LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (FT)

Post by zee »

SylverEagles wrote:Wow!! Maureen sha! What a total coward. Hey, it works for him sha but my goodness it makes for horrible football.

I don't think the Manure faithfuls will put up with this for no more than 2 more years. He may yet win the title but my word!!

:boo: :boo:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

SylverEagles wrote:Wow!! Maureen sha! What a total coward. Hey, it works for him sha but my goodness it makes for horrible football.

I don't think the Manure faithfuls will put up with this for no more than 2 more years. He may yet win the title but my word!!

Awwww a lowlife arsenal fan who had not tasted a title in 13 years is talking about what United fans will or will not put up with :rotf: :rotf: they put up with 3 titles last year!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (2H)

Post by zee »

metalalloy wrote:a coward can not change his spots. Only one team came out to play

Mission accomplished for mr anti football :thumbs: :thumbs:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lager-back wrote:Coward manager. It's only the beginning of the season.
Hahahaha Chelsea fan! I take it you missed Chelsea v Man City 2 weeks ago when your team was stuck in their 6 yard box AT HOME!!!???

As usual, you are a coward and a hypocrite! The worst combination! That's why your most successful manager, mourinho, now hates you and your club :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL VS UNITED: 0-0 (2H)

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:Jose very happy to park bus and collect goalless draw. Same old.
Conte very happy to park the bus at home and collect a slap from
man City, same old! :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Lager-back wrote:Coward manager. It's only the beginning of the season.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Soecial shout out to the dean, Oloye, like he did last year, I see he is deriding United to another trophy-laden season! :D

The day Olowe praises United, TFCo will be worried! :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:Watch the coward come to the interview telling us how united controlled the game

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tx, nno! Clean sheet. Congratulations.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Coach wrote:@Tx, nno! Clean sheet. Congratulations.
:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chelsea and arsenal lost to moimoi teams, whole mourinho jejely picked to his point at anfield. :clap:

You guys simply do not know how to win titles. :lol:
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

danfo driver wrote:Chelsea and arsenal lost to moimoi teams, whole mourinho jejely picked to his point at anfield. :clap:

Besides Pogba and Bailly could have helped the team greatly. That middle field Matic could not handle it himself but we got a point.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joplass wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Chelsea and arsenal lost to moimoi teams, whole mourinho jejely picked to his point at anfield. :clap:

Besides Pogba and Bailly could have helped the team greatly. That middle field Matic could not handle it himself but we got a point.

Pogba, Rojo, Bailly, Fellaini and Ibra...were out injured.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:@Tx, nno! Clean sheet. Congratulations.
While you are focused on clean sheets, I'm focused on conversion rate. That's where LFC's main problems lie. A lack of ruthlessness in front of goal. But these are still early days...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

meanwhile against the might of Watford FC....

how did the Gooner faithful like that Zinedine Cleverly winner

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

:thumbs:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:

meanwhile against the might of Watford FC....

how did the Gooner faithful like that Zinedine Cleverly winner

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Typical Voyeurs :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I think the real point here is, if you have a squad of 500MP, you should be able to do better than Burnley at Anfield. City also has a 500MP squad, but look at the way they played at SB...

That's why, in spite of whatever success he had at Madrid, he was fired, and is loathed there...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:I think the real point here is, if you have a squad of 500MP, you should be able to do better than Burnley at Anfield. City also has a 500MP squad, but look at the way they played at SB...

That's why, in spite of whatever success he had at Madrid, he was fired, and is loathed there...
This dropped points really hurt your soul. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I dont care what anyone has to say, people talk about players in money value, when you have creative players like Pogba, hard workers like Felliani out injured, world class defenders like Bailly missing, you have to change your tactic and formation to make sure the other team does not do damage especially playing away from home, liverpool had more of the ball but they were reduced to pot shots, it eas their game to win, remember they are the ones that need the 3 points to play catch up with city and united, in context of chelsea and arsenal losing yesteray, it does not make oir point seem that bad, there are many games to be played this season, right now city are the team to beat, just hope we can get our good players baxk from injury
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

green4life wrote:We didn’t lose the game. We got the point. Ashley Young.
you did loose to Palace. You got no points. TFCO

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
green4life wrote:We didn’t lose the game. We got the point. Ashley Young.
you did loose to Palace. You got no points. TFCO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelsea fans are truly scum. Almost lower than Arsenal fans. These same people packed the bus and lost at HOME to City!!! That is worse than packing the bus and getting a point AWAY! :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The key to winning the premiership is to win your home games and try and nick points from the top teams away, last season, united were unlucky at home, played 11 draws despite dominating play, this season, we are getting the 3 points we deserve, once we get our players back from injury, we should just be fine
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko