Wales 0 V 1 Ireland

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wales 0 V 1 Ireland

Post by oloye »

This Vokes guy i dont trust him ooo..now am shaking
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They are crying in Wales!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:They are crying in Wales!
Wales is a Rubbish team,remind me of my beloved Arsenal,do the playing and end up heart broken.You need a draw at home and mess it up big time with all the possession.
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

kajifu wrote:
Wales is a Rubbish team,remind me of my beloved Arsenal,do the playing and end up heart broken.You need a draw at home and mess it up big time with all the possession.
Sounds more. Like Spurs to me :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Are they out? Note say Ireland get experience...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
Their arrogant coach believes they can beat Ireland and top the group. They were looking for a win when a draw was what the doctors recommended!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Robbynice wrote:
Are they out? Note say Ireland get experience...
They are out...Ireland proceeds to the play offs. Serbia wins the group.

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Their arrogant coach believes they can beat Ireland and top the group. They were looking for a win when a draw was what the doctors recommended!
There was nothing wrong with Chris Coleman's tactics. They conceded that goal from a defensive error.

Had Gareth Bale played, Wakes would have won that game 3-0. They were clearly the better side but lacked the killer punch.
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

I dont see Ireland making it to the world cup as they always fail in the playoffs
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Sir V wrote:I dont see Ireland making it to the world cup as they always fail in the playoffs

It depends on who they get. What if they end up facing Northern Ireland?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
There was nothing wrong with Chris Coleman's tactics. They conceded that goal from a defensive error.

Had Gareth Bale played, Wakes would have won that game 3-0. They were clearly the better side but lacked the killer punch.
Good,they can cheer us on from home...nice tactics!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sir V wrote:I dont see Ireland making it to the world cup as they always fail in the playoffs
Not quite true sirV....i believe the last two euros they attended were on the baxk of play off. The last WC 2002 was alao on the back of play off.

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Sir V, I see the following ending up as the eight European play-off teams:

Switzerland - (7)
Italy - (17)
Croatia - (18)
Northern Ireland - (20)
Sweden - (23)
Denmark - (26)
Ireland - (34)
Greece - (47)

So the four seeded teams will be Switzerland, Italy, Croatia and Northern Ireland. Of those four, Italy is the only team Ireland cannot beat. On their day, they can eliminate any of the other three.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

The quality of the WC qualifiers in Europe this time has been very, very poor. Considering that FIFA will still give Europe more spaces, we may yet see the likes of Luxembourg, San Marino or the Faroes at the World Cup party soon. :boo:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Goldleaf wrote:The quality of the WC qualifiers in Europe this time has been very, very poor. Considering that FIFA will still give Europe more spaces, we may yet see the likes of Luxembourg, San Marino or the Faroes at the World Cup party soon. :boo:

Poor as in???????
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Sir V, I see the following ending up as the eight European play-off teams:

Switzerland - (7)
Italy - (17)
Croatia - (18)
Northern Ireland - (20)
Sweden - (23)
Denmark - (26)
Ireland - (34)
Greece - (47)

So the four seeded teams will be Switzerland, Italy, Croatia and Northern Ireland. Of those four, Italy is the only team Ireland cannot beat. On their day, they can eliminate any of the other three.
But we beat Italy at the euros. I fancy Ireland against Italy..our gra gra football is too hot to handle :thumbs:

But if dem wan start civil war, dem fit pair us with our brothers up north. But UN peace keepers should be on stand by.

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Shiiite! :cry:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Sir V, I see the following ending up as the eight European play-off teams:

Switzerland - (7)
Italy - (17)
Croatia - (18)
Northern Ireland - (20)
Sweden - (23)
Denmark - (26)
Ireland - (34)
Greece - (47)

Ayo,

The only team Ireland can beat is Northern Ireland. They will not even go pass Greece.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Sir V wrote:

Switzerland - (7)
Italy - (17)
Croatia - (18)
Northern Ireland - (20)
Sweden - (23)
Denmark - (26)
Ireland - (34)
Greece - (47)

Ayo,

The only team Ireland can beat is Northern Ireland. They will not even go pass Greece.
Did you expect Ireland to beat wales yesterday?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Sir V wrote:

Switzerland - (7)
Italy - (17)
Croatia - (18)
Northern Ireland - (20)
Sweden - (23)
Denmark - (26)
Ireland - (34)
Greece - (47)

Ayo,

Chei! See question...Sir V never experrit :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Sir V wrote:

Switzerland - (7)
Italy - (17)
Croatia - (18)
Northern Ireland - (20)
Sweden - (23)
Denmark - (26)
Ireland - (34)
Greece - (47)

Ayo,

Yep. I knew Wales will struggle without Bale.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Robbynice wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Sir V wrote:

Switzerland - (7)
Italy - (17)
Croatia - (18)
Northern Ireland - (20)
Sweden - (23)
Denmark - (26)
Ireland - (34)
Greece - (47)

Ayo,

Chei! See question...Sir V never experrit :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My bro, nor mind Ayo. At point in the match sensed that Ireland would score.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

oloye wrote: They were looking for a win when a draw was what the doctors recommended!
Classic naive football by Wales!!