Ireland 1-5 Denmark

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Ireland 1-2 Denmark

Post by Robbynice »

platinum wrote:France 1-1 Germany. Great assist from ozil, that's exactly why Germany has Ozil as their #10, what a pass.
As in...That pass was world class but I bet Aniks didn't see it... :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
platinum wrote:France 1-1 Germany. Great assist from ozil, that's exactly why Germany has Ozil as their #10, what a pass.
You goons never seize to amaze me. Una dey get erection when Ozil dey do am for country and go limp when bobo no fit do am for club. Keep praising Ozil when he's on international duty
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ireland 1-3 Denmark

Post by platinum »

Eriksen hattrick. Pocket rocket of a player.

Ireland were dead once Denmark scored one...the Irish just not built to attack
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

platinum wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Eriksen absolutely putting his team on the back and dragging them to the world cup. What a player!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Eriksen won't be at Spurs next season. He, not Alli, is the real engine room of that Spurs side.
Whatever men.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Eriksen completes his hattrick!! What devastation. I feel so sorry for Ireland but they've been supremely outclassed!!!

I don't how Denmark does it? Apart from Eriksen and Schmeichel, the individual players are pretty much second rate but they still produce effective teams. :thumbs: :thumbs:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

pajimoh wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
You goons never seize to amaze me. Una dey get erection when Ozil dey do am for country and go limp when bobo no fit do am for club. Keep praising Ozil when he's on international duty
Nothing to do with Ozil, just football in general. A great play by a great player. I praised Eriksen didnt I?

Kroos with a loser FK, what a strike.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Erickson makes it 4-1 with his hat trick. If anyone wants to know the importance of a playmaker please watch this match.

We are wasting our time going to Russia without a playmaker oooo. After watching Modric and now Erickson and seeing how Italy huffed and puffed, I can tell Gernot Rohr now that this has to be his next main priority!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Erickson makes it 4-1 with his hat trick. If anyone wants to know the importance of a playmaker please watch this match.

We are wasting our time going to Russia without a playmaker oooo. After watching Modric and now Erickson and seeing how Italy huffed and puffed, I can tell Gernot Rohr now that this has to be his next main priority!
You be funny guy.

Lacazette, what a goal 2-1
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

SylverEagles wrote:Eriksen completes his hattrick!! What devastation. I feel so sorry for Ireland but they've been supremely outclassed!!!

I don't how Denmark does it? Apart from Eriksen and Schmeichel, the individual players are pretty much second rate but they still produce effective teams. :thumbs: :thumbs:

It's what happens when you understand that football is a TEAM sport. The unit beats individuals all the time.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

pajimoh wrote:
platinum wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Eriksen absolutely putting his team on the back and dragging them to the world cup. What a player!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Eriksen won't be at Spurs next season. He, not Alli, is the real engine room of that Spurs side.
Whatever men.

Why you dey vex? When Real Madrid take him, they will be paying heavily for it after all Modric and Bale came for max. price didnt they?

And knowing Levy, he will get you a worthy replacement, you have nothing to fear.
Last edited by platinum on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Erickson makes it 4-1 with his hat trick. If anyone wants to know the importance of a playmaker please watch this match.

Wait a minute, isn't this the same teams you won't be watching because.... eh remind us again? Mshhheeeww :arrow:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

platinum wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
platinum wrote:
Whatever men.

Why you dey vex? When Real Madrid take him, they will be heavily for it after all Modric and Bale came for max. price didnt they?

And knowing Levy, he will get you a worthy replacement, you have nothing to fear.
Fear ke, I'm a Spurs. Ke sera sera. When we lose a player, better seems to turn up
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

platinum wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Eriksen completes his hattrick!! What devastation. I feel so sorry for Ireland but they've been supremely outclassed!!!

It's what happens when you understand that football is a TEAM sport. The unit beats individuals all the time.
Hmm maybe maybe not!! Are you saying a team of 11 average players will beat a team of 11 Messi-like talents ALL the time? I think not!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Ireland 1-4 Denmark

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Who is Sisto
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bobo is from Uganda..what a player
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

SylverEagles wrote:
platinum wrote:

Hmm maybe maybe not!! Are you saying a team of 11 average players will beat a team of 11 Messi-like talents ALL the time? I think not!
Now you know you've gone overboard with your example just cos you want to win this argument. What are the chances of having 11 Messi's in a generation and all playing in the same team and playing different positions in a god-like manner?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

SylverEagles wrote:
platinum wrote:

If the XI Messi like guys don't play as a unit, and the average guys play as a unit, there's a good chance for the unit. It happens. Sprinkle in one world class player like Eriksen and I can guarantee the average side wins well over 50% of the time.

As Nigerians, we ought to know that individual skill gets you no where, we've seen it firsthand time after time which is why this SE side is exciting.
Last edited by platinum on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sisto is just controlling the game, plays as a right back for Celta Vigo
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pk
SuperEagles

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bendtner penarity 5-1!
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Yikes Ireland, I had so much hope...oh well Denmark it is
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Kai!! Denmark sha! They just like to disgrace people sha... 5 - 1 on the road!! :scared: :scared:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Please I need Oga Oloye's number. We need to check up on him. Hr should go easy on the Guinness