Moses v Iwobi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moses v Iwobi

Post by platinum »

Cito wrote:Why can't Arsenal play this way often enough?
Arsene Wenger doesn't like to operate like this.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

analyzer wrote:Well played Arsenal..

Poor performance by CFC. Not enough threat in attack. some dumb play as exemplified by Luiz's RC.. smh!!
Morata has to improve massively to be a focal point for our attack. Very poor today. Conte didn't do a good job with tactics and quick subs either. He was reactionary. Why leave Morata on for so long only to sub him out when we were 1 man down.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

BAND OF BROTHERS :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm so Proud of the Team :clap:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Hmmm a road game result against a top team without OZIL? Why am I not farking surprised ...: This is what I've been saying for five bloody seasons.

That man is a bloody parasite sucking the life outta this team.

Major props to the Lads .... True Band of Brothers performance :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wenger grow some balls and see you don't need this Parasite

Another day, another declaration of Ozil's name. Not a day goes by, the love doesn't drip thru from your utterances. Buy another jersey and keep quiet.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Conte gave away 2 points with the personnel that started the game. Cahill should not start any PL game ahead of Rudiger any more.
Baka should always start when fit.
Baka - Kante combo.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Because Wenger is trying to accommodate a lazy German.
Bepanda
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hope I never see MEZUT OZIL ever in an Arsenal Jersey
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea.

Two people cannot stop talking about a player who didn't play. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Clean sheet..good point after the champs league game
Guess you guys can no longer spend the whole week preparing for one game, while others are playing in Europe? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets see OluKante play 3 games a week for one year. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Because Wenger is trying to accommodate a lazy German.
Bepanda

GBAM :clap: :clap: PROOF IS SO CRYSTAL CLEAR AND DONT THINK THE PLAYERS DONT KNOW THIS

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Very proud of my team today. The boys put in a solid shift. The much-derided combo of xhaka and Ramsey were immense. Kudos to Arsene and the boys. Now keep this discipline and commitment going.

A note of credit to Alex Iwobi who showed solid signs of progress in his comeback from injury.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

platinum wrote:
This performance and discipline will get this team into the top 4 assuming he doesn't freak out and tinker again. Play to your teams strength and not forcing changes to accommodate some players.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

good game, but I have a feeling Conte respects Arsenal too much for his own good.

Maybe it is credit to Arsenal, but it appears to me that Chelsea under Conte kind of plays with caution when playing Arsenal.

Good game overall. Only watched second half. Kola is a solid addition. Mustafi and Kos played well together. Monreal has always been a solid contributor, though he can make poor decisions sometimes (a few of them every game). El Neny looked a step slower than everyone when he came in.

Hazard caused some headaches for our defensive mids, resulting in a couple of yellow cards.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
This performance and discipline will get this team into the top 4 assuming he doesn't freak out and tinker again. Play to your teams strength and not forcing changes to accommodate some players.

Everyone in their position. Disciplined. Strong performance.

Only one sour note, Welbeck who is probably out for an extended period again if the look on his face was anything to go by.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

good game, but I have a feeling Conte respects Arsenal too much for his own good.

Maybe it is credit to Arsenal, but it appears to me that Chelsea under Conte kind of plays with caution when playing Arsenal.

Good game overall. Only watched second half. Kola is a solid addition. Mustafi and Kos played well together. Monreal has always been a solid contributor, though he can make poor decisions sometimes (a few of them every game). El Neny looked a step slower than everyone when he came in.

Hazard caused some headaches for our defensive mids, resulting in a couple of yellow cards.
Man mi just give Wenger credit ..: we also played a big game on the road with 11 players :idea:

MLK.
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

Conte is one hell of a stubborn coach what a useless line up today these coaches get confused atimes with selection of players how do you bench bakayoko and replace marvelous Rudiger with that overhype English defender called Cahill
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

You mean the welcome to EPL 3-0 was a cause for the PTSD he is exhibiting? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

You mean the welcome to EPL 3-0 was a cause for the PTSD he is exhibiting? :D

kai...that 3-0 pain dem well well....even though they went on to win the league, dem still dey play us with caution...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Looks like Wenger vs. Conte is in favour of the Arsenal manager.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Man mi just give Wenger credit ..: we also played a big game on the road with 11 players :idea:
kudos to Wenger
AFCON 2019 sweet o

ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Conte has disappointed me
Arsenal used to be our bride every time prior to Conte
Now they look to play us toe to toe
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

platinum wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:

Everyone in their position. Disciplined. Strong performance.

Only one sour note, Welbeck who is probably out for an extended period again if the look on his face was anything to go by.
I hope that was just a groin strain. But knowing him, I fear for the result.
I for some reason thought the discipline and resolve I saw today in the first especially may not have been there if Sanchez started. His use of the ball makes for a different reaction from those around him. Today Everyman had a job and none relinquished their post especially in half one.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wonder what Da Ox is thinking right now .... Liverpool fans are not feeling him right now and looks my son HB has started playing better in his absence

MLK.