LIST YOUR FAMOUS RAY HUDSON QUOTES TODAY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
LIST YOUR FAMOUS RAY HUDSON QUOTES TODAY

Post by 1naija »

Mine are:

1. "He gets his angle down better than Pythagoras". - on Nacho's goal

2. He is cooler than a polar bears behind. :rotf:

Add yours
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: LIST YOUR FAMOUS RAY HUDSON QUOTES TODAY

Post by iworo »

Ray Hudson quotes on Lionel Messi

Ray Hudson: “He arrives like a ghost in the night. There ain't any tracking of him....X-rays couldn't track this guy down.”

Ray Hudson: “He abides in the magnetic spectrum of genius with the ball. Pure footballing magic.”

Ray Hudson: “Messi invents passing lanes, he doesn't look for them.”

Ray Hudson: “Angles mean nothing to this man — he could decorate a rose and make it look better.”

Ray Hudson: “Footballing's bird of paradise is fluffing his feathers beautifully.”

Ray Hudson: “He soaks up the defenders just like a paper towel soaks up milk.”
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

iworo wrote:Ray Hudson quotes on Lionel Messi

Ray Hudson: “He arrives like a ghost in the night. There ain't any tracking of him....X-rays couldn't track this guy down.”

Ray Hudson: “He abides in the magnetic spectrum of genius with the ball. Pure footballing magic.”

Ray Hudson: “Angles mean nothing to this man — he could decorate a rose and make it look better.”

Ray Hudson: “Footballing's bird of paradise is fluffing his feathers beautifully.”

He said all these during this game today? I don't recall any of it. It must have been during the first 30 minutes when my concentration was completely discombobulated.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You dey mind the ice block brain
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bigpokey24 wrote:You dey mind the ice block brain
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BP, you no well
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
goldenera94
Egg
Egg

Post by goldenera94 »

Majestic lionel Messi, like a jack rabbit.
Goldenera94
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ray Hudson 37min: Messi will have to earn his place back in to the starting 11
Ray Hudson End of game review:..and Argentina's defense;,....kids in the blair witch project go missing?!
Last edited by charlie on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I like Ray, but he really angered me today. You could tell he was disappointed that Argentina lost. When they were all over us, he kept on talking about how they are levels above us, and that they are this and that. And when we started dismantling them, you could tell the disappointment, embarrassment and shock in his voice. He couldnt believe it. :lol:

I know he is a huge fan of Messi, but he yeye today sha
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

danfo driver wrote:I like Ray, but he really angered me today. You could tell he was disappointed that Argentina lost. When they were all over us, he kept on talking about how they are levels above us, and that they are this and that. And when we started dismantling them, you could tell the disappointment, embarrassment and shock in his voice. He couldnt believe it. :lol:

Yeah he was biased but that is exactly why I like us to remain underestimated.
I would rather that the teams we face be overconfident, and people like Hudson do a good job hyping the competition for us.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote:I like Ray, but he really angered me today. You could tell he was disappointed that Argentina lost. When they were all over us, he kept on talking about how they are levels above us, and that they are this and that. And when we started dismantling them, you could tell the disappointment, embarrassment and shock in his voice. He couldnt believe it. :lol:

True story!! He had an orgasmic seizure over Argentina's second goal.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I didnt see it that way. We were atrocious before Nacho scored and his commentary reflected that. We came to life in the second half, however, Argentina did not play as poorly as we played in the first half. Read the first 10 pages of the match and tell me if our assessment of our peeformance wasn't worse than Hudson's. Does that mean we were biased also?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:

I didnt see it that way. We were atrocious before Nacho scored and his commentary reflected that. We came to life in the second half, however, Argentina did not play as poorly as we played in the first half. Read the first 10 pages of the match and tell me if our assessment of our peeformance wasn't worse than Hudson's. Does that mean we were biased also?

His disappointment and shock in his voice when we were beating them supports my point. You could tell he was disappointed, and he didn't hide it. He kept complaining about he poor defense of the Argies and how they will work on it..etc...etc... he was pained! And I loved every second of it! :thumbs: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Omo the thing weak me mehn. You could sense the disappointment in his voice that Argentina lost today. I was like haba commentator shout for our goals too now...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

1naija wrote:

He said all these during this game today? I don't recall any of it. It must have been during the first 30 minutes when my concentration was completely discombobulated.

:sneaky: see me, see trouble!! this is how Nigerians like IWORO fails examinations. :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

1naija wrote:

I didnt see it that way. We were atrocious before Nacho scored and his commentary reflected that. We came to life in the second half, however, Argentina did not play as poorly as we played in the first half. Read the first 10 pages of the match and tell me if our assessment of our performance wasn't worse than Hudson's. Does that mean we were biased also?
Atrocious? don't think so. Even before the goal, I for one commented how impressive we were, not overawed and taking the game to the Argies. I think Wanajo and wakaman also had similar comments. What was missing was a bit of creativity, plus we were not helped with the bonehead decision of the goalie to gift them a goal and put his colleagues under pressure.

Overall, I think we had a very decent game both halves, hence why I struggle to uderstand the people who say Ogu did not play well. On the contrary, it was when Ogu and Ndidi soughted out their roles that Mikel was freed to be more creative. Ogu does so much dirty work he goes unnoticed, but he is a certified baller and will make the 23 if he stays fit.

Another unheralded player was Azubien. Apart from nerves in the first 10 minutes, that guy ha the left side of defense on lockdown. After they huffed and puffed and got no joy off him, they switched to the right and no sooner had Ebulhe lockdown that end, they were forced to bring everything through the middle, where they met Ogu and Ndidi in full force. They really had nowhere to go as soon as Rohr had reorganised the team.
To stop trying is to start dying
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I love Ray Hudson when it pertains the El Classico, but the guy was totally biased during the game..Not up to how that ESPN English commentator wwas vividly rooting for Bosnia against us at Brazil. This is why I love Spanish commentator you will always going to hear that gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaal no matter who scores.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Senator WIRES wrote:
1naija wrote:

:sneaky: see me, see trouble!! this is how Nigerians like IWORO fails examinations. :lol:
Hmmm..How you sef come take pass exam? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

It was annoying, he initially tried to blame it on the Argie half-time subs destabilizing the teams chemistry, failing to realize SE actually made more half-time subs than they did.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

but has he lost some steam?

He seems more laid back now than I remember.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tbite wrote:but has he lost some steam?

He seems more laid back now than I remember.
Aged and now he has make some money also...
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cchinukw wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
1naija wrote:

Hmmm..How you sef come take pass exam? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Choi!!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

"He was off quicker than a girl's dress on prom night".