HARRY KANE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: HARRY KANE

Post by Damunk »

toyin133 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:They sold Azzaoui. Absolutely shocking
Poch is not a great fan of creative flair players ..
I doubt that this is the reason.
He was a youth team player and any decisions would have been made by Ugo Ehiogu and Daniel Levy.
The ITKs say Wolfsburg made him an impossible offer (either financial or offer of first team football) and Spurs couldn't stop him from leaving. It's a great shame but since Spurs poached him from Anderlecht we can't complain when another club does the same to us.
How is Ugo's coaching coming along? I read somewhere he has a UEFA coaching license. He should be in a position to know about Yahaya
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Kabalega wrote:
benteke wrote:i think the kid is good
Beneteke this is not the time for EPL!

If you do not want to cheer for Zambia, at least cheer for the Uganda Cranes. :D

Wishful thinking..... after a 1-3 win elsewhere.... :taunt: :taunt:
:lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did I miss this thread :lol:?

On a serious note, Kane ain't going nowhere unless RM is willing to cough up 100M.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

Its a Goal wrote:How did I miss this thread :lol:?

On a serious note, Kane ain't going nowhere unless RM is willing to cough up 100M.
Kane to RM?
Another over-hyped British talent being set up for a great fall.

Kane needs another 3 years to develop to RM level.

Meantime, lets see how really good he is at Euro16 next summer.
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

FATHER TIKO wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:How did I miss this thread :lol:?

Kane to RM?
Another over-hyped British talent being set up for a great fall.

Kane needs another 3 years to develop to RM level.

Meantime, lets see how really good he is at Euro16 next summer.
There is another way to interpret IAG's comment. It means Real is the only club able to distract Spurs from keeping the player. You will need to be of Real's stature and still pay big money.

Kane aint going no where.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Here is the o.g Harry Kane thread
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

When Kane went down last season the likes of Son and Alli couldn't stop scoring and Spurs kept on rolling. He is a good player but not on Suarez's level.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]airwolex[/color] wrote: When Kane went down last season the likes of Son and Alli couldn't stop scoring and Spurs kept on rolling. He is a good player but not on Suarez's level.
Uh? Are you saying Kane can't score for fun if he goes to La Liga?

Harry appears to be a lad who has a strong desire to keep his roots in London and continue playing for Spurs just for the love he has for the team. If he wanted he could have gone on to a team willing to triple or quadruple his wages but money is not his motivation. He wants to stay with Spurs and win trophies and he believes the project at Spurs will help him attain that goal.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

airwolex wrote:When Kane went down last season the likes of Son and Alli couldn't stop scoring and Spurs kept on rolling. He is a good player but not on Suarez's level.
Really ... Spurs fans know what Kane brings to that team.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Cristao II wrote:
airwolex wrote:When Kane went down last season the likes of Son and Alli couldn't stop scoring and Spurs kept on rolling. He is a good player but not on Suarez's level.
Am I wrong? I am not a Spurs fan but it struck me that they played well without him.

I saw Kane at the Euros and he was the worst English player imho. Long way away from a legit superstar.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Am I wrong? I am not a Spurs fan but it struck me that they played well without him.

I saw Kane at the Euros and he was the worst English player imho. Long way away from a legit superstar.
Ehhhh na true! DOnt mind 2 of them! Kane ... Messi.. always look like the worst players when they play for their country.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Ehhhh na true! DOnt mind 2 of them! Kane ... Messi.. always look like the worst players when they play for their country.
Messi has never had three competitive games so bad for Argentina.

I think he will eventually play for Manu or Chelsea, but I don't see him as a future Real or Barca player never mind WPOY.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is highly ridiculous blaming the whole of England's Euro woes on Kane. The whole team was rubbish and the coach didn't help matters. Last season Spurs did well when Kane was down because MoPo found a way to cover up the gap created but no doubt we can't do without Kane for long stretches. If he goes it will be extremely difficult to replace him and the goals he provides.

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Its a Goal wrote:It is highly ridiculous blaming the whole of England's Euro woes on Kane. The whole team was rubbish and the coach didn't help matters. Last season Spurs did well when Kane was down because MoPo found a way to cover up the gap created but no doubt we can't do without Kane for long stretches. If he goes it will be extremely difficult to replace him and the goals he provides.
I am not blaming him, just saying he was the worst performer of all the attacking players. Sturridge, Sterling, Rashford and even Rooney did better.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=Brown]airwolex[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: It is highly ridiculous blaming the whole of England's Euro woes on Kane. The whole team was rubbish and the coach didn't help matters. Last season Spurs did well when Kane was down because MoPo found a way to cover up the gap created but no doubt we can't do without Kane for long stretches. If he goes it will be extremely difficult to replace him and the goals he provides.
I am not blaming him, just saying he was the worst performer of all the attacking players. Sturridge, Sterling, Rashford and even Rooney did better.
Indeed he was :roll:. It is all Kane's fault not Hodsonsorous who asked him to take corner kicks.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:It is highly ridiculous blaming the whole of England's Euro woes on Kane. The whole team was rubbish and the coach didn't help matters. Last season Spurs did well when Kane was down because MoPo found a way to cover up the gap created but no doubt we can't do without Kane for long stretches. If he goes it will be extremely difficult to replace him and the goals he provides.

But how does it even make sense? Even if he was sh11t in one tournament, who gives a damn!?? like, seriously!? Messi has been sh11t multiple times as well for Argentina.

There is NOTHING you can do about the fact that kane is the best striker in the land and better than anything Chelsea has. #fact
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Pajimoh, take ya time o...and they all ran away again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anointed wrote:Pajimoh, take ya time o...and they all ran away again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oga anointed, wetin I do now? :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Make I try am:

Harry....

Sho, where did all the ARSEnal fans go? :rotf: