Rohr Have Got A Problem

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr Have Got A Problem

Post by mastermind »

Rohr's lineup against Argentina was the best I've seen Nigeria attack play in a long time. Kelechi is a problem, he played his role perfectly well.

What is going to be the lineup when all the injuries forward s are available? Do we still need a lone striker if we are able to get 4 goals against Argentina without a lone striker?

Would the coach keep this formation or revert back to the old formation?
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr Have Got A Problem

Post by Sir V »

He cannot stick to a particular formation, it depends on the situations. Formation is usually dictated by the type of players a team has or the team you are playing against.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Sir V wrote:He cannot stick to a particular formation, it depends on the situations. Formation is usually dictated by the type of players a team has or the team you are playing against.
After Argentina friendly almost certain (bearing injury/ real deep in form) Rohr template and foundation starting 11 will be this –
OZOHO EBUEHI BALOGUN EKONG AINA MIKEL ONAZI INDIDI MOSES IGAHO IWOBI

Its then subject to changes depending on opponent/match situation
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

walesvilla wrote:
Sir V wrote:He cannot stick to a particular formation, it depends on the situations. Formation is usually dictated by the type of players a team has or the team you are playing against.
After Argentina friendly almost certain (bearing injury/ real deep in form) Rohr template and foundation starting 11 will be this –

Depends on the opponent. Defensive he will go with a three man midfield shield with moses and simon either side with most likely iwobi as lone striker.

Offensive he will probably revert to 4-4-2 with mikel pushing up as AM with iheanacho and iwobi as twin strikers. I suspect next few matches he will try out iwobi + ighalo and iwobi + iheanacho.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

walesvilla wrote:

Indidi? Indeed, mate!
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

walesvilla wrote:

I am very concerned about Onazi. His passes are often wayward!!
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Abbey wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

:agree:
I see Onazi going to Russia, but not as a starter.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

joao wrote:
Abbey wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

You guys are tripping, Onazi has really improved his passing and it has led to a lot of our chances and goals during the WCQ's almost every game he made pivotal passes, from the Zambia game his passes releasing Ideye, to the Cameroon game in Uyo passing for our fourth goal. He does give some wayward passes just like every other player. Mikel gave some wayward passes same as Ogu and Ndidi vs Argentina, its part of the game. But its funny saying our vice capito won't be a starter in Russia, if he continues his current form, he is one of the first names on the starting lineup.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joao wrote:
Abbey wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

Presently, who will bench onazi>??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
joao wrote:
Abbey wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

So not one of the other midfielders you mentioned yesterday? Remember, in midfield our problem is quality not quantity. :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

danfo driver wrote:
joao wrote:
Abbey wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

if this Mikel Agu picks up some super form leading to Wcup - he could bench him
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
joao wrote:
Abbey wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

You guys are tripping, Onazi has really improved his passing and it has led to a lot of our chances and goals during the WCQ's almost every game he made pivotal passes, from the Zambia game his passes releasing Ideye, to the Cameroon game in Uyo passing for our fourth goal. He does give some wayward passes just like every other player. Mikel gave some wayward passes same as Ogu and Ndidi vs Argentina, its part of the game. But its funny saying our vice capito won't be a starter in Russia, if he continues his current form, he is one of the first names on the starting lineup.
It would've been really nice if we had some objective game statistics on our players...eg pass completion rate, ground covered, tackles won, aerial duels won etc. OPTA kind of stuff.
Where do they get these stats from and do they have to be paid for by clubs/national teams?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

walesvilla wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
joao wrote:
Abbey wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

if this Mikel Agu picks up some super form leading to Wcup - he could bench him
What if Onazi picks up some super form leading to Wcup? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
joao wrote:
Abbey wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

So not one of the other midfielders you mentioned yesterday? Remember, in midfield our problem is quality not quantity. :rotf:
I am confused. I mentioned Onazi yesterday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem is that in your haste to flaunt your scrotum, you were unable to comprehend what is going on. Let me help you.. ONAZI WILL START AT THE WORLD CUP, if he is fit. NOTHING Joel Obi can do about that! And I dont even rate Onazi. But he is A STARTER! You and your client will watch the world cup from home. :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The problem is that in your haste to flaunt your scrotum, you were unable to comprehend what is going on. Let me help you.. ONAZI WILL START AT THE WORLD CUP, if he is fit. NOTHING Joel Obi can do about that! And I dont even rate Onazi. But he is A STARTER! You and your client will watch the world cup from home. :lol:
Of course, you're confused. :lol: We've been telling you this for years. That message has finally seeped into that dense simian cranium of yours. :rotf: :rotf:

Onazi or Joel Obi or Ogu or your boy Barazee makes me no difference. :taunt:

PS: I'll be in Russia my friend and you'll be the one watching the World Cup from home with Noel while you read tweets from Solace Chukwu. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Of course, you're confused. :lol: We've been telling you this for years. That message has finally seeped into that dense simian cranium of yours. :rotf: :rotf:

Onazi or Joel Obi or Ogu or your boy Barazee makes me no difference. :taunt:

PS: I'll be in Russia my friend and you'll be the one watching the World Cup from home with Noel while you read tweets from Solace Chukwu. :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at this brainless rodent! You will be in Russia to do what. SO because you are locked in a prison in the kremlin, you think that qualifies as "being in Russia?" dumb 419 ewu! :lol: :lol:

Like I said, whether you like am or not, Onazi is going to the World Cup and he will be starting. Nothing you or your client can do about that.

p.s-- do they grant conjugal visit in the Kremlin? Joel Obi can come waya you small. At least, thats the only way both you and your client will be in Russia at the same time.. Idi0t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at this brainless rodent! You will be in Russia to do what. SO because you are locked in a prison in the kremlin, you think that qualifies as "being in Russia?" dumb ***** ewu! :lol: :lol:

Like I said, whether you like am or not, Onazi is going to the World Cup and he will be starting. Nothing you or your client can do about that.

p.s-- do they grant conjugal visit in the Kremlin? Joel Obi can come waya you small. At least, thats the only way both you and your client will be in Russia at the same time.. Idi0t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
See this schizophrenic ape! :rotf: :rotf: Who did you wake up as today? :rotf:

Only a man with a cursed upbringing can suffer from your disorders. :D

Ape, there are those of us who actually go to World Cups or watch games in stadiums or know what we're talking about. And then there's you. A wretch! :lol: Crawling around CE and continually changing your username in a vain attempt to disguise your past stupidities. Okokoborinko! :rotf:

Yaya, you fetid simian, I'll be watching the World Cup in Russia with or without "my client". :rotf: And you will be on CE with a brand new username but spouting the same old tired bullshit. :taunt:

Levels.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Kelechi played his best game since the U17 days. Rohr truly used him to his strength against Argentina. The boy should be a starter since our game into built on strength like the 1994, we don't really need a goal poacher in Ighalo to start every game.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ogu is definitely a better passer than Onazi with better ball retention under pressure (just like Mikel), but Onazi more than makes up for his not so good passing with an amazing work rate, dude covers ground tirelessly and breaks up play of opposition very well.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at this brainless rodent! You will be in Russia to do what. SO because you are locked in a prison in the kremlin, you think that qualifies as "being in Russia?" dumb ***** ewu! :lol: :lol:

See this schizophrenic ape! :rotf: :rotf: Who did you wake up as today? :rotf:

Only a man with a cursed upbringing can suffer from your disorders. :D

Ape, there are those of us who actually go to World Cups or watch games in stadiums or know what we're talking about. And then there's you. A wretch! :lol: Crawling around CE and continually changing your username in a vain attempt to disguise your past stupidities. Okokoborinko! :rotf:

Yaya, you fetid simian, I'll be watching the World Cup in Russia with or without "my client". :rotf: And you will be on CE with a brand new username but spouting the same old tired bullshit. :taunt:

Levels.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
As opposed to your gutter upbringing. Only mentally deranged rodents can mould a brainded dunce like yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows what "the family business is," and why you ended up in jail multiple times. :taunt: :taunt: Or have you forgotten the amount of foooking you received in prison, which made you question your manhood? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ara oko jati jati useless imbecile!

Russia ko, orile ni! You are NOT going to Russia and Joel Obi is sitting his fooking #$% at home! take that to the bank! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

This ape and his fantasies. :lol: Nna, why do your fantasies always involve the scrotum and jail rape? What did they to do you, nna? What did they do? :D Nna, stop projecting!

Once a mentally-scarred ape, always a mentally-scarred ape. Odiegwu! :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024