Re: Ezenwa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: Ezenwa

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:Rohr has made the right choices for Nigeria so far except for the South Africa game. I'll trust his judgement above that of any of you above.
Thanks for sharing.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
The likes of Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Dele Ajiboye and other goalkeepers have responded well to training”, remarked Aloy Agu.
If Rhor and that ignorant Aloy Agu know what is good for them, they should be looking despite perately for a proper goalkeeper for the world cup.

Ezenwa is not a WC level GK, period!

The SE has had a chequered history of GKs, with legends like Okala and Rufai. Ezenwa is not even fit to be in the Agbonavbare basket; all pun intended!

Neither am I sold by his clownish demeanor.

I see what you did there! The white man is the head coach, he makes the last call, yet, you referred to him by his name, Rohr, but referred to the black assistant, Alloy Agu, as ignorant.

You are a sick and deranged person! And you Sir , are the ignorant one! Keep stuffing your heads up the assssss of your white master! Shameless thing.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Nigeria has never needed the January transfer window more than now. If Vince joins say the Turkish, Swiss or Greek league and starts seeing regular action week-in-week-out, I am afraid Rohr will have no choice than to give him the number one shirt.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

smartbrother wrote:completely disagree.
He is fine.
Under no circumstances should a divisive figure like Enyeama be allowed back in
Ezenwa has eared his spot as Nigerias #1.

Akpeyi is our #2 for now.
Let the friendlies and preparatory matches decide who gets to start at the wc
Thank you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anointed wrote:
Odas wrote:Thus why is Femi Thomas not being discussed here or (somehow) not being invited for trial?
What stops you from discussing him here?
I don't know anything about him. On the other hand, why have you not discussed about him since you know so much about everything?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Not saying he should be considered for the SE, but what happened to Akpan Udoh, the golden eaglets goalie that played at the last U17 world cup we won. For me he was better at Alampasu at the U17 level. Surprised he never joined an NPFL or European club.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

olu wrote:Not saying he should be considered for the SE, but what happened to Akpan Udoh, the golden eaglets goalie that played at the last U17 world cup we won. For me he was better at Alampasu at the U17 level. Surprised he never joined an NPFL or European club.
You can't really use an U-17 tourney to judge. The U-20 is the real deal. Which was why it was a tragedy that potentially one of the most talented U-20 teams we had ever put together (Udoh & Osihmen's set) could not even make it to the African Championships due to our Admin incompetence.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

When I want to watch a clown, I go to the circus.

When I want to watch a goalkeeper, I go to a football game.

Geico, fifteen minutes could save you 15% or more.....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:When I want to watch a clown, I go to the circus.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Let's see if Enyeama or Uzoho can push on. Time to look beyond the circus act.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

:woot: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damn we turned on Ezenwa this fast lol, thought there was no need for 'retired' Vince?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

maceo4 wrote:Damn we turned on Ezenwa this fast lol, thought there was no need for 'retired' Vince?
Francis Uzoho is our goalkeeper!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Crosses are as dangerous to Ezenwa as a virus. Get rid. Not good enough.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Damn we turned on Ezenwa this fast lol, thought there was no need for 'retired' Vince?
Francis Uzoho is our goalkeeper!

No matter how promising this kid is you cannot throw an 18 year old who only has 2 professional matches under his belt into the fold at the WC. He has to play consistently in La Liga before the WC to lock down a starting position for SE.

You are crazy.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Odas wrote:
anointed wrote:
Odas wrote:Thus why is Femi Thomas not being discussed here or (somehow) not being invited for trial?
What stops you from discussing him here?
I don't know anything about him. On the other hand, why have you not discussed about him since you know so much about everything?
Knows so much about everything?

Typical gutter sophistry just like your prosaic submissions that wrote off Enyeama and enthroned Ezenwa.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

All I can say now is that if I see Ezenwa around the SE going forward, I'll slap the nearest human being around me!!!

The clown show is over....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Damn! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:All I can say now is that if I see Ezenwa around the SE going forward, I'll slap the nearest human being around me!!!

The clown show is over....
wait! Let me push wAyo next to you. Okay! carry on.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?