RUFAI WANTS ENYEAMA BACK TO THE SUPER EAGLES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
RUFAI WANTS ENYEAMA BACK TO THE SUPER EAGLES

Post by Obong »

Gernot Rohr has severally stated that he will invite Enyeama back to the Super Eagles, but he must regain full fitness and be prepared to come and earn his place on the team. Some fifth columnists with an anti-Enyeama agenda have made it their duty to constantly push back against Rohr (who has till date been the ultimate decider on who gets called up). The weighty voice of the legendary Peter Rufai has also called for Enyeama to be recalled, backing Rohr.

[/video]
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: RUFAI WANTS ENYEAMA BACK TO THE SUPER EAGLES

Post by 1naija »

I stopped watching when Rufai said "as far as I am con-sign". Who does he think he is speaking like that? Dr. Sabinus? :taunt: :taunt:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

1naija wrote:I stopped watching when Rufai said "as far as I am con-sign". Who does he think he is speaking like that? Dr. Sabinus? :taunt: :taunt:
...well it`s simple, Rufai should go and form his own team and make Enyeama his Captain. How many Coaches do we have in this country sef ?
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:I stopped watching when Rufai said "as far as I am con-sign". Who does he think he is speaking like that? Dr. Sabinus? :taunt: :taunt:
...well it`s simple, Rufai should go and form his own team and make Enyeama his Captain. How many Coaches do we have in this country sef ?
dhoney, we have only one - Gernot Rohr. And he has stated he wants Enyeama back. And, Rufai is entitled to his opinion as a Nigerian. Moreso, as a legendary goalkeeper.

[/video]
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Obong wrote:Gernot Rohr has severally stated that he will invite Enyeama back to the Super Eagles, but he must regain full fitness and be prepared to come and earn his place on the team. Some fifth columnists with an anti-Enyeama agenda have made it their duty to constantly push back against Rohr (who has till date been the ultimate decider on who gets called up). The weighty voice of the legendary Peter Rufai has also called for Enyeama to be recalled, backing Rohr.

[/video]
bravo.. a legend has said the truth.. If Enyeama isn't at the worldcup and when the SE meets Argentina again, Chile 87 will look like Child's play when dem finish us
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:
dhoney, we have only one - Gernot Rohr. And he has stated he wants Enyeama back. And, Rufai is entitled to his opinion as a Nigerian. Moreso, as a legendary goalkeeper.

[/video]

Rohr and Rufai are not saying the same thing. I agree with Rohr, but not with Rufai. Rufai is saying Nigeria should go and beg Enyeama. Rohr on the hand said if Vincent regains fitness and is performing well at his clubs and wants TO COME AND FIGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY, he will be invited as long as he sets no condition. I think most Nigerians agree with this.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

When and where in the video did Rohr say that?
Rohr said he spoke with Enyeama and he (Enyeama) told him he wants to come back.
The coach also said he needed to find a new club, as well as be fit BEFORE he will be CONSIDERED for an invite.
And even if he invites him, there will be no preconditions under which he will return to the SE (no demands on Enyeama's part).

I really don't know why you 'Pro-Enyeama' folks are constantly trying to fly his kite.
Fact is that Rohr is simply trying to be diplomatic. I don't think he cares on having Enyeama - I think he clearly prefers having Carl instead.
Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:

[/video]
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Otitokoro wrote:When and where in the video did Rohr say that?
Rohr said he spoke with Enyeama and he (Enyeama) told him he wants to come back.
The coach also said he needed to find a new club, as well as be fit BEFORE he will be CONSIDERED for an invite.
And even if he invites him, there will be no preconditions under which he will return to the SE (no demands on Enyeama's part).

I really don't know why you 'Pro-Enyeama' folks are constantly trying to fly his kite.
Fact is that Rohr is simply trying to be diplomatic. I don't think he cares on having Enyeama - I think he clearly prefers having Carl instead.
Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:

[/video]
Simply interpretation. That he WANTS him back indicates his openness to having him back in the team, hence, the discussions they have had. Rohr clearly has kept the door open for Enyeama PROVIDED he fulfills the conditions you listed above. With Ikeme unfortunately unavailable for health reasons, Rohr is not exactly spoiled to choose between the two.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

dhoney wrote:
KPAM! :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:
Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:

[/video]

Rohr and Rufai are not saying the same thing. I agree with Rohr, but not with Rufai. Rufai is saying Nigeria should go and beg Enyeama. Rohr on the hand said if Vincent regains fitness and is performing well at his clubs and wants TO COME AND FIGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY, he will be invited as long as he sets no condition. I think most Nigerians agree with this.
... yes most do, but for people like me, Enyeama should not be allowed near the Super-eagles team at all, which is FAIR considering he ABANDONED the team when we needed him and perhaps, deprived us of going to the AFCON 2016 tournament. Thus, regardless of how good he might be, we (Nigeria) DON'T NEED or want him in the Super-eagles team.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

1naija wrote:
Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:

[/video]

I agree with all of the above.
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:

[/video]

You seem quite keen wanting him back as well? :-?
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Guv007 wrote:
Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:

[/video]

You seem quite keen wanting him back as well? :-?

Im bank alert na gba gam! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Every 'd#$% and Harry' wants to be relevant without bearing the responsibility of being the coach.
Let the coach decide who he wants to take to the big dance.
Enyeama had made his mark, he should respectfully leave the stage while the memories are still
good, else same folks wanting him to continue would turn around and rename him 'yama-yama'.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The guy whose head is on the block wants him back if he is fit and playing...

Some people who don't even know the coach or the team are adamant about NOT inviting Enyeama.

Glad he is an oyibo man. Because some of these natives would have accused him of all sorts had he been one of their own.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Cellular wrote:The guy whose head is on the block wants him back if he is fit and playing...

Some people who don't even know the coach or the team are adamant about NOT inviting Enyeama.

Glad he is an oyibo man. Because some of these natives would have accused him of all sorts had he been one of their own.
Cellular, GBAM!!!
And Enyeama uses this visual from Lille training yesterday to wish Odas, danfo driver and their fans a happy weekend:
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

So...
The much anticipated weekend game has come and nothing has changed. Not even listed in the squad against Olympic Marseilles.
Dude needs to go look for a real club, instead of giving us these imaginary visuals of a return to LOSC Lille.
Obong wrote: And Enyeama uses this visual from Lille training yesterday to wish Odas, danfo driver and their fans a happy weekend:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Otitokoro wrote:So...
The much anticipated weekend game has come and nothing has changed. Not even listed in the squad against Olympic Marseilles.
Dude needs to go look for a real club, instead of giving us these imaginary visuals of a return to LOSC Lille.
Obong wrote: And Enyeama uses this visual from Lille training yesterday to wish Odas, danfo driver and their fans a happy weekend:
The team (Lille) is simply fooling Enyeana and Chief Obong. The team doesn't want Enyeama either :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

As far as 1Naija is con-sign....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:As far as 1Naija is con-sign....

:rotf: :rotf:

You behavior is starting to con-sign me
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

BTW, I went to my girl at Niemans today and she gave me so much samples I don't even know what to do with them. All because I told her my friend in Nigeria may be sending me some money to buy him some creed to bring when I visit home next month.

Notice I didn't say the date. I know Dr. Sabinus and his cousins peruse this board.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

1naija wrote:

BTW, I went to my girl at Niemans today and she gave me so much samples I don't even know what to do with them. All because I told her my friend in Nigeria may be sending me some money to buy him some creed to bring when I visit home next month.

Notice I didn't say the date. I know Dr. Sabinus and his cousins peruse this board.

why you dey make this kain info public? Murderators, please hide this post from Mcal, and compell Unku 1Niaja to send me those samples immediately.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."