Anyone Seen kraw kRAWLINGS!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Anyone Seen kraw kRAWLINGS!

Post by danfo driver »

This itch of a person was twerking and jubilating when Argentina went 2-0 up! He couldnt believe his luck! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rawlings wrote:Naija is NOT impressive
Rawlings wrote:
zakixxtra wrote:This game is boring!!!!
It is not. The Argies are playign well
Rawlings wrote:The same Naija team easily qualified fro arguably Africa's strongest world cup group

what does that say about the level of football in Africa?
Rawlings wrote:Is this the best Africa can offer?
Rawlings wrote:Naija chop bottle
Rawlings wrote:
peppersoup wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:This Nigeria team is a group stage/second round team.
It is a friendly...come on.
It's a friendly for BOTH teams, but one team has failed to show up
Rawlings wrote:Imagine if the Argies had Messi on the field
Rawlings wrote: Nacho should be dropped from the team
Rawlings wrote:Naija is missing Victor Moses
Argies are missing Messi

Which is having more impact?
Once Nigeria began to destroy Argentina, the rodent went missing. For 6 pages, he was no where to be found. And then he crawled his tail back, clearly dejected and drenched with humiliation... and try to make light of the situation.

As Naija parents will say when speaking to their children: "The enemy will not use you to laugh at me!" Our Super Eagles, thank you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Anyone Seen kraw kRAWLINGS!

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

He is still wondering how to handle DNQ when Werld Kap is "sweeting" efribodi
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:He is still wondering how to handle DNQ when Werld Kap is "sweeting" efribodi

I think we should schedule a friendly with Ghana and use out CHAN squad. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:He is still wondering how to handle DNQ when Werld Kap is "sweeting" efribodi

nah...CHAN squad is too good...let's use the WAFU team.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:

Come on now. Don't insult our CHAN team.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

That's a bit much for a team that has won nothing major in decades. I say we send CE's Team B to handle this.

=================

------------------------ Ayo Akinfe ----------------- Ohsee ----------------------------

------- Anointed --- Danfo Driver ---- BigPokey ---- 1Naija ------ Ayo Akinfe -------

----------------- Gotti -------------- Enugu II ------------- Chief Ogbunigwe ---------

------------------------------------- Robbynice ------------------------------------------

Coach: txj

==================

I realize Ayo Akinfe is in two positions, but this Ghana we are talking about -- perennial underachievers versus CE's prolific 10-pointer. I predict a double hat trick for Mr. Akinfe in the first half.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theDunamis wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

That's a bit much for a team that has won nothing major in decades. I say we send CE's Team B to handle this.

=================

------------------------ Ayo Akinfe ----------------- Ohsee ----------------------------

------- Anointed --- Danfo Driver ---- BigPokey ---- 1Naija ------ Ayo Akinfe -------

----------------- Gotti -------------- Enugu II ------------- Chief Ogbunigwe ---------

------------------------------------- Robbynice ------------------------------------------

==================

I realize Ayo Akinfe is in two positions, but this Ghana we are talking about -- perennial underachievers versus CE's prolific 10-pointer. I predict a double hat trick for Mr. Akinfe in the first half.

na rightback i go play o! i no sabi hold up play o
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:
theDunamis wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

=================

==================

na rightback i go play o! i no sabi hold up play o
Ayo will probably come up with a 10 point strategy to beat the bredas
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I no even see Pa Ohsee for line-up. considering we need someone to push Ohsee throughout the game, the line up may have to include the wheel-chair pusher (G4L):

------------------------------------------------[Green4Life]

Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

Chair! Bredas don suffa, paa! :lol: :lol: :lol:
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

He scurried out of his hole, shaking his booty all over the place, thinking Argentina will beat us but got ***** slapped all the way back to Kumasi ...

DNQ no good o! Charlie, wield kep go sweet o!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Our Ghanaian brethren never learn. They did the same thing in 2014 when Italy went 1-0 up against us at Fulham, boasting about how the adopted Ghanaian Balotelli would get two hat tricks in that match. As soon as Nigeria took the lead in the game they disappeared.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Our Ghanaian brethren never learn. They did the same thing in 2014 when Italy went 1-0 up against us at Fulham, boasting about how the adopted Ghanaian Balotelli would get two hat tricks in that match. As soon as Nigeria took the lead in the game they disappeared.
[/video]

The SE dishing it out to Trawlings sending him back to his hole...
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Even TFCO self don disappear inside Canada Timberland forest sawing away woods
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Rawlings isn’t relevant!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

danfo driver wrote:

...danfo driver, you don nail kraw wRongling real bad with this...i hope he will recover quick...
...thiefCo still crawling when he went down short beyond midget height...
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Mr Shows wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Our Ghanaian brethren never learn. They did the same thing in 2014 when Italy went 1-0 up against us at Fulham, boasting about how the adopted Ghanaian Balotelli would get two hat tricks in that match. As soon as Nigeria took the lead in the game they disappeared.
[/video]

The SE dishing it out to Trawlings sending him back to his hole...
That resounding slap burst his eardrums!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:I no even see Pa Ohsee for line-up. considering we need someone to push Ohsee throughout the game, the line up may have to include the wheel-chair pusher (G4L):

Lol. Una head no dey house. Na target man wey wan be. But who go cross me ball? :taunt:

Oya, Coach Txj, hammer us Mace04 from the bench. The bredas must hear wen weda they like am or not :bump:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I no even see Pa Ohsee for line-up. considering we need someone to push Ohsee throughout the game, the line up may have to include the wheel-chair pusher (G4L):

Lol. Una head no dey house. Na target man wey wan be. But who go cross me ball? :taunt:

Oya, Coach Txj, hammer us Mace04 from the bench. The bredas must hear wen weda they like am or not :bump:
Abeg, push Pa Ohsee in the right direction. :lol: :lol: :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

Abeg, push Pa Ohsee in the right direction. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wheelchair pusher. Kai. man done suffa. No Yawa. I be team playa. Uncle Ohsee prepare to score hattrick for the game :taunt: