Germany Calls Uduokhai!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Germany Calls Uduokhai!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/03/mo ... -uduokhai/

Looks like Our begging has been for nothing so far.Abraham, now Uduokhai gets a call. Maybe Pinnick will learn to keep quiet.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Germany Calls Uduokhai!

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/03/mo ... -uduokhai/

Looks like Our begging has been for nothing so far.Abraham, now Uduokhai gets a call. Maybe Pinnick will learn to keep quiet.
So you are criticizing Pinnik for going after these players yet you are here 24/7 celebrating our qualifying for Russia on the backs of players like ikeme, Victor Moses, Balogun, Ekonhg, and now Ooa Aina? Does that make sense to you?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I always knew this would happen. The Germans always made it clear they wanted him.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/03/mo ... -uduokhai/

So you are criticizing Pinnik for going after these players yet you are here 24/7 celebrating our qualifying for Russia on the backs of players like ikeme, Victor Moses, Balogun, Ekonhg, and now Ooa Aina? Does that make sense to you?
Pinnick doesn’t need to publicize all his moves. Coulda kept it quiet
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

He never indicated any interest in playing for Nigeria so I can't understand where all the fuss about him was coming from... That been said Nigeria still has a chance of capping this players If they don't end up making the world cup roster of the senior national teams of their birth.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:

Germany were long on to him before Pinnick. They had their eye on him but only just called him niwbto deny Nigeria.

Watch this boy become a world class centre back over the next five years. Nigeria has missed out big time here!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I always knew this would happen. The Germans always made it clear they wanted him.
Because he is that good and belongs to them.................They are going after Torunarigha and Akpoguma too.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

wale1974 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I always knew this would happen. The Germans always made it clear they wanted him.
Because he is that good and belongs to them.................They are going after Torunarigha and Akpoguma too.

Only in Nigeria do we count what belongs to others as ours. All of them have long pledged allegiance to Germany. It’s like those who go to parties for the free food and are angry at the selection . :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

wale1974 wrote:

Only in Nigeria do we count what belongs to others as ours. All of them have long pledged allegiance to Germany. It’s like those who go to parties for the free food and are angry at the selection . :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Khai!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Robotnik wrote:Khai!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

wale1974 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by wale1974 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
Robotnik wrote:Khai!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

They called him for the U21s not the senior team. Chill out.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

wale1974 wrote:
I believe we can still get Akpoguma. As per Touranughora, he is not seeing action at Hertha Berlin, so I guess he should be a long term target.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

EVERYTIME THIS SUBJECT COMES, I'LL ALWAYS CHIME IN TO SAY...

...the best way to stock the SE with good players is for Nigeria to accept the responsibility of developing its players. If and when foreign kids can fill a role and they are willing, then get them.
Bell
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Bell wrote:EVERYTIME THIS SUBJECT COMES, I'LL ALWAYS CHIME IN TO SAY...

...the best way to stock the SE with good players is for Nigeria to accept the responsibility of developing its players. If and when foreign kids can fill a role and they are willing, then get them.
Bell
You are talking long term. Between now and the World Cup, we are not going to make ncovrr more than maybe one local player.

The World Cup is for finished products. As things stand, we have no choice than to look for talent wherever we can find them.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Bell
You are talking long term. Between now and the World Cup, we are not going to make ncovrr more than maybe one local player.

The World Cup is for finished products. As things stand, we have no choice than to look for talent wherever we can find them.
YOU'RE RIGHT...

...I'm talking long-term. My concern is that, for the NFA, short-term solutions have a way of becoming long-term. If they think they're succeeding poaching these foreign kids, they'll put nothing in place for the long-term. Sort of how the national govt ignored agric after finding oil.
Bell
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Bell wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Bell

YOU'RE RIGHT...

...I'm talking long-term. My concern is that, for the NFA, short-term solutions have a way of becoming long-term. If they think they're succeeding poaching these foreign kids, they'll put nothing in place for the long-term. Sort of how the national govt ignored agric after finding oil.
Bell
What are our clubs doing to scout players?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Bell

Some of you think Nigeria's 2018 World Cup salvation lies at the feet of British and German under 21 players. The good news here is that not all Nigerians think like you :!:

Cheers.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Bell

Some of you think Nigeria's 2018 World Cup salvation lies at the feet of British and German under 21 players. The good news here is that not all Nigerians think like you :!:

Cheers.
Should we drop the following then:

Leon Balogun
William Ekong
Victor Moses
I guess we should never have called up Carl Iheme either. Maybe it was a mistake to even use Tunji Banjo, John Chidozie, Reuben Agboola and George Abbey too!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Bell

Cheers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

1naija wrote:

He publicized Ola Aina's also. We should go for every Nigerian player playing in top leagues. If they chose their country of birth in the long run that's fine. The Boatengs split between Ghana and Germany. Are you saying Ghana should not have gone after them because they were born and raised in Germany?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.