Will Enyeama be ready vs Algeria?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Will Enyeama be ready vs Algeria?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Our World-class goalie is back to the first team at Lile..I think Rohr should invite him vs Algeria next month, so he can get his swagger back.. the guy has been looking very sharp.. Come on Vince we need you 4th Worldcup ... a new record for any SE
2002, 2010, 2014..3 so far kai if we had qualified for Germany , bobo for dey hit 5 world-cups...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Will Enyeama be ready vs Algeria?

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

For someone just coming back after a long injury lay off without any competitive football under his belt...To advocate featuring him in a WC qualifier less that 20 days from now is mind boggling... :blink: :dream:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mr Shows wrote:For someone just coming back after a long injury lay off without any competitive football under his belt...To advocate featuring him in a WC qualifier less that 20 days from now is mind boggling... :blink: :dream:
I think it's too soon, even Rohr was talking after January transfer window
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Current form is more important than historical achievements...This is not Xbox where big names are always in form and can be selected on sentiments and their reputation.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mr Shows wrote:For someone just coming back after a long injury lay off without any competitive football under his belt...To advocate featuring him in a WC qualifier less that 20 days from now is mind boggling... :blink: :dream:
:roll: :roll: because Algeria can still qualify in a game that has zero effect on qualification? some of una for this form lack simple critical thinking skills..kai
SuperEagles

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Mr Shows wrote:Current form is more important than historical achievements...This is not Xbox where big names are always in form and can be selected on sentiments and their reputation.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are mean but I agree with you. Some forumers here do not know the difference between computer games and the real deal.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I want to see a new GK between the sticks.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Our World-class goalie is back to the first team at Lile..I think Rohr should invite him vs Algeria next month, so he can get his swagger back.. the guy has been looking very sharp.. Come on Vince we need you 4th Worldcup ... a new record for any SE
2002, 2010, 2014..3 so far kai if we had qualified for Germany , bobo for dey hit 5 world-cups...
Where's your 'sauce' for this rumor?

I hope he doesn't play against Algeria. He is NOT in game shape. Concentrate on coming back and knocking the rust off.

Dis nobe choosing.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Our World-class goalie is back to the first team at Lile..I think Rohr should invite him vs Algeria next month, so he can get his swagger back.. the guy has been looking very sharp.. Come on Vince we need you 4th Worldcup ... a new record for any SE
Where's your 'sauce' for this rumor?

I hope he doesn't play against Algeria. He is NOT in game shape. Concentrate on coming back and knocking the rust off.

Dis nobe choosing.
what do you mean where is my sauce? we dey miss something here? Is it official bobo has been invited, even the thread title get question mark, plus my post is a suggestion, ..kai prepaid..you just fall your own hand big time
SuperEagles

joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

No need 'trying' him against Algeria. Let's give others a chance to prove themselves.
Looks like some here just can't get rid of the mentality of having same people in charge forever.
Enyeama is ageing, have retired himself from international football, and is just coming off injury.
Why should he be dragged into an irrelevant match? Maybe we should as well be looking into the
possibility of getting Emmanuel Okala out of retirement, as there has not been anyone better, when
in prime, than him.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Enyeama shouldn't be invited till he starts playing league games. No need to rush him back.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:Current form is more important than historical achievements...This is not Xbox where big names are always in form and can be selected on sentiments and their reputation.

You are mean but I agree with you. Some forumers here do not know the difference between computer games and the real deal.
Stop laughing at yourself. You were the one that was going to take players who have not played a single game for the SE and others just starting their football career to the world cup, as our best team. If anyone thinks selecting players for the SE is like Xbox then it's you :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:shock: Dem don fire Bielsa?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Stop laughing at yourself. You were the one that was going to take players who have not played a single game for the SE and others just starting their football career to the world cup, as our best team. If anyone thinks selecting players for the SE is like Xbox then it's you :tic:
Whether you like it or not Uzoho (whose name I just found out about a few days ago) will be manning the sticks at the WC. - Signed Ayohenhenkinfe
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Unlikely.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Maybe, 2 weeks is enough time for a goalkeeper.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
:roll: :roll: because Algeria can still qualify in a game that has zero effect on qualification? some of una for this form lack simple critical thinking skills..kai
Dude it has nothing to do with whether we have qualified or not. Such adventurous experimentations are reserved for international friendlies, that is what friendlies are for.. We should be aiming to arrive in Russia amongst the elite few who were unbeaten in the qualifiers. That gives confidence to the players and intimidates the opposition.

Fielding a goalkeeper with no competitive games under his belt against World class players, I am really not sure what you expect to happen. Does current form mean anything to you. Rufai in France'98 serves as a reference point.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Goalkeepers can roll out of bed and play well if they are in good physical shape and have gotten a few training sessions.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OMG!
ohenhen1 wrote:Goalkeepers can role out of bed and play well if they are in good physical shape and have gotten a few training sessions.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ohenhen1 wrote:Goalkeepers can roll out of bed and play well if they are in good physical shape and have gotten a few training sessions.
Just like Peter Rufai rolled out of bed :thumbs: :thumbs:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

oloye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Goalkeepers can roll out of bed and play well if they are in good physical shape and have gotten a few training sessions.
Just like Peter Rufai rolled out of bed :thumbs: :thumbs:
Rufai was not 100 percent fit.

It is a friendly anyways.

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Inasmuch as I believe Vince will be on the World Cup team, it's probably too early to call him up for the Algeria match. It's up to Rohr, though. His recent practice with the Lille first team goalkeeping coaches looks tantalizing and indicates the injury he recently recovered from has hardly affected his famous instincts and reflexes. See below for some tantalizingly sharp saves by Vince::
Last edited by Obong on Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"