Will Iwobi Move to a Big Club Next Summer?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Will Iwobi Move to a Big Club Next Summer?

Post by danfo driver »

The way Iwobi played today, if everything clicks, I can imagine the kid having a storming world cup! If that happens, I think he will finally earn a move to a top club! :clap: :clap: Iwobi, Ndidi, Ekong are 3 players I pick to move to big clubs next summer, after a great world cup, by God's grace.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: Will Iwobi Move to a Big Club Next Summer?

Post by highbury »

danfo driver wrote:The way Iwobi played today, if everything clicks, I can imagine the kid having a storming world cup! If that happens, I think he will finally earn a move to a top club! :clap: :clap: Iwobi, Ndidi, Ekong are 3 players I pick to move to big clubs next summer, after a great world cup, by God's grace.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Is Arsenal not a big club? :P
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kako wrote:Is Arsenal not a big club? :P

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:The way Iwobi played today, if everything clicks, I can imagine the kid having a storming world cup! If that happens, I think he will finally earn a move to a top club! :clap: :clap: Iwobi, Ndidi, Ekong are 3 players I pick to move to big clubs next summer, after a great world cup, by God's grace.

I agree. He is just too big for our club. I will recommend Real Madrid, Chesea, Barcelona, or Man U.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Iwobi needs to leave assnal. The guy is too good for such a no ambition club
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Bobrisky,
You are right. Especially this 3 players you mentioned. Im sure by the WC, Ekong would have drastically improved his ball handling skills. Im not surprised at his performance so far. He was defender of the season in Norway and been having great games in Turkey too.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Bobrisky,
You are right. Especially this 3 players you mentioned. Im sure by the WC, Ekong would have drastically improved his ball handling skills. Im not surprised at his performance so far. He was defender of the season in Norway and been having great games in Turkey too.
Yea, Bigoted Gutter Rodent. I expect them to all move.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bobrisky,
Yea, Bigoted Gutter Rodent. I expect them to all move.
:mrgreen:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Actually the word is that Mascherano is moving to Arsenal next season. He and Iwobi get on well and may even be room mates in camp.