ManU 1 v 2 Huddersfield FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
ManU 1 v 2 Huddersfield FT

Post by Scipio Africanus »

down 0-2 as I type ...
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU chopping koboko @ Huddersfield ...

Post by kajifu »

Scipio Africanus wrote:down 0-2 as I type ...
Make it a game thread biko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Whoever the person that sold Liedolof to ManU should be investigated for fraud.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Boss man will chop his koboko like a man. He won't cry over injuries.

We go see about that sha!!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Matic has gone back to his yeye Chelsea display.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Is Bailey injured or what?

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:Is Bailey injured or what?

Been injured. He was out last week as well.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This is where buy buy culture lands you in trouble...Mensah is way better than that Swedish fraud.

Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: ManU 0 v 2 Huddersfield ...

Post by Thunder »

Did some steal Jose’s bus? :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Thunder wrote:Did some steal Jose’s bus? :lol:
He only tries to play when he is facing small teams..if he knew Huddersfield wont lie low,he would have parked the bus.

I am waiting for the clowns to come and tell us they are losing because Fellaini is not playing.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

Jose Mourinho no be am at all.
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
He only tries to play when he is facing small teams..if he knew Huddersfield wont lie low,he would have parked the bus.

I am waiting for the clowns to come and tell us they are losing because Fellaini is not playing.
:rotf:

Don't you know the " CE Experts" wait till after the game to make their predictions :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: KaiiI!!! Lindelof be like fish outside water! He was flexing muscle in Portuguese league! see am now against div 2 level players! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

where's Tfco :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:where's Tfco :lol: :lol: :lol:
In shock! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Tobi17 wrote:where's Tfco :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ain't gonna see him for a while.

Wha choo looking at?!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Man U need Bailly back ASAP.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

As long as it is that defensive pairing Huddersfield can score more if they dont bottle it.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

By the way if i buy goods from the store and i dont like it or i find the quality below the expected...i am able to return the good and ask for refund..why not for players? Liendolf is a dud player sold to united...let me guess the agent....Raoila?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:As long as it is that defensive pairing Huddersfield can score more if they dont bottle it.
I feel sorry for the guy. Hopefully, Mourinho gives him a chance to redeem himself, like he did for Fellaini. Because, with bailly back next week and Rojo already back... And the useless smalling and blind, Lindelof may never see action again.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:By the way if i buy goods from the store and i dont like it or i find the quality below the expected...i am able to return the good and ask for refund..why not for players? Liendolf is a dud player sold to united...let me guess the agent....Raoila?
Raiola does NOT represent Lindelof.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:As long as it is that defensive pairing Huddersfield can score more if they dont bottle it.
I feel sorry for the guy. Hopefully, Mourinho gives him a chance to redeem himself, like he did for Fellaini. Because, with bailly back next week and Rojo already back... And the useless smalling and blind, Lindelof may never see action again.
The guy is just rubbish abeg. Watched him in Sweden where from a simple clearance he conceeded a penalty