Everton 2 vs 5 Arsenal FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 1 vs 4 Arsenal

Post by Skylolo »

realtrouble wrote:
azuka wrote:
platinum wrote:Useless player.
And this is for you Aniks.
Tomorrow now to sell their papers - thanks to Tolahs for this info - our know-all British pundits will come twisting the fact.
Azuka, he is not consistent. We require this level of performance in at least 20 EPL games.
Bull....has created the most chances since he joined the EPL.

The difference today is that chances were converted.
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
azuka wrote:
Tomorrow now to sell their papers - thanks to Tolahs for this info - our know-all British pundits will come twisting the fact.
Azuka, he is not consistent. We require this level of performance in at least 20 EPL games.

Which chances were these that he created into goals against the fit and firing Toffees?

The first goal, the second goal, the fourth goal or the fifth one ????

: :rotf: :rotf: rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

realtrouble wrote:
azuka wrote:

He is consistent in creating chances. Extremely consistent. A couple seasons back, he had 19 or 20 assists, some people said assists don't count. This season, he has only one, all of the sudden, the question is why isn't he assisting. There's a player that you seem to want him to be, unfortunately I'm not sure you can elucidate further on what or who that player is.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
azuka wrote:

Which chances were these that he created into goals against the fit and firing Toffees?

The first goal, the second goal, the fourth goal or the fifth one ????

: :rotf: :rotf: rotf:
Read a book, educate yourself. You clearly have no idea what Skylolo is talking about.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 2 vs 5 Arsenal FT

Post by kajifu »

Koeman is gone after the hammer from Beloved.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

platinum wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
azuka wrote:

He is consistent in creating chances. Extremely consistent. A couple seasons back, he had 19 or 20 assists, some people said assists don't count. This season, he has only one, all of the sudden, the question is why isn't he assisting. There's a player that you seem to want him to be, unfortunately I'm not sure you can elucidate further on what or who that player is.
His statistics say otherwise , Ozil is not consistent in his performance and has deteriorated over the past year. In 4 years he has only 1 year double digit assists.

2017/2018 1 Goal, 1 Assists in 7 Apps
2016/2017 8 Goals 9 Assist in 33 Apps
2015/2016 6 Goals 19 Assists in 35 Apps
2014/2015 4 Goals 5 Assists in 22 Apps
2013/2014 5 Goals 9 Assist in 26 Apps

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4 ... co=1&se=22
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

realtrouble wrote:
platinum wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
azuka wrote:

His statistics say otherwise , Ozil is not consistent in his performance and has deteriorated over the past year. In 4 years he has only 1 year double digit assists.

rt, I'm not going to spend too much time on this if you can't be bothered to follow the train of the discussion. I said he has been very consistent in creating chances. You're quoting goals and assists. When a man creates chances, the onus is on others to finish them isn't it?

Can he be better? Who knows. He's been the best in the EPL at his primary task in his time in the league. The closest player is David Silva who people purr about but who in the same number of games just doesn't create like the German.

It's wonderful to keep having the same discussion over and over and over again. The German needs to leave Arsenal so the fans can finally have what they've craved. i.e. JJ Okocha.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

platinum wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
platinum wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
azuka wrote:

rt, I'm not going to spend too much time on this if you can't be bothered to follow the train of the discussion. I said he has been very consistent in creating chances. You're quoting goals and assists. When a man creates chances, the onus is on others to finish them isn't it?

Can he be better? Who knows. He's been the best in the EPL at his primary task in his time in the league. The closest player is David Silva who people purr about but who in the same number of games just doesn't create like the German.

It's wonderful to keep having the same discussion over and over and over again. The German needs to leave Arsenal so the fans can finally have what they've craved. i.e. JJ Okocha.
Depend on the quality of the chances!

I am only interest in his outcome, is Ozil doing enough to win games, base on the evidence of his goals and assists the answer is no. In Real Madrid his highest assists was 17 with 6 goals and this was a team that had Ronaldo.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

realtrouble wrote:
platinum wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
platinum wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
azuka wrote:

I am only interest in his outcome, is Ozil doing enough to win games, base on the evidence of his goals and assists the answer is no. In Real Madrid his highest assists was 17 with 6 goals and this was a team that had Ronaldo.
Thanks for the stats,Oga Plat when you look at Ozil stats they used to call him King of assist,even at Real with world class players his highest assist was not even better than his highest at Arsenal.
Can you really on Ozil to win you game?No,is he the kind player if gone will be hugely miss ?No.
The money he is demanding his stats does not back it and that is why people want him out.He left Real Madrid they did not miss him one bit.When Angel was ask to play Ozil position he left Real with better stats than Ozil.
I ask some Germans who is one player that they will miss if absent they did nto call Ozil.I ask how important is Ozil to the team,they just say he can be replaced so easy not a big player that his absent will be a big deal.
Ozil better accept what arsenal is offering him but hey if I was him I will ask for more if OX can be offer 180k then he has the right to demand what ever wages he feel he can get.I mean Wenger got 2 million extra for signing a new contract even when he could not meet his target top 4.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

realtrouble wrote:

rt,

What do you mean by 'interested in his outcome'? Clarify kindly.

Doing enough to win games? If he's creating chances, which is what he was bought to do, then the answer is yes. The one facet he needs to add is the one Wenger has been talking of, which is scoring more. The guy is just too interested in passing and playing for the team so that is what it is.

In the time he hit that number of assists for Real, tell me....who has topped that from then till today?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote: Thanks for the stats,Oga Plat when you look at Ozil stats they used to call him King of assist,even at Real with world class players his highest assist was not even better than his highest at Arsenal.
Can you really on Ozil to win you game?No,is he the kind player if gone will be hugely miss ?No.
The money he is demanding his stats does not back it and that is why people want him out.He left Real Madrid they did not miss him one bit.When Angel was ask to play Ozil position he left Real with better stats than Ozil.
I ask some Germans who is one player that they will miss if absent they did nto call Ozil.I ask how important is Ozil to the team,they just say he can be replaced so easy not a big player that his absent will be a big deal.
Ozil better accept what arsenal is offering him but hey if I was him I will ask for more if OX can be offer 180k then he has the right to demand what ever wages he feel he can get.I mean Wenger got 2 million extra for signing a new contract even when he could not meet his target top 4.
What's your point with the Real Madrid statement? What was his role there? He assisted how many goals? Compare that to the other players around him? Compare it to the present date.

Can Ozil win games? It's a team sport, you need to get that thru your head. For all the greatness of the Invincible era, sir Alex's United blew them away when it came to winning, you need to understand WHY before pointing at individuals. It's a TEAM sport. You guys keep hoping for Jesus to come save Arsenal. Keep waiting. Van Persie couldn't do it. Cesc couldn't. Henry couldn't.

You asked some Germans? Oh yeah? I asked some primary school teachers about the state of education, they said there are multiple presidents in waiting coming in the generation aged 6 to 10, in fact so many that Nigeria will have to use at least 5 presidents at once.

Ozil can move on and Arsenal will remain. Ditto Alexis. Soja come soja go, barracks remain.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote: Thanks for the stats,Oga Plat when you look at Ozil stats they used to call him King of assist,even at Real with world class players his highest assist was not even better than his highest at Arsenal.
What's your point with the Real Madrid statement? What was his role there? He assisted how many goals? Compare that to the other players around him? Compare it to the present date.

Can Ozil win games? It's a team sport, you need to get that thru your head. For all the greatness of the Invincible era, sir Alex's United blew them away when it came to winning, you need to understand WHY before pointing at individuals. It's a TEAM sport. You guys keep hoping for Jesus to come save Arsenal. Keep waiting. Van Persie couldn't do it. Cesc couldn't. Henry couldn't.

You asked some Germans? Oh yeah? I asked some primary school teachers about the state of education, they said there are multiple presidents in waiting coming in the generation aged 6 to 10, in fact so many that Nigeria will have to use at least 5 presidents at once.

Ozil can move on and Arsenal will remain. Ditto Alexis. Soja come soja go, barracks remain.
Oga Plat I hope you no dey vex with me,you be correct guy and I always learn from your point of view,so no vex.Ozil is an ok player nothing special as you try to make him be,that is my opinion,he was never the type of player we needed to push we far but I think most people judge him from his price tag which is wrong.
Truth be told I have no issue with Ozil,the problem with beloved fans is that we turn to shrine and blame the wrong guys.I have figure out from you,Chief and others like Oga yemster that our issue is Wenger after I was defending him so much.I try to look at it the other way and it points to Wenger
I may be wrong but if you give beloved Neymar,Messi and Ronaldo will might still not win major trophies l mean CL and EPL.Remember I ask you couple of days if beloved is good to win the Europa and finish in top 4?
Thanks for your fair point and your time to respond.