Watch Awaziem's reaction at the 3.52 mark

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Watch Awaziem's reaction at the 3.52 mark

Post by 1naija »

If Akpeyi was within slapping distance he would have received hot durty (not dirty o) slap from Awaziem. :rotf:

[/video]
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watch Awaziem's reaction at the 3.52 mark

Post by metalalloy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Akpeyi has lost his mind.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

okuns wrote:We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.
And why does Rohr continue to invite this keeper is the real question
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

okuns wrote:We all know that Akpeyi is not it... Till this day, I am still wondering why Siasia took him to the Olympics.
Man must wack. :)
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Rohr Must explain his fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...una sabi critic blindly, what has he done wrong there many other goalies before him have not done? The coach (and previous coaches) know better than y'all potbellied football fans.
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Rohr Must explain his fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa.
Ezenwa was not that bad against Algeria, but if faced with the choice of either Ezenwa and Akpeyi. I will pick Ezenwa, though he made an Akpeyi-type error against Cameroun; costs us only 2 points though not fatal. Today, Ezoho instilled so much confidence in the second half, I will not jump to say he should be number one at this time, but... :D
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Akpeyi made a horrible mistake on the first goal, but he was more tested than Uzoho and wasn't as bad overall if you take away the blunder and the first goal. Not making excuses for him but we should temper our criticism. To me, outside of the blunder, Ola Aina had worse game than Akpeyi. That's who I hope bounces back because the Argentines really took him to the cleaners. With the competition we have on the team at his position he will need to redeem himself very quickly. Another performance like today and he may not make it to Russia.

I think the entire team started poorly, but his performance really put the defense under immense pressure. I do think he will bounce back, as will Akpeyi. I would like to see Uzoho more to crown him the savior. He looked very confident in this game but so did Ezenwa against Cameroon in the our first match with them, yet today everyone has written him off.

Let's enjoy the victory, but I trust Rohr to make the best decision for the team.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

1naija wrote:

Akpeyi made a horrible mistake on the first goal, but he was more tested than Uzoho and wasn't as bad overall if you take away the blunder and the first goal. Not making excuses for him but we should temper our criticism. To me, outside of the blunder, Ola Aina had worse game than Akpeyi. That's who I hope bounces back because the Argentines really took him to the cleaners. With the competition we have on the team at his position he will need to redeem himself very quickly. Another performance like today and he may not make it to Russia.

I think the entire team started poorly, but his performance really put the defense under immense pressure. I do think he will bounce back, as will Akpeyi. I would like to see Uzoho more to crown him the savior. He looked very confident in this game but so did Ezenwa against Cameroon in the our first match with them, yet today everyone has written him off.

Let's enjoy the victory, but I trust Rohr to make the best decision for the team.
He messed up big time for picking that ball outside the box. That was a school boy mistake.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Sir V wrote:
Man must wack. :)
It's that also why Rohr keeps calling him up... :D
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Iheanacho's fk was out of this world
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Even the freekick Argentina scored , Akpeyi was 100 % at fault, why stand behind the wall? And then pop your head to see where the ball is.....kai what a massive akpere
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Sir V wrote:
1naija wrote:

He messed up big time for picking that ball outside the box. That was a school boy mistake.
I agree with you. Rohr agrees with you. Even Awaziems shows in the video that he agrees with you. That's not in question. But the fact is Akpeyi wasn't our only problem in the first half. We could have been down 3-0 before that incident. That's why i am saying we should temper our criticisms.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Even the freekick Argentina scored , Akpeyi was 100 % at fault, why stand behind the wall? And then pop your head to see where the ball is.....kai what a massive akpere
The positioning of the wall was atrocious.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

okuns wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Rohr Must explain his fascination with Akpeyi and Ezenwa.
Ezenwa was not that bad against Algeria, but if faced with the choice of either Ezenwa and Akpeyi. I will pick Ezenwa, though he made an Akpeyi-type error against Cameroun; costs us only 2 points though not fatal. Today, Ezoho instilled so much confidence in the second half, I will not jump to say he should be number one at this time, but... :D
There's no choice. Both aren't good enough.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Even the freekick Argentina scored , Akpeyi was 100 % at fault, why stand behind the wall? And then pop your head to see where the ball is.....kai what a massive akpere
The positioning of the wall was atrocious.

the guy is not a GK....ok, maybe like the current Ivorien GK...choi.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We can all agree that only 3 goal keepers will be going to Russia, and they are Uzoho, Enyeama(we need him to be honest), and probably Ezenwa... sucks Carl Ikeme won't be among the list but his presence as part of the team will be a good way to thank him for his good services.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

As a goal keeper you stand where the wall isnt,that was terrible positioning on his part too
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Tobi17 wrote:We can all agree that only 3 goal keepers will be going to Russia, and they are Uzoho, Enyeama(we need him to be honest), and probably Ezenwa... sucks Carl Ikeme won't be among the list but his presence as part of the team will be a good way to thank him for his good services.
as part of the allowed 23 or supporting technical crew?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Akpeyi head no dey house mehn...I dey watch the game now
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I don't know what it is but there is something just not right with that bobo. He just looks so stupid!!!