Panama fan - why are Nigerian fans not this supportive

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Panama fan - why are Nigerian fans not this supportive

Post by danfo driver »

While Nigerian fans spend their times insulting players and trying to get their brother into the team. Watch how this ball boy helped his country into he World Cup

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Panama fan - why are Nigerian fans not this supportive

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:While Nigerian fans spend their times insulting players and trying to get their brother into the team. Watch how this ball boy helped his country into he World Cup

And the video shows that the boy approves of every selection decision the coach has made? Nigerian fans helped the Super Eagles to get to the world cup by showing up at Uyo and cheering the team. Go to the Twitter page of several players and see Nigerians encouraging them throughout the world cup qualifiers. Nigerian fans, like other fans, have their opinions about team selection but get behind their team.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Silly, daft and outright idiotic thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

You didnt see the ballboy Mweene wanted to beat in Uyo, when the boy refused to hand him the ball quickly in the dying minutes
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

What a stupid thread. :atc:
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

osita wrote:What a stupid thread. :atc:

Well, look who wrote it from Mile 4 Park!!!!!! :? :? :? :idea:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

He was a sub not a ball boy.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

zee wrote:Silly, daft and outright idiotic thread.
KPOM
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
KPOM
Et tu? Kajifoolishman??! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
KPOM
Et tu? Kajifoolishman??! :lol:
Forgve me Danfoolish driver.
You have been missing in Arsenal thread to expose some lies. :scared:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote:While Nigerian fans spend their times insulting players and trying to get their brother into the team. Watch how this ball boy helped his country into he World Cup

Rich coming from you. I have seen the language you have used to describe Ahmed Musa. Let's just say it's repulsive. GTFOH :boo:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:

Rich coming from you. I have seen the language you have used to describe Ahmed Musa. Let's just say it's repulsive. GTFOH :boo:
Musa is not a player. he is a dunce.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

The Argentines beg to differ. And I trust their judgment over yours.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Which Argentines did you speak to? :lol: :lol: So he scores 2 goals against Argentina 10 years ago...and? The Argentines probably do not even know he exists. DO you know how many players have scored against Argentina? Like its hard??? They struggled to qualify for world cup, in case you didnt know.

I know what the Leicester coach thinks about Musa. :lol: :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

I guess you didn't learn anything from your own post, talk about hypocrisy...jeeeez
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

I guess you didn't learn anything from your own post, talk about hypocrisy...jeeeez
I look down on your post with derision and a hint of disdain.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

iworo wrote:He was a sub not a ball boy.

This.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Which Argentines did you speak to? :lol: :lol: So he scores 2 goals against Argentina 10 years ago...and? The Argentines probably do not even know he exists. DO you know how many players have scored against Argentina? Like its hard??? They struggled to qualify for world cup, in case you didnt know.

After his goals they did not concede again until the final so it wasn't that easy. So what if he is struggling at Leicester. Forlan struggled at United and Thierry Henry struggled at Juventus.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

dude that will be 3, not ten years ago. If it's easy to score against Argentina why are you not considered for the world cup squad
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

nemi2002 wrote:You didnt see the ballboy Mweene wanted to beat in Uyo, when the boy refused to hand him the ball quickly in the dying minutes
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, did that really happen? If yes, Mweene was lucky
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

dude that will be 3, not ten years ago. If it's easy to score against Argentina why are you not considered for the world cup squad
Dude!! that was 10 years ago! dey there! and who told you I have not been to the world cup as a player?? do you know my true identity? Please sitdown before I hand you a hot slap.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

After his goals they did not concede again until the final so it wasn't that easy. So what if he is struggling at Leicester. Forlan struggled at United and Thierry Henry struggled at Juventus.
Forlan and Henry are not brainless. Musa is. #FACT
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Forlan and Henry are not brainless. Musa is. #FACT
You have an imaginative grasp of the facts. The Argentines do not think that he is brainless. I will take their word over yours.