The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expres ... anchez/amp

Ahem Azuka ..... it seems you and few tortured souls are all that are left of the rapidly shrinking Camp Ozil :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: Waffi doesn't count as he is a shape shifting chameleon :taunt:
Aniks here's one for you too.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/8557 ... Mesut-Ozil
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
anikulapo wrote:Cheiiii thank God didn't start Bakayoko in that game. What a monster of a player. Honestly something is wrong with Arsene . Eveyone got all the players they wanted seemingly from France except us. Forget Lemar, this is the guy we needed.
What a unit he is .... Cheiii all these long legged assasibs wey dey show up from france and nah the likes of Sanogo and Yasmina Fortune, Wenger go dey collect :woot:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:

Ahem Azuka ..... it seems you and few tortured souls are all that are left of the rapidly shrinking Camp Ozil :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: Waffi doesn't count as he is a shape shifting chameleon :taunt:

Azuka your link get k-leg, try and fix it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Your hero has nowhere to hide by the way :woot: :woot: even Wenger finally gets it :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:So Ljunberg follow Jonker go Germany and is now on the unemployment line ... what a foolish move ... he was highly thought of at Arsenal smh
Always a place for Freddie at Arsenal

We go see nah :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
anikulapo wrote:Cheiiii thank God didn't start Bakayoko in that game. What a monster of a player. Honestly something is wrong with Arsene . Eveyone got all the players they wanted seemingly from France except us. Forget Lemar, this is the guy we needed.
What a unit he is .... Cheiii all these long legged assasibs wey dey show up from france and nah the likes of Sanogo and Yasmina Fortune, Wenger go dey collect :woot:

The thing do me like film trick. Baka single handedly changed the game ... the way he bullied Ramshyt and ghosted past that worthless Swiss Tin Man was shocking .... that is the kinda player Wenger stubbornly refuses to buy. Wish someone could slap Arsene

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:

The thing do me like film trick. Baka single handedly changed the game ... the way he bullied Ramshyt and ghosted past that worthless Swiss Tin Man was shocking .... that is the kinda player Wenger stubbornly refuses to buy. Wish someone could slap Arsene
Uncle what is your expectation of the season from this team?
Secondly if you dream of major trophies like EPL and CL then every team got their man to fight for them and Wenger is not the man again for us.He has done a good job at Arsenal is time for him to step down before he destroy what he work for to built.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Azuka your link get k-leg, try and fix it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Your hero has nowhere to hide by the way :woot: :woot: even Wenger finally gets it :laugh:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... Mesut-Ozil
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Nkume wrote:
Cally wrote:Gary Neville the pundit has now explained why Arsenal were not 'bulldozed' by Chelsea like he predicted. Didn't he see Iwobi and Welbeck in the line-up when he gave that stupid prediction? Now, he wants to explain what happened. These so-called pundits are as daft as the people that listen to them and take what they say as gospel. Their anti-Arsenal-profit-making agenda gets clearer and clearer with each passing week. Arsenal doing well is bad for business because of gullible internet-dominating Arsenal fans.

Thank God I have eyes and can watch the game for myself.
The worst media rubbish I saw this weekend was the interpretation of Alexis reaction to Lacazette's miss. What load of bullocks!!! That is pure evidence of the media's agenda, and it is sooo annoying that so called Arsenal fans eat that sh!te up.
Omo i tire o.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Cally wrote:
Blukyt wrote:
Cally wrote:Gary Neville the pundit has now explained why Arsenal were not 'bulldozed' by Chelsea like he predicted. Didn't he see Iwobi and Welbeck in the line-up when he gave that stupid prediction? Now, he wants to explain what happened. These so-called pundits are as daft as the people that listen to them and take what they say as gospel. Their anti-Arsenal-profit-making agenda gets clearer and clearer with each passing week. Arsenal doing well is bad for business because of gullible internet-dominating Arsenal fans.

Thank God I have eyes and can watch the game for myself.
Calm down. I think G. Neville was balanced in his assessment. This Arsenal we are talking about. He watched the game and post-match told what the difference was this time. Welbeck and Iwobi working hard without the ball to help Xhaka and Ramsey. It was the same midfield pairing against Liverpool that were battered by Wijnaldum and co.

What is wrong is wrong expecting the worst from a team that has a habit of crumbling vs. the top sides, and then admitting to getting it wrong.

Well done Gary Neville :clap: :clap:
I couldn't be calmer. Hindsight is always 20-20. He predicted that Arsenal were going to be bulldozed. Many predicted an Arsenal loss, and I wouldn't have been surprised if Arsenal had lost, but to predict similar scoreline to the Liverpool game was simply disrespectful in my opinion. My point is that it's in vogue to run Arsenal down now in the media. If you like, you can clap for Neville all day.
Are these guys supposed to be fortune tellers. Look at our away form against the top tier of the league. Same midfield performed horribly in their last of such games in the same formation. For me, he is a neutral looking at "facts not feelings". He sees the lineup and makes all the sense in the world to expect that midfield to be ran through. It didn't happen like that. He turned around and gave Kudos to the team for proving otherwise.

I dunno what we expect. They are pundits. It is our own wahala if we want to find his predictions disrespectful. You think the players would be impressed with you as a Gooner to half expect us to lose? You feel/felt that way because there is a pattern when it comes to going away to the top sides.
6-0. 8-2. 6-3. 3-0. 10-2. 4-0. How is he disrespectful for expecting something similar??
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

6-0. 8-2. 6-3. 3-0. 10-2. 4-0.

Kai :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Uncle what is your expectation of the season from this team?
Secondly if you dream of major trophies like EPL and CL then every team got their man to fight for them and Wenger is not the man again for us.He has done a good job at Arsenal is time for him to step down before he destroy what he work for to built.

Kajifu,

You can never predict with Arsenal because of Wenger and his lack of decisiveness. We always seem to start the season, as a result of planlessness, unfit players and a host of all other issues on a shaky note. We usually recover and start balling until the turn of the year.

This year I really have no degree of certainty either way. The teams who got their business done and had a clear plan (City and United) are firing on all cylinders but will eventually have their dip.

Arsenal is just a very strange team. We showed in that famous "Le Coq and Santi" game when we went to City and actually played like a professional unit sans OZIL :idea: and smashed them that we have the ability to focus and execute . We also can fall back to our usual default mode and lay an egg for reasons that are just too hard to process.

I'm just happy that the fraud Ozil has been exposed and that the players who might have thought so before are now convinced that he is surplus to requirements. This team really needed this result to build up their shattered psyche. The injury to Welbeck is a big blow though. He is annoyingly wasteful in front of goal but his work ethic drives opponents crazy and Opens the game for the other players.

So in essence na siddon look mode i dey.

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Anyone following Asano ? He is starting to get game time for Stuttgart!

Also started in the ongoing game at the moment..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

So it's Wenger's fault the Board will not give him money until he sells players.

Is it Bakayoko only or a combination of factors. For me there was the tactical switch of Cesc to the number 10 and Bakayoko in his natural position. The removal of Pedro and introduction of Bakayoko was actually a defensive move, but it favoured Chelsea cos Arsenal sat deep and soaked up the pressure.

Chelsea started the 2nd half like the first, but created little in the 2nd half when compared to the 1st. Chelsea were more solid but Arsenal were not as adventurous. Bottomline, Arsenal played to a system and plan, with very little room for individualism.

You are merely speculating on Bakayoko starting. We will never know would have happened had he started.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:

So it's Wenger's fault the Board will not give him money until he sells players.

Is it Bakayoko only or a combination of factors. For me there was the tactical switch of Cesc to the number 10 and Bakayoko in his natural position. The removal of Pedro and introduction of Bakayoko was actually a defensive move, but it favoured Chelsea cos Arsenal sat deep and soaked up the pressure.

Chelsea started the 2nd half like the first, but created little in the 2nd half when compared to the 1st. Chelsea were more solid but Arsenal were not as adventurous. Bottomline, Arsenal played to a system and plan, with very little room for individualism.

You are merely speculating on Bakayoko starting. We will never know would have happened had he started.
Chelsea was second best in this game,so how all the stats keep showing they have more balls and look better?I think Chelsea was the lucky team.We should have pick all 3 points.Laca was a disappointment, he need to toughing up.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Waffiman wrote:

Anyone playing for Arsenal is rubbish. Once they play for other clubs, they are the best thing since sliced coconut.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

So it's Wenger's fault the Board will not give him money until he sells players

Waffi I hate to sound like Sisi Yemisi but please stop telling fables and tales ... this is a bold faced lie !!!!!

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Guess who's back on the treatment table?
Danny Welbeck: Arsenal striker out for three weeks with groin injury
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41324574

Sigh! How can any club survive with players like these? :sad: :sad:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Cally wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Anyone playing for Arsenal is rubbish. Once they play for other clubs, they are the best thing since sliced coconut.
Most of the guys here will probably agree when I say Agege bread trumps coconut home or away!
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Meanwhile the OX has not won any game in a while.............

Hmm, interesting, i wonder if he is enjoying it as he thought we would.

Life is not easy sha, he probably will improve but at least he is finding out that life is not easy anywhere and certainly not easy at Liverpool.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Dreadful performance yesterday, both out wide and when moved centrally. He's much better than what he showed and had certainly put pressure on himself with that garbage display.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's the best summation of the pathological state of many self hating Arsenal supporters. I love it.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

peron33uk wrote:Meanwhile the OX has not won any game in a while.............

Life is not easy sha, he probably will improve but at least he is finding out that life is not easy anywhere and certainly not easy at Liverpool.
Souness said when he leaves his comfort zone at Arsenal, he will exposed for what he truly is. He regrets he is at Liverpool.

For me, it is too early to judge the player and he is young.

But there can be no doubt he saw no future for himself at Arsenal with Reiss Nelson especially coming through the ranks.
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Waffiman wrote:
peron33uk wrote:Meanwhile the OX has not won any game in a while.............

Souness said when he leaves his comfort zone at Arsenal, he will exposed for what he truly is. He regrets he is at Liverpool.

For me, it is too early to judge the player and he is young.

But there can be no doubt he saw no future for himself at Arsenal with Reiss Nelson especially coming through the ranks.
How you take know?