MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Post by pajimoh »

anointed wrote:February 26, 2006 till and now and still counting.

Next February is the 10th annivsary. How do we mark it in grand style?
A cutlass fight between Gotti and Ayo with Ozaze as the ref. Murder by evidence was committed in this thread and Ayo must get his rematch :tic: :tic: :tic: :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

pajimoh wrote:

Next February is the 10th annivsary. How do we mark it in grand style?
A cutlass fight between Gotti and Ayo with Ozaze as the ref. Murder by evidence was committed in this thread and Ayo must get his rematch :tic: :tic: :tic: :sneaky:
You forgot to add that they must be shirtless...particularly Ayo. No tombo belly must be covered.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

This was a pretty bad beatdown. Like being punched THROUGH the canvas.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Anyway we can get Osaze to comment on this thread.... That would be EPIC
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This thread was just not fair!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kai..this thread na helele oh
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Talk about having an agenda
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:biggrin: :biggrin: Ayo says, "Him dey kampe! :rotf:

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I dey his kampe!

OK, I hold my hand up on this one. Osaze is NO midfielder.

Osaze Odemigwe is a striker and nothing else. I guess it took Egypt 2006 to prove that point beyond all doubt.

Like CCC and Eguavoen, I thought he could cut it in midfield but I changed my view on that after the 1-1 draw with Angola in Kano. Those of you that saw the Ivory Coast game will certainly agree with me that he just cannot cut it in midfield.

Trust Gotti not to publish the threads I posted stating this fact. Unlike Gotti, when my stance on a matter is proven to be wrong, I launch a thread stating that point. However, Gotti in his one-sided manner has been selective with his archiving!
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Senator WIRES wrote::biggrin: :biggrin: Ayo says, "Him dey kampe! :rotf:

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I dey his kampe!

OK, I hold my hand up on this one. Osaze is NO midfielder.

Osaze Odemigwe is a striker and nothing else. I guess it took Egypt 2006 to prove that point beyond all doubt.

Like CCC and Eguavoen, I thought he could cut it in midfield but I changed my view on that after the 1-1 draw with Angola in Kano. Those of you that saw the Ivory Coast game will certainly agree with me that he just cannot cut it in midfield.

Trust Gotti not to publish the threads I posted stating this fact. Unlike Gotti, when my stance on a matter is proven to be wrong, I launch a thread stating that point. However, Gotti in his one-sided manner has been selective with his archiving!
I remember that movie. Assassins, with Stallone and Banderas.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Guys did we ever conclude if Osaze was a midfielder or a striker?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
nianiote
Egg
Egg

Post by nianiote »

Monaco 1 Lille 0.
1H
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bamenda boy wrote:Guys did we ever conclude if Osaze was a midfielder or a striker?
We concluded that he is a Gucci model
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Next February is the 10th anniversary. How do we mark it in grand style?
Thread don reach decade plus 1. Eleven years since the cyber beheading of Ayo by the first cyber ISIS, Gotti The Ruthless. :rotf: :rotf:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re:

Post by wale1974 »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze Odemigwe
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Midfielders
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 11 years later
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re:

Post by wanaj0 »

wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 11 years later
Nothing has changed with Ayo Akinfe and his opaks yearning :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re:

Post by pajimoh »

wanaj0 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

AYO:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=19282
viewtopic.php?t=20590
viewtopic.php?t=13287
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=15924
viewtopic.php?t=43750
viewtopic.php?t=29271
<
Nothing has changed with Ayo Akinfe and his opaks yearning :taunt: :taunt:
That's not true. Ayo has evolved into a super being. He's now telepathically linked with Rohr and knows exactly what the coach is thinking and what he'll do. :tic:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

He is likely bombarding Rohr with emails introducing himself as expert on Naija football. He is increasing his post counts on CE as evidence :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

wanaj0 wrote:He is likely bombarding Rohr with emails introducing himself as expert on Naija football. He is increasing his post counts on CE as evidence :taunt:
Ayo is now controlling Rohr with "Mind Melt" technic. He's effectively coaching and selecting the SE players through Rohr.
Ayo the Puppet Master :clap:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

We have no Christians on this board?
What kind of human brings up a thread like this one?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

bamenda boy wrote:We have no Christians on this board?
What kind of human brings up a thread like this one?
This is a testimony of Ayo Akinfe's legendary flipflopping and OPAKS yarning :tic:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Is Osaze a playmaker like Ajagun :)
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo must be a Highlander or something. "There can be, only ONE". After a very public execution by Gotti, Ayo keeps coming back and his opals getting stronger. His shamelessness reaching dizzy heights.
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

wanaj0 wrote:Is Osaze a playmaker like Ajagun :)
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: