Emenalo to Monaco

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emenalo to Monaco

Post by green4life »

This man is one of the best in the business. Congrats to Emenalo :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote::clap: :clap: This man is one of the best sporting director in the game :clap: :clap: :clap:
News is he will be allow to choose future coaches and he totally will be running the show :clap: :clap: .
He has ask Monaco to set up something in Nigeria to get talent .
This ill not surprise me. I always felt that at Chelsea, he wasnt in a position to bring in Nigerians because of the whole work-permit issues. Lets hope at Monaco, our players get an open door policy there.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:This man is one of the best in the business. Congrats to Emenalo :clap:
He is the best period,imagine if he was white and likes of Real and Barca will be going to war just to consult with him.
When you see a black man from Africa reach this level just know say he is the real deal.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Well done ME.. Wish him success in his new role.
Keep building an excellent profile.. Some trailblazing moves he is making.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

pajimoh wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
kajifu wrote::clap: :clap: This man is one of the best sporting director in the game :clap: :clap: :clap:
News is he will be allow to choose future coaches and he totally will be running the show :clap: :clap: .
Has he?
You want him to type it twice? :shock:
I'm so pleased if that is true but where did you get that information from ?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Buy Mikel during the transfer window Mike Emenalo is all I have to say!
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hmmm this guy has walked into a potential grease fire .... I will be watching this keenly
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

anikulapo wrote:Hmmm this guy has walked into a potential grease fire .... I will be watching this keenly
Why?
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The real deal wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmm this guy has walked into a potential grease fire .... I will be watching this keenly
Why?

My bad it’s all good for him .... carry on :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

green4life wrote:This man is one of the best in the business. Congrats to Emenalo :clap:

So he is no longer needing more time with his family?

Anyway no one is doubting his quality, only that going into a team in transition is a very dicey gamble especially as a black man in a very prejudiced industry that’s not used to people of color being In authority..... I seriously hope it works out for him ... just hope he will not be used as a scapegoat

MLK.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That's what's up!

Last edited by achuzia-the-air-raid on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:

Anyway no one is doubting his quality, only that going into a team in transition is a very dicey gamble especially as a black man in a very prejudiced industry that’s not used to people of color being In authority..... I seriously hope it works out for him ... just hope he will not be used as a scapegoat
How is Monaco in "transition?" You think Monaco is like Arsenal that takes 12 years to transition?

They won the league last year and this year, they are joint-second to PSG, a team that went on to spend close to half a billion euros. Please, stick to your Arsenal. clearly, you know nothing about football outside Ozil and Ramsey.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

He fits Monaco. Look at wealth of youth talent that they play.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cito wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Has he?
Probably got the jist from his cousin. :D

:rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Just read somewhere that he fell out with the owner and coach. Is that true?
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

anikulapo wrote:

Despite the concerns you raised, I totally disagree with your overall assessment of this move.
CFC is a perennial transitioning environment. When ME took the SD role at CFC, the club was starting to transition from core of Jose 1.0 team.

He has made the right gamble IMO. He is now at a club & league that fits his primary responsibility of building up a pool of talented young players.

Maybe we need to be reminded of how tough ME is. Avram grant brought ME to CFC in 2007 as an opposition/chief scout. Then replaces Ray Wilkins as assistant coach. Grant was fired and ME stays. Becomes CFC's technical director in 2011. Remained in that role till 2017 despite all the hiring and firing. My brother, you got to have confidence that ME sabi wetin e dey do..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Wishing him the very best. With him and the likes of Oliseh,
Nigeria is building a world class cadre of football intelligentsia.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The real deal wrote:Buy Mikel during the transfer window Mike Emenalo is all I have to say!
:D :D :D correct yarn Monaco do need a player like that
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Russian connections?

Congrats to ME tho. That's the man right there!

--------------------------------------------
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
The real deal wrote:Buy Mikel during the transfer window Mike Emenalo is all I have to say!
:D :D :D correct yarn Monaco do need a player like that
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

He always comes across as being very intelligent during my brief encounter with him. His level of rapport and reasoning for me was only rivalled by late Uche Okafor....these two folks were no ordinary footballers. But i must still say he has exceeded all expectations, he has raised the bar!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:He always comes across as being very intelligent during my brief encounter with him. His level of rapport and reasoning for me was only rivalled by late Uche Okafor....these two folks were no ordinary footballers. But i must still say he has exceeded all expectations, he has raised the bar!
Dean :thumbs: :thumbs: .......'you've been there and truly done that' :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo