WE NEED OSAZE's experience in RUSSIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Tell the truth and shame evil; despite that he is not in his prime we currently have no striker that measures up to his current form
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WE NEED OSAZE's experience in RUSSIA

Post by Odas »

Like someone already suggested, let's get Ike Uche and while at it, let's also get Obafemi Martins. They all have experience and can help us at some point during the world cup. I want the players to be taken to Russia authomtically, they don't have to compete for shirts :tic: :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Odas wrote:Like someone already suggested, let's get Ike Uche and while at it, let's also get Obafemi Martins. They all have experience and can help us at some point during the world cup. I want the players to be taken to Russia authomtically, they don't have to compete for shirts :tic: :tic:
Please add Nsofor cos we don't have a shooter of the ball. Eh eh Taiye Taiwo too and ever calm Dele Adeleye who was 16 in 2005 and shd be in his prime now.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I'm so relieved this is not the managers why of thinking!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Osaze himself has retired from the national team. I think he currently plays in Indonesia.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

As a player? Don't make me laugh
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

I believe Emmanuel Okala between the posts will evoke more confidence in Russia.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

<
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

lwkmd .. as interpreter or tour guide? Uncle J, we all love Osaze but dis one nah laffing thread abeg.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Did you just see USA, Netherlands, Chile not qualify relying experience?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

OK, who do you want "Gucci slippers-ed" or trained in the art? :tic:

In the meantime let me join others in asking for Makinwa. mssshhheeww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I think the NFF should find a role for Osaze in the 2018 WC. He is half-Russian, speaks the language and played for Lokomotiv Moscow. He could be a translator or a liaison officer. He understands the Russian mentality and having him in our entourage can only add value.
I am happy
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

If Mikelele's bigmanism starts getting too much, Osaze should be there armed with a precision-guided slipper.
http://www.naijiant.com/
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

jette1 wrote:Tell the truth and shame evil; despite that he is not in his prime we currently have no striker that measures up to his current form
We also need the experience of Mutiu Adepoju in the midfield....... :sneaky:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mapet wrote:
jette1 wrote:Tell the truth and shame evil; despite that he is not in his prime we currently have no striker that measures up to his current form
We also need the experience of Mutiu Adepoju in the midfield....... :sneaky:
And Christian Chukwu in defense.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Osaze can be the team ambassador. Non playing role.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Yobo is looking for his Velcro boots and "hey you" is waiting by the phone for Rohr's call
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Na wa ooo,you want him slap Mikel again?
The slap for Brazil no do?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

btw Monday Odiaka dey my Whatsapp contact...make I tell am to enter team? :twisted:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

I agree with you Jare , Ignore the Mockers.

Osaze has one thing that this team seems to lack IE somebody who will take on defenders and shoot from outside the box . Thats why he is still burning up the charts in Indonesia

Yes I know Indonesian league is not it but it cuts both ways .. Being the big fish in a small pond means the guy is brimming with confidence and at least he is match fit

Only concern is with the previous acrimony with Mikel but in all honesty the guy has something to offer the eagles .

If Milla could do it at 39 Osaze can do it at 35
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Is Agali still active? I think he can bring much needed experience and continuity to the team.as well.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

BAP wrote:
I agree with you Jare , Ignore the Mockers.

Osaze has one thing that this team seems to lack IE somebody who will take on defenders and shoot from outside the box . Thats why he is still burning up the charts in Indonesia

Yes I know Indonesian league is not it but it cuts both ways .. Being the big fish in a small pond means the guy is brimming with confidence and at least he is match fit

Only concern is with the previous acrimony with Mikel but in all honesty the guy has something to offer the eagles .

If Milla could do it at 39 Osaze can do it at 35
If you check my posting above, I reconmmended Nsofor for the same reason, he can shoot from anywhere, better than Osaze in that dept. We can kuku take Oliseh to replicate the 98 shot.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Odas wrote:Like someone already suggested, let's get Ike Uche and while at it, let's also get Obafemi Martins. They all have experience and can help us at some point during the world cup. I want the players to be taken to Russia authomtically, they don't have to compete for shirts :tic: :tic:
...we have to petition fifa to allow 100 players for Nigeria, and for us to field 22 at a time :biggrin: