Why Is A Particular Forumer Allowed To Pollute The Pages...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Why Is A Particular Forumer Allowed To Pollute The Pages

Post by Dammy »

My bro Cell, you are the liar here and you know it! You are trying to cover up the shenanigans that was the selection for WC 2014 by your man. You talk of other coaches bringing in 2-3 changes, yet your man brought in 9 players from nowhere into the WC squad and these players were not better than those they replaced. Examples are IK Uche> Uchebo, Joel Obi> Reuben, Obasi > Nwofor, Ideye > Ameobi etc. The fact that the Nigerian environment is difficult for locals does not justify fraud in team selection. IN 2014, the likes of Joel Obi, Obasi, IK Uche, Nsofor, Ideye, Aluko etc were playing at a high level yet were not considered and inferior players taken to the WC. Where are the likes of Reuben, Ejike, Nwofor, Agbim, Odunlami, Uchebo, Ameobi etc today. The WC is supposed to be a stepping stone to bigger things on the club level but in their case it is the reverse.
I am happy
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

joao wrote:Freedom of expression trumps feelings. Ignore the rants, but don't sensor it.
Are you really a Nigerian? :winking:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Rawlings wrote:
joao wrote:Freedom of expression trumps feelings. Ignore the rants, but don't sensor it.
Are you really a Nigerian? :winking:
Mr Rawlings, Mr. Rawlings, one question.

how does it feel to no longer be the 'most annoying' forumer???
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:Folks hated the idea of Sola playing for the Eagles because the felt he scorned us when he was younger and now chose to play for us at the twilight of his career.
And because he was crap. Never forget that all-important part.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote:My bro Cell, you are the liar here and you know it! You are trying to cover up the shenanigans that was the selection for WC 2014 by your man. You talk of other coaches bringing in 2-3 changes, yet your man brought in 9 players from nowhere into the WC squad and these players were not better than those they replaced. Examples are IK Uche> Uchebo, Joel Obi> Reuben, Obasi > Nwofor, Ideye > Ameobi etc. The fact that the Nigerian environment is difficult for locals does not justify fraud in team selection. IN 2014, the likes of Joel Obi, Obasi, IK Uche, Nsofor, Ideye, Aluko etc were playing at a high level yet were not considered and inferior players taken to the WC. Where are the likes of Reuben, Ejike, Nwofor, Agbim, Odunlami, Uchebo, Ameobi etc today. The WC is supposed to be a stepping stone to bigger things on the club level but in their case it is the reverse.
Chief, I can't but laugh at your post. It is NOT always corruption behind the reason coaches prefer one player over another.

Ultimately, you are judged by your results. Just like Rohr will be judged by his results not on fielding the 'best' players.

Of the players not taken to the world cup, I think Joel Obi, Ideye and Aluko could have made the team. The others were surplus to our need. It is not always corruption.

You are giving Rohr a pass on his selection because he is a white man. If na fellow Naijarian like yourself you will swear with everything you hold dear that it is due to corruption. That is not always the case.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

smartbrother wrote:
Shownoja wrote:...here, and the rest of us must grin and bear it, but no sooner than we start also polluting the same pages, censorship occurs? Perhaps the moderating should be Focused on these senseless posts that rile the blood of the readers.

I’ve been on here long enough to know he will not stop except you make him stop. What you’re seeing is phase one. The next few months will be crazy as someone shamelessly tries to form relationships with underservig elements and use this esteemed forum to promote clueless undeserving players.

We have been here before, and we shall remain to see the back of yet another self serving display of naked greed - no matter how many of my posts are deleted.
I dont understand your post.
If he bothers you so much why not just ignore his posts?
There's an ignore button. It works very nicely!

I do agree he lacks discipline when it comes to opening threads
If everyone opened threads at the same rate as Ayo, this site would be complete chaos.
maybe mods can help him manage his thoughts by merging the multiple threads he opens on the same topic into one
same way we have a global Arsenal thread, maybe they should create a global AyoAkinfe thread
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:Folks hated the idea of Sola playing for the Eagles because the felt he scorned us when he was younger and now chose to play for us at the twilight of his career.
And there were those too... :D :taunt:

But the goal against Italy when given his opportunity sealed it... :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Oddly enough it didn't seal it for Bright Dike who also scored in that game. Guess there's only so much junk one can load onto a plane to Brazil....
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Lol Kpom ! Ike Uche played against France in France and 9ja beat them like they stole something. Come World Cup and we dropped all the better players and replaced them with Ameobi. Evans’s we drew in a friendly against Italy. Keshi not only robbed Nigeria of having a great tournament he robbed himself from becoming the greatest coach ever to have managed the Eagles. The writing was on the wall when he started to dismantle his Nation cup winning squad and selected Ujeh and that Mosquito for the confederations cup. where did these useless players come from and could only beat Tahiti. Certain forumsrs no let us rest with Ujeh and when selected turn out to be as useless as can be. As for that mosquito I don’t know where keshi got him from. When I heard Keshi was trying to get a player playing for Leyton Orient I lost all hope that Nigeria would have a good World Cup .....sh1t like that was being justified by cell & Ayo ...... these are type of people that would sell out Nigeria for a few prices of gold
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Shownoja wrote:...here, and the rest of us must grin and bear it, but no sooner than we start also polluting the same pages, censorship occurs? Perhaps the moderating should be Focused on these senseless posts that rile the blood of the readers.

I’ve been on here long enough to know he will not stop except you make him stop. What you’re seeing is phase one. The next few months will be crazy as someone shamelessly tries to form relationships with underservig elements and use this esteemed forum to promote clueless undeserving players.

We have been here before, and we shall remain to see the back of yet another self serving display of naked greed - no matter how many of my posts are deleted.
This post makes no sense unless you reconstruct it in 10pt format :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:Abeg make una leave my Ayo alone.... I have missed those 10 pointers ojare!
I have always enjoyed my debates with Ayo. Long may it continue. Na my brother too.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Oddly enough it didn't seal it for Bright Dike who also scored in that game. Guess there's only so much junk one can load onto a plane to Brazil....
Bright got injured.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

truetalk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Bright got injured.
Thanks.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Cellular wrote:
Dammy wrote:My bro Cell, you are the liar here and you know it! You are trying to cover up the shenanigans that was the selection for WC 2014 by your man. You talk of other coaches bringing in 2-3 changes, yet your man brought in 9 players from nowhere into the WC squad and these players were not better than those they replaced. Examples are IK Uche> Uchebo, Joel Obi> Reuben, Obasi > Nwofor, Ideye > Ameobi etc. The fact that the Nigerian environment is difficult for locals does not justify fraud in team selection. IN 2014, the likes of Joel Obi, Obasi, IK Uche, Nsofor, Ideye, Aluko etc were playing at a high level yet were not considered and inferior players taken to the WC. Where are the likes of Reuben, Ejike, Nwofor, Agbim, Odunlami, Uchebo, Ameobi etc today. The WC is supposed to be a stepping stone to bigger things on the club level but in their case it is the reverse.
Chief, I can't but laugh at your post. It is NOT always corruption behind the reason coaches prefer one player over another.

Ultimately, you are judged by your results. Just like Rohr will be judged by his results not on fielding the 'best' players.

Of the players not taken to the world cup, I think Joel Obi, Ideye and Aluko could have made the team. The others were surplus to our need. It is not always corruption.

You are giving Rohr a pass on his selection because he is a white man. If na fellow Naijarian like yourself you will swear with everything you hold dear that it is due to corruption. That is not always the case.
Oga Cell, I know that deep down you know that the 2014 WC selection was full of corruption. I am sure you know the Tony Harris connection and how some of these players were packaged to Boavista after the WC only for the club to show them the door after seeing how useless they were. I am sure you know how the FIFA compensation for clubs with players participating in the WC was shared. Please do not let me open a can of worms and let sleeping dogs lie. My main concern is the SE and I don't care if the coach is local or foreign. I was a staunch supporter of Siasia until he let sentiments determine his selection. Any coach that picks the national team on merit will always have my full support.
I am happy
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Waffiman wrote:
oloye wrote:Abeg make una leave my Ayo alone.... I have missed those 10 pointers ojare!
I have always enjoyed my debates with Ayo. Long may it continue. Na my brother too.
Waffi, abeg, which of the 15 or so threads Ayo started in the last few days contains an intelligent argument that you’re enjoying participating in? No vex...
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

truetalk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Bright got injured.
he was pure garbage
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Flex Swift wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Lol Kpom ! Ike Uche played against France in France and 9ja beat them like they stole something. Come World Cup and we dropped all the better players and replaced them with Ameobi. Evans’s we drew in a friendly against Italy. Keshi not only robbed Nigeria of having a great tournament he robbed himself from becoming the greatest coach ever to have managed the Eagles. The writing was on the wall when he started to dismantle his Nation cup winning squad and selected Ujeh and that Mosquito for the confederations cup. where did these useless players come from and could only beat Tahiti. Certain forumsrs no let us rest with Ujeh and when selected turn out to be as useless as can be. As for that mosquito I don’t know where keshi got him from. When I heard Keshi was trying to get a player playing for Leyton Orient I lost all hope that Nigeria would have a good World Cup .....sh1t like that was being justified by cell & Ayo ...... these are type of people that would sell out Nigeria for a few prices of gold
My bro, the last thing on Keshi's mind was to make a name, instead the 2014 WC was supposed to be his swansong and he was only interested in making as much money before resigning until the Dotard, GEJ, got him to rescind his decision to quit. Players who got released by their clubs like Ameobi, Ejike, Nwofor, Babatunde and Uchebo got rewarded with WC squad places. The Belgian media were surprised that a player like Imoh Ezekiel who scored 15 goals for giants, Standard Liege and a contender for the Ebony boot was left out of the SE squad while a player like Uchebo, who hardly had a goal to his name and was released by his modest team made the squad. Roberto Martinez was a tv commentator during the game against France and he said Nigeria had no options on the bench. It was obvious as the SE players especially Mikel tried to see if Onazi could continue after being injured by Matuidi because they knew there was no quality on the bench. The then DG National Sports Council (NSC), told me he brokered peace between Keshi and IK Uche, only for Keshi to renege on the agreement to recall Uche. He also invited Keshi to his house on a Friday evening to watch Obasi play for Schalke and the striker ended up scoring a fantastic solo goal and Keshi pretended to be interested in inviting him to fight for a place in the WC squad only to go back on his word. Some folks on CE want us to go back to those dark days by putting a spin on what happened but most of us are not fooled.
I am happy
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Merge all of Ayo's threads into one thread!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cellular wrote:

You can always ignore his threads. Dude hardly breaks forum rules.
Take him up on the points he raises assuming you have the time.

Ayo is Ayo... I have gotten to realize he is just a passionate individual when it comes to the SE. Good thing we have folks on CE who are knowledgeable enough to try to set him straight or counter some of his narratives.

Imagine Ayo in the wild (www)... where people don't know him. :D :taunt:
Hmmm...okay o. :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cristao II wrote:Merge all of Ayo's threads into one thread!
As if that ever stopped his 10 pointers :mrgreen:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

cchinukw wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Ayo is Ayo... I have gotten to realize he is just a passionate individual when it comes to the SE. Good thing we have folks on CE who are knowledgeable enough to try to set him straight or counter some of his narratives.

Passionate ke?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

IMHO,
I believe we should have gotten used to AyoAkinfe after 16-18years of doing the same thing. Accept it, its him, he brings his own flavour to the forum. People throw jabs at him all the time and he still powers on.

Truth be told, he brings life to this forum, walahi. Before his return, 1 topic would linger for weeks on the top 3 positions with only 1 page of comments. Look at all Ayo's post, atleast 2 pages full of comments, even though half are full of jabs on him, its entertaining. Na activity. And the same people that have jabbed him have been jabbing him for 17yrs. Kai. Una no dey tire??

Now you have created another interesting thread on him and its gotten to the 2nd page.

Ayoakinfe, please copyright your 10 pointer, brand your sometimes outlandishness (nearly all the time though), keep pushing your agency business here (if you've ever done that), keep entertaining us and get us thinking and researching. ITS ALL LOVE FOR SE and NAIJA!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Cristao II wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Passionate ke?
Yes, he is...
Una one argue dat wan too? :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...