PK for Brazil via VAR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
PK for Brazil via VAR

Post by Enugu II »

Wow, VAR indicates pk minutes after event in box of Japan and Brazil goes up 1-0
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: PK for Brazil via VAR

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i left home when it was 3-0 min 36, Brazil is very scary oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i left home when it was 3-0 min 36, Brazil is very scary oooo

I was very impressed with Japan. They will be good at the WC. Make no mistake about that. Sure, Brazil will be favorites but do not sleep on Japan especially if they play as well as they showed in large parts of the game today.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

It ended 3-1 with Brazil scoring from a corner in the second half. In all fairness, after going three up, Brazil lost interest in the game and their players were doing irresponsible things like holding on to the ball for too long, showboating, trying to be too clever in dangerous areas, etc.

I suspect that were it a competitive game we would not see that kind of nonsense. Anyway, Japan did themselves credit by coming back.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

no they are not.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha wrote:
no they are not.

They will definitely do better than USA in Russia
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bret- hart wrote:
Queen Futcha wrote:
no they are not.

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote:
Queen Futcha wrote:
no they are not.

ashewo thot, you have slept with men from all thirty-two countries so you will win regardless.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:It ended 3-1 with Brazil scoring from a corner in the second half. In all fairness, after going three up, Brazil lost interest in the game and their players were doing irresponsible things like holding on to the ball for too long, showboating, trying to be too clever in dangerous areas, etc.

I suspect that were it a competitive game we would not see that kind of nonsense. Anyway, Japan did themselves credit by coming back.
Hmm, I wish you would give Nigeria the same benefit of the doubt considering they have already qualified for the WC ahead of the Algeria (1naija will love this) rubber match :P
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

akamoke wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:It ended 3-1 with Brazil scoring from a corner in the second half. In all fairness, after going three up, Brazil lost interest in the game and their players were doing irresponsible things like holding on to the ball for too long, showboating, trying to be too clever in dangerous areas, etc.

Hmm, I wish you would give Nigeria the same benefit of the doubt considering they have already qualified for the WC ahead of the Algeria (1naija will love this) rubber match :P

Brazil went three up before starting their nonsense though. With us, Ezenwa was dribbling in his six yard box in the first half!