blame Conte nor the board (Emenalo and Co). That said, I understand that ignorance is bliss.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Always two sides to a story. When Costa spent the last two summers pushing for a move to Athletico, Conte was the bad guy abi? When he was sabotaging Jose in 15/16 season, Conte was bad guy abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The relationship with Conte did not begin well because on arrival I told him that I wanted to go to Atletico. I did everything possible to return to Atletico. I won't fight like that to return again. When Atletico had to wait for me they didn't. There was still a month of the market to go. When Atletico did not wait I went with the tail between the legs to speak with Conte."
- Diego Costa

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/costa- ... elsea-exit

Multiple sides to a story. Conte's blame is the text message handling. Made it more difficult for CFC to off load the bobo. Conte has every right not to trust such a player.. I have zero sympathy for Costa. Solid player and appreciate his contribution to the 2 EPL titles but his antics has made it clear that any dealing with him should be business and nothing personal..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

analyzer wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Always two sides to a story. When Costa spent the last two summers pushing for a move to Athletico, Conte was the bad guy abi? When he was sabotaging Jose in 15/16 season, Conte was bad guy abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The relationship with Conte did not begin well because on arrival I told him that I wanted to go to Atletico. I did everything possible to return to Atletico. I won't fight like that to return again. When Atletico had to wait for me they didn't. There was still a month of the market to go. When Atletico did not wait I went with the tail between the legs to speak with Conte."
- Diego Costa

Multiple sides to a story. Conte's blame is the text message handling. Make it more difficult for CFC to off load the bobo. Conte has every right not to trust such a player.. I have zero sympathy for Costa. Solid player and appreciate his contribution to the 2 EPL titles but his antics has made it clear that any dealing with him should be business and nothing personal..

I am sure Costa was to blame because it was obvious his mind was out during the 2nd half of last season. He was angling to leave.

But all that is not stopping to put CFC's plans for this season in jeopardy. I wish they found a way to resolve the issue away from the public.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

balo wrote:
analyzer wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

- Diego Costa

Multiple sides to a story. Conte's blame is the text message handling. Make it more difficult for CFC to off load the bobo. Conte has every right not to trust such a player.. I have zero sympathy for Costa. Solid player and appreciate his contribution to the 2 EPL titles but his antics has made it clear that any dealing with him should be business and nothing personal..

I am sure Costa was to blame because it was obvious his mind was out during the 2nd half of last season. He was angling to leave.

But all that is not stopping to put CFC's plans for this season in jeopardy. I wish they found a way to resolve the issue away from the public.
How do you resolve away from public when the player is always running to the media to complain about an adverse situation that he created? He's doing all this to force a move to the one and only club that he wants to go back to. He's not the first but there's a right way and wrong way to get it done. Cech only wanted to go to Arsenal in order to stay in London at a CL club. It got done. Matic only wanted to rejoin José at ManU. Done deal. Do you think he was happy when he was training alone? Even our own mikel left peacefully in January. This is a professional environment and not a market place. Had he been a trooper, chelsea would have found a way to get a deal done with AM by now. But he's trying to force a low ball move out of the club. On principles alone, the club isn't motivated before considering the financial end.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Diego Costa in Daily Mail

Convenient and nice of Jose. We also know how Jose has treated guys wey cross am so this na the kain tori wey you go chop with only one side of mouth.
Bros, please provide evidence. thanks
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:Having read more info on this text gate, Diego is mostly to blame, not Conte and definitely not the board. Diego angled to move out at least twice and informed Conte certainly last summer after Conte was hired. But his beloved Atletico Madrid betrayed him and forgot to toss him a life jacket after he told Conte that he wanted to rejoin AM last summer. AM, being cheap as they are, didn't come up with the transfer bread and rather settled for Gramerio (spelling). OK no yawa. Being as it were too late to even look for a replacement, Conte and the board forged ahead with Diego in August last year. Fast forward to January window. Chelsea attempts to extend Diego's contact but the player again angles a move away from the club to China. Keep in mind that this was when the club was in a title race and after the loss to Spurs. Where was his loyalty not once but twice since the new boss was hired? At that point in time in January, chelsea then 'suspended' Diego for one game and informed Diego and his agent that Diego was free to go at the end of the season. That's an official statement from the club. What this means is Diego was told face to face that he was no longer in the manager's plans back in January. Effectively, the text was a friendly reminder. Is he the only player who has left the club since Conte was hired? But he is the only one kicking and screaming on the way out as result of an uncomfortable situation that he unwittingly created. You cannot blame Conte nor the board (Emenalo and Co). That said, I understand that ignorance is bliss.
This is quite silly,

1. have you ever been in a leadership position? Do you know that one of the most important thing about being a leader is bravery? People hate cowards. Do you remember how Ibrahimovic despises Pep, because he says Pep does not talk to you face to face, he sends people because he us scared. Conte is a coward. If you want to tell a man he is not in your plans, you speak to him face to face or you call him on the phone. You dont text him.

2. Conte has messed chelsea up! He has fooooked you so badly because no club will match your fee for Costa. Clubs know Costa can never play under conte again and know his position is untenable. In fact, Atleti is now trying to get him for free. They are behind this situation. they are pushing costa to rescind his contract. Chelsea's board is upset with Conte about this behavior, and rightly so. He has cost them tens of millions.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:Chelsea's board is not to blame for Conte. The man has been uncomfortable since Chelsea won the league even with an enhanced contract.

Does Chelsea have a board??? Or is it a Board of One ? :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i expect Conte to either quit of get fired, the board isn't happy with the distraction, they've spent almost 200 million on purchases , so far within the last 12 months Conte has spent close to 250 million on players

30 David Luiz
30 Kante
30 Bat
20 Alonso
58 Morata
40 Bakayoko
35 Rudiger
free on Cabby ( a Total of 8 players 243 million pounds) and yall are still shouting about transfers)
Conte only plays one formation and fails woefully if that formation gets found out

The best thing right now is fire COnte and get the season going
SuperEagles