OTAMENDI REVEALS THE HIDEN BEEF AGAINST NACHO AT CITY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
OTAMENDI REVEALS THE HIDEN BEEF AGAINST NACHO AT CITY

Post by jette1 »

You guys remember we use to debate why no one is celebrating with Nacho after he scores at city. The way he reacted today shows his jealousy and what we have always suspected.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OTAMENDI REVEALS THE HIDEN BEEF AGAINST NACHO AT CITY

Post by Dammy »

I saw it too, his reaction to an accidental elbow by a former team mate was out of proportion. I was angry with Nacho for going to stay with him while he was receiving treatment. Nacho should just have ignored him. I am glad that Nacho destroyed his team.
I am happy
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dammy wrote:I saw it too, his reaction to an accidental elbow by a former team mate was out of proportion. I was angry with Nacho for going to stay with him while he was receiving treatment. Nacho should just have ignored him. I am glad that Nacho destroyed his team.
I dont know of there is a beef or just Otamendi over reacting to what he might perceive be a delibrate elbow from a former colleague.

But to blame Nacho for showing class is to be saying we want him to go down into pit from where Otamendi's attitude came from, tufiakwa...we raised our children well and they demonstrate it well.

Class from Nacho :clap: And he went went on to tear Otamendi and his bunch of naive defenders a couple of new ones!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

oloye wrote:
Dammy wrote:I saw it too, his reaction to an accidental elbow by a former team mate was out of proportion. I was angry with Nacho for going to stay with him while he was receiving treatment. Nacho should just have ignored him. I am glad that Nacho destroyed his team.
I dont know of there is a beef or just Otamendi over reacting to what he might perceive be a delibrate elbow from a former colleague.

But to blame Nacho for showing class is to be saying we want him to go down into pit from where Otamendi's attitude came from, tufiakwa...we raised our children well and they demonstrate it well.

Class from Nacho :clap: And he went went on to tear Otamendi and his bunch of naive defenders a couple of new ones!
I felt exactly the same. I believe it was the heat of the moment reaction. However, if there is a beef then his push must mean a lot more.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oloye wrote:

Exactly.
People will edit the narrative to fit their preconceptions.
That was a clear (accidental) elbow from Kelechi and the fact that it was accidental would not make it any less painful or dangerous.

Otamendi's reaction was understandable especially if he felt it was reckless. Maybe only after watching the replay would he see that it was not deliberate.

Even in training within the same club friendly players get upset at such things but its only temporary.
Kelechi showed class and stood with him as he received treatment.

Jette your conclusion is flawed.
Ota's reaction 'reveals' nothing.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

jette1 wrote:You guys remember we use to debate why no one is celebrating with Nacho after he scores at city. The way he reacted today shows his jealousy and what we have always suspected.

If you have ever played football before you will know that receiving an elbow is no fun. You will want to shoot someone who elbows you.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Damunk wrote:
oloye wrote:

Exactly.
That was a clear (accidental) elbow from Kelechi and the fact that it was accidental would not make it any less painful or dangerous.

Otamendi's reaction was understandable especially if he felt it was reckless. Maybe only after watching the replay would he see that it was not deliberate.

Even in training within the same club friendly players get upset at such things but its only temporary.

It is not up to Otamendi to react, and he should have got a yellow or red card.

He is not the referee and cannot inflict punishment for an infraction against him.

I just wonder what would have happened if the reverse was the case. An African player assaulting a European or South American after a foul.

After all the hit jobs by referees on us over the years (the latest by that American crook against France), we should start pointing these inconsistencies out.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

truetalk wrote:
Damunk wrote:
oloye wrote:

Exactly.

He is not the referee and cannot inflict punishment for an infraction against him.

I just wonder what would have happened if the reverse was the case. An African player assaulting a European or South American after a foul.

After all the hit jobs by referees on us over the years (the latest by that American crook against France), we should start pointing these inconsistencies out.
You guys realize Nacho initiated the contact going trying to hug him and say sorry, and dude wanted none of that. Its not like he sought Nacho out to push him. Happens all the time, im sure his feeling was what are you coming to say sorry for after you deliberately elbowed me in a friggin 'friendly', abeg leave me jare.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

jette1 wrote:You guys remember we use to debate why no one is celebrating with Nacho after he scores at city. The way he reacted today shows his jealousy and what we have always suspected.

I'm struggling to agree with your sentiments based on the incident that happened yesterday. Otamendi has a genuine reason to be upset, after all, we all get upset with our best friends from time to time.
The fact that Kelechi stayed with him could be interpreted as having a cordial relationship with him. What happened must have been an accident that Kele was genuinely sorry.
Last edited by pajimoh on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

truetalk wrote:
Damunk wrote:
oloye wrote:

Exactly.

I disagree.
Oya come, make I elbow you wedda you go shake hand.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I'm still reading to know where Otamendi revealed the hidden beef. Pls if you've seen it, kindly show me.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

If you have ever played football before you will know that receiving an elbow is no fun. You will want to shoot someone who elbows you.

Thank God you are not living in Amelica.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

How did this man reach this conclusion? This conclusion get small k-leg jare.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

well if una read how naija people for internet yab the bobo name una go laugh die..Howevr i was glad to see Kele play very physical yesterday( City will play the foxes this weekend)

Kele was also classy to ignore the guys behavior, also Kele punished them with a goal and 2 assist , now that is what we call a worlclass disciplined professional player ..let them vex , while we stay on the pitch and waya them, we do not want a repeat of SAni Keita at the worldcup
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Having reviewed the play again, with neutrality, I can emphatically state that Nacho intentionally threw his elbow.

He went in with a high elbow probably to brace and protect himself, but he moved it later to make contact and cause damage.

In a competitive game, that is a straight red! No doubt about it.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Kabalega wrote:Having reviewed the play again, with neutrality, I can emphatically state that Nacho intentionally threw his elbow.

He went in with a high elbow probably to brace and protect himself, but he moved it later to make contact and cause damage.

In a competitive game, that is a straight red! No doubt about it.
Ok.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Nothing to see here.

Kele caught Otamendi with an elbow. Otamendi like any footballer wasn't too happy about it.

Don't care if I am playing choosin with my mother... if she throws an elbow I won't be accepting a handshake either... accidental or professionally placed.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Cellular wrote:Nothing to see here.

Kele caught Otamendi with an elbow. Otamendi like any footballer wasn't too happy about it.

Don't care if I am playing choosin with my mother... if she throws an elbow I won't be accepting a handshake either... accidental or professionally placed.
have any of your girlfriends ever pulled you small prick during a fight before and what was your reaction
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

jette1 wrote:

have any of your girlfriends ever pulled you small prick during a fight before and what was your reaction
You sick demented old pervert. I don't fight with women... maybe you do.

Can you take your homoerotic fantasies to another site? :oops:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Choi! :shock:
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Cellular wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Haba :shock: prepaid don vex! Quite unusual for a level headed and cool dude. Hope everything dey ok for your side?
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

jette1 wrote:

WTF??? Are you ok homie????
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.