CE Epic Part 3 - Russian Edition

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ElHadary
Suspended Member
CE Epic Part 3 - Russian Edition

Post by ElHadary »

One day a group of ragtag men, and very little if any women, decided to make a trip over to Russia for the 2018 World Cup. Why they left on a boat 8 months before the actual event, we will never know, but nonetheless they took off.

Before entering the boat, there were a couple of requirements. One of the requirements was that you can't have any venereal disease which automatically eliminated men named bret-hart, Tbite and others. Another requirement was that you had to be a certain height to get on the boat. There was a huge fuss about this and someone well below the required height limit tried to sneak on. His name was simply tfco. He tussled and fought with the men on board before being eventually thrown off. One of his friends, by the name of Rawlings, scolded him and the crew for his behavior saying, "Although I too am too short to be on this boat, I choose not to go because I am a true African and stand in solidarity with those who came up, err I mean too short to go into Russia!" It is said, even to this day, that tfco has not been found.

Everyone boarded the boat and noticed a sad fellow still on the dry land. A kindly angry old man by the name of 1Naija yelled out, "Son, will you not be boarding with us?" as he propped himself up on his walking cane. The sad boy, a bamenda boy, just looked on, with a dead gaze in his eyes and simply said, "No sir.. for the plantain simply is no longer ripe."

The group of adventurers traveled on. A man by the name of mate out of no where pulled out a fancy, cutting edge GPS naval tracking system. He said, "I picked this up in the army back in '98, yup I was a Lieutenant back in the day." Another man questioned this, by the name of sinequanon, and began to question mate's story. mate, unable to explain himself, simply jumped off the boat entirely. To this day, the crew have never seen him again.

Two older gentleman, by the name of ohsee and Ghanaba, then proceeded to search for any women on the boat. On the boat were too ravishing women named kofo and The Goddess. They began to inappropriately joke with the women. ohsee suggested doing certain "exercises" and Ghanaba told the ladies how amazing it would be if both women learned to cook on the boat to further their pedigrees. One of the women, kofo, decided to give ohsee a chance. She simply exclaimed, "now that I left the midget behind, you will do."

Time went on as it came closer a man by the name of Kabelega was given grievous news, his team did not make it to the World Cup. People tried to explain to him why but he couldn't believe it. He said, "then what if we re-play a game that we should've lost, would that make a difference!?" The people on the boat looked at him confused fearing he may have lost some of his senses. "NO, UGANDA IS IN THE WORLD CUP" he exclaimed, "IT WAS ALL A CONSPIRACY!" Eventually he came to terms with it, and one day, simply jumped off the boat and joined mate in trying to swim back to land.

As the journey passed on, the group came closer to land. A man who simply spoke in parables and nothing else, named Coach, began to speak. I would tell you all what he said, but no one understood what he said.

Finally the group landed in Russia. A man by the name of YUJAM said, "oh look at all these flags and nations he- wait.. is Egypt here!?" A person in the group said, "why yes, they qualified back in October 2017!" YUJAM became belligerent yelling hysterically, "I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE, I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" He was seen running over a Russian police officer before being apprehended by what appeared to be the KGB. The group prayed for YUJAM, and hoped he would live a good life in Siberia. Another man named zee exclaimed, "why panic in Russia? It's the greatest country in the world, and now we finally get to see my hero, the hard man, in person" as he showed a picture of Vladimir Putin kissing said picture affectionately.

The time had finally arrived, the group were proud of their accomplishment and the games were about to begin. An older gentleman, named CICob, simply looked on and exclaimed, "Wanting a normal story out of this group? Goodluck with that one."
Last edited by ElHadary on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: CE Epic Part 3 - Russian Edition

Post by Cellular »

This epic belongs on Eagles Nest.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

You may move it if you wish, doesn't matter.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so tfco don lost inside water :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

As the journey passed on, the group came closer to land. A man who simply spoke in parables and nothing else, named Player, began to speak. I would tell you all what he said, but no one understood what he said.
Player or Coach?
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

AreaDaddy wrote:
As the journey passed on, the group came closer to land. A man who simply spoke in parables and nothing else, named Player, began to speak. I would tell you all what he said, but no one understood what he said.
Player or Coach?
Fixed, thank you!
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

ElHadary wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:
Player or Coach?
Fixed, thank you!
A man who has been eyeing Kofo finally got the opportunity to win her affection. But Kofo has something for the older men since tfco came short in everything, and made her to believe young men are not up to the task. She decided to choose Pa Ohsee - posing in white sweat hoddie that has "old age is just like wine" written over it - over the young man who always boast to be the best player of his generation. The young's man eyes turned red immediately Kofo rejected his advances, with sobbing voice he managed to say "I have had better".
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

You left out Pa J making a fool od himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :taunt: :rotf:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Pa J is trying to come up with a theme song. Jam dat into ya tory.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Parables where? Unsubstantiated, disparaging, bilious nonsense.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: