Super Eagles Tune Suggestion

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Super Eagles Tune Suggestion

Post by paj »

...I don dey mess wiff the idea of dropping a tune for the SE...been rummaging through a ton of beats and then a reggae beat came by..very lovely beat but I'm stuck between running with this beat and listening further for an Afrobeat..and so far I no hear Afrobeat wey I like...una go like reggae for the SE? 8-) Not dancehall o...not culture..but a lover's rock reggae type beat :sneaky:
Pa
PS. Mentalalloy sharrap in advance... I got Wikileaked ya Radiogram collection U swore by and honestly if I grew up wiff U I'd have preferred listening and dancing to our generator :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
eyan
Egg
Egg
Re: Super Eagles Tune Suggestion

Post by eyan »

Can you do something like top of world..Dbanj...which I believe is similar to ur goalaso song. This might appeal to other pple and go viral like k'naan.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

eyan wrote:Can you do something like top of world..Dbanj...which I believe is similar to ur goalaso song. This might appeal to other pple and go viral like k'naan.
hmmm..ok..I dey listen.. :thumb:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

paj wrote:
eyan wrote:Can you do something like top of world..Dbanj...which I believe is similar to ur goalaso song. This might appeal to other pple and go viral like k'naan.
hmmm..ok..I dey listen.. :thumb:
can you add Ricky martins beats in that tune
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Paj..Anything on Wizkid's Ojuelegba soundtrack will do nicely.. :thumb:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Copy this guy style AUSTINO MILADO-Super Eagles Carry Go

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Pa J some people talk say your gorimapa songs no dey sweet like the dada songs. Please wear attachment when you record this one.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Paj: Reggae tune is always universal. Easy to sing to, or recite; easy to remember, simple and not offensive. I have at some point even thought of coming up with a jingo for the Supper Eagles. A kind of War Song of the Ika People in Delta State. It galvanizes the men during war to go for a broke. But I could not put it into usable lyrics in English.

Go for it Paj. I am with you.

Use Reggae rhythm.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

kajifu wrote:Copy this guy style AUSTINO MILADO-Super Eagles Carry Go

Paj: The trouble with this song or production is that all Nigerian High Life or music wind up sounding like this. Rhythm is in every Nigerian music. It consist of SIX strokes. Listen to any music these days, it is like this. No innovation or addition of drumming or strokes from the composer to add to the fullness of the music. This mama-put bar music or song or rhythm is bound to ware out in no time.

Find something that will stand the test of time. It may take us some time, but we will find it. It is going to be Unique to Nigeria. Not be adopted by other nations. I hear other countries chanting our songs now in other countries stadia.

Let's take our time. We have time.

STAY AWAY FROM HIP HOP OR SPIT ON THE MICRO PHONE MUSIC GENERE.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

paj wrote:...I don dey mess wiff the idea of dropping a tune for the SE...been rummaging through a ton of beats and then a reggae beat came by..very lovely beat but I'm stuck between running with this beat and listening further for an Afrobeat..and so far I no hear Afrobeat wey I like...una go like reggae for the SE? 8-) Not dancehall o...not culture..but a lover's rock reggae type beat :sneaky:
Pa
PS. Mentalalloy sharrap in advance... I got Wikileaked ya Radiogram collection U swore by and honestly if I grew up wiff U I'd have preferred listening and dancing to our generator :taunt:

:lol: :lol: i will hold my fire

for now...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

paj wrote:...I don dey mess wiff the idea of dropping a tune for the SE...been rummaging through a ton of beats and then a reggae beat came by..very lovely beat but I'm stuck between running with this beat and listening further for an Afrobeat..and so far I no hear Afrobeat wey I like...una go like reggae for the SE? 8-) Not dancehall o...not culture..but a lover's rock reggae type beat :sneaky:
Pa
Why cant you do two ? One reggae(Rockers) one afrobeat
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Holla if you need a ghost writer.

I charge $50 per bar.

$60 per bar of the hook.

but fortunately I have a November Discount coming up, a whopping 20% off!

Last condition of the transaction, I have to be plugged in. I.e. DJ Tbite, we the best writers!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

niyi wrote:Pa J some people talk say your gorimapa songs no dey sweet like the dada songs. Please wear attachment when you record this one.
U need to stop conversing with imaginary friends.. :tic:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

BAP wrote:
Pa
Why cant you do two ? One reggae(Rockers) one afrobeat
Ok..I dey listen :smile:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Tbite wrote:Holla if you need a ghost writer.

I charge $50 per bar.

$60 per bar of the hook.

but fortunately I have a November Discount coming up, a whopping 20% off!

Last condition of the transaction, I have to be plugged in. I.e. DJ Tbite, we the best writers!
Like dem sey if U go give me shirt biko lemme observe the one you're wearing...care to drop a couple bars here? :tic: abi U dey talk about how much moni U 'blow' drinking at a Bar inside club? :taunt:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Copy ke? :blink: ....naah...no copying :biggrin: :...I don't follow trends...I set them.. :sneaky:
Pa
Last edited by paj on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Igugu wrote:

Paj: The trouble with this song or production is that all Nigerian High Life or music wind up sounding like this. Rhythm is in every Nigerian music. It consist of SIX strokes. Listen to any music these days, it is like this. No innovation or addition of drumming or strokes from the composer to add to the fullness of the music. This mama-put bar music or song or rhythm is bound to ware out in no time.

Find something that will stand the test of time. It may take us some time, but we will find it. It is going to be Unique to Nigeria. Not be adopted by other nations. I hear other countries chanting our songs now in other countries stadia.

Let's take our time. We have time.

STAY AWAY FROM HIP HOP OR SPIT ON THE MICRO PHONE MUSIC GENERE.
thanks Jare...the Naija music scene has evolved too far to come up with this..
Pa
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Pa
Paj, You have to go old school bro.

Me I suggest Fela's "Chop n' Quench".

Nothing reminds me more of the artistic playfulness and boldness of Nigerian football than that song.
Last edited by charlie on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Paj, here's my contribution

You're an id10t

:tic:

Hope that helps? Now go studio with confidence :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Paj:
Start with lyrics. Compose am with fight to finish in mind. With the fact say Eagles own the field, any team weh come, na visit it come visit be dat. Make Eagles soar pass the Stars, Put victory for pocket come back home.

Come on Paj. I know say you fit do am.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

charlie wrote:
Pa
Paj, You have to go old school bro.

Me I suggest Fela's "Chop n' Quench".

Nothing reminds me more of the artistic playfulness and boldness of Nigerian football than that song.
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paj, please go for something 'catchy and jumpy'................Fela's chop n' Quench is just a notch above 'funeral music'. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

dem go hia wen!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

I was waiting for you and your fellow Imolites to suggest Nkpokiti dance..

Meanwhile check out this Red Bulls chant..

https://www.fanchants.com/football-song ... red-bulls/

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:dem go hia wen!