10 Naija players who need to change clubs in Jan as WC looms

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
10 Naija players who need to change clubs in Jan as WC looms

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[1] Ikechukwu Ezenwa - I think he is one of our most talented goalkeepers ever with his agility. At the moment, he reminds me of Vince Enyeama in 2002. However, he needs to move to Europe asap to get some real technical coaching. Decision-making, distribution, arranging his wall, etc are all matters on which he needs fine tuning before the World Cup

[2] Vincent Enyeama - He is currently out injured but even when he gets fit, the new Lille coach has said he will be surplus to requirements. A spell in a major European league is vital for him right now

[3] Shehu Abdullahi - He put in a good shift against Zambia but playing in Cyprus in not really going to prepare hiom for the big dance. As we can all see, it took him a while to come up with this great performance. i attribute this to the fact that he is not seeing top flight action week in week out. Maybe a spell in the neighbouring Greek or Turkish leagues is what he needs right now

[4] William Ekong - He has buy and large been good for the Eagles but is inconsistent. One area he desperately needs to work on is his distribution. This is a player who started his life at Spurs, so really, should be looking to play at that level

[5] Odion Ighalo - A massive talent but has gone off the boil lately after showing a lot of promise at the start of his Watford career. he needs a league that will bring that kind of quality out of him regularly

[6] Etebo Oghenekaro - Another player who excites the fans a lot but has so far failed to make the impression in Europe that matches his talent. I believe he is far more talented than a player plying his trade with Feirense in the Portuguese league. In my opinion, he should be playing at the same level as as Wilfred Ndidi

[7] Anthony Nwakaeme - A player I would like to watch closely but at 28, if he is still playing with Hapoel Be'er Sheva in the Israeli league, is he good enough? For him, it is now or never

[8] Ola Aina - A Chelsea player who has been loaned out to Hull. I would just love it if Chelsea recall him for the rest of the season so we see how he fairs at the highest level

[9] John Ogu - Our physical man in midfield who can mix it when it comes to the rough and tough. Coach Rohr clearly rates him highly but he also plays for Hapoel Be'er Sheva in the Isreali league

[10] Dele Alampasu - Widely touted as Nigeria's next big thing, this young man has not seen the breakthrough we all expected. His club FC Cesarense plays in the third tier of Portuguese football. He has become their first choice goalkeeper but at 20, he should have moved on. Do you know that the likes of Cassilas, Courtois and De Gea were all playing in major league clubs at his age?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 10 Naija players who need to change clubs in Jan as WC l

Post by Dammy »

Mikel Obi needs to move back to top European league to prepare for the world cup.
Mikel Agu needs to go back to Porto in January as well.
Elderson Echiejile needs another loan move as he is not seeing much action in Turkey.
Isaac Success needs to move to a club where he will get playing time.
Ahmed Musa, same as Success.
I am happy
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] Ikechukwu Ezenwa - I think he is one of our most talented goalkeepers ever with his agility. At the moment, he reminds me of Vince Enyeama in 2002. However, he needs to move to Europe asap to get some real technical coaching. Decision-making, distribution, arranging his wall, etc are all matters on which he needs fine tuning before the World Cup

[2] Vincent Enyeama - He is currently out injured but even when he gets fit, the new Lille coach has said he will be surplus to requirements. A spell in a major European league is vital for him right now

[3] Shehu Abdullahi - He put in a good shift against Zambia but playing in Cyprus in not really going to prepare hiom for the big dance. As we can all see, it took him a while to come up with this great performance. i attribute this to the fact that he is not seeing top flight action week in week out. Maybe a spell in the neighbouring Greek or Turkish leagues is what he needs right now

[4] William Ekong - He has buy and large been good for the Eagles but is inconsistent. One area he desperately needs to work on is his distribution. This is a player who started his life at Spurs, so really, should be looking to play at that level

[5] Odion Ighalo - A massive talent but has gone off the boil lately after showing a lot of promise at the start of his Watford career. he needs a league that will bring that kind of quality out of him regularly

[6] Etebo Oghenekaro - Another player who excites the fans a lot but has so far failed to make the impression in Europe that matches his talent. I believe he is far more talented than a player plying his trade with Feirense in the Portuguese league. In my opinion, he should be playing at the same level as as Wilfred Ndidi

[7] Anthony Nwakaeme - A player I would like to watch closely but at 28, if he is still playing with Hapoel Be'er Sheva in the Israeli league, is he good enough? For him, it is now or never

[8] Ola Aina - A Chelsea player who has been loaned out to Hull. I would just love it if Chelsea recall him for the rest of the season so we see how he fairs at the highest level

[9] John Ogu - Our physical man in midfield who can mix it when it comes to the rough and tough. Coach Rohr clearly rates him highly but he also plays for Hapoel Be'er Sheva in the Isreali league

[10] Dele Alampasu - Widely touted as Nigeria's next big thing, this young man has not seen the breakthrough we all expected. His club FC Cesarense plays in the third tier of Portuguese football. He has become their first choice goalkeeper but at 20, he should have moved on. Do you know that the likes of Cassilas, Courtois and De Gea were all playing in major league clubs at his age?
Hey..care to recommend which clubs each player should move to? Please ensure these are clubs wey dem go juss swagga enter starting lineup o! :D
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Ezenwa should stay in Nigeria for now. Playing time in Europe wouldn't be guaranteed and we need him sharp for the World Cup.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Thank GOD that you are not GOD. Dele Alli plays at Spurs but I wouldnt trade him over the Nigerian attacking quartet.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

It's the same arrogance associated with - 'what school did you graduate from' mentality that prompted
this thread. Nothing more to add.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The Chinese based players are not going anywhere and leaving that crazy money on the table.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

wiseone wrote:The Chinese based players are not going anywhere and leaving that crazy money on the table.
And they don't have to. Mikel and Ighalo and good to go. They just need to keep playing and stay in shape for the WC.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
wiseone wrote:The Chinese based players are not going anywhere and leaving that crazy money on the table.
And they don't have to. Mikel and Ighalo and good to go. They just need to keep playing and stay in shape for the WC.
the Chinese season ends next month and wont resume until feb march or so
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

crap that Mikel' team don comot relegation ... they've been winning a lot lately ,, i really dey vex
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

anyways there are rumors about Mikel moving ..so make we see
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

All these Ayo threads just seem like "Deja Vu" . Same thread topics everytime we qualify for wc
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:All these Ayo threads just seem like "Deja Vu" . Same thread topics everytime we qualify for wc
You see am too...I was just thinking the same thing... :lol:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:All these Ayo threads just seem like "Deja Vu" . Same thread topics everytime we qualify for wc
:lol: :lol: man must wak
SuperEagles

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[

?
Is Enyeama still on Lille's payroll?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC