Watford 2 v Man United 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Watford 2 v Man United 4

Post by oloye »

Jose currently schooling Silva abi na wetin be him name.
2 from Young 1 from Martial
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford 0 v Man Uniyed 3

Post by oloye »

I see serious drubbibg in the making
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

E dey do Silva like dilm trick...

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I must say Liendolf is in beast mode tonite

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:I must say Liendolf is in beast mode tonite
Exactly, still prone to the occasional error
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford 0 v Man United 3

Post by Nkume »

What is happening to Watford's cajones?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Ashley young should be moved up front, he has goals in him, he has been our best player in the last games
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nkume wrote:What is happening to Watford's cajones?
Let us just say , they have been brought down to face reality :lol:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford 2 v Man United 3

Post by oloye »

Useless team this United, bunch of overhyped players especially that one called Lukaku...no football brain at all....well done ojare Lingard.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

But then the yellow canaries from Vicarage road take uselessness to another level. 4 defenders all backing off none of them ready to take one for the team...

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Useless defending,small Lingard playing them as if he is Messi.SMH
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford 2 v Man United 4

Post by oloye »

How is that guy worth 70milla...geez!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Meanwhile Ibra is stinking up the place

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United were stupid enoug to allow watford back in the game, they should have been dead and buried at half time, the difference between united and city is they would have scored at least 6 goals

What was lukaku trying to do? You get an opportunity, you bury it simple, well thanks to young, martial and lingard, i am sure Mourinho will be very livid with the team, martial should have stayed on the pitch

Unimpressed with united despite the win

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

marko wrote:United were stupid enoug to allow watford back in the game, they should have been dead and buried at half time, the difference between united and city is they would have scored at least 6 goals

What was lukaku trying to do? You get an opportunity, you bury it simple, well thanks to young, martial and lingard, i am sure Mourinho will be very livid with the team, martial should have stayed on the pitch

Unimpressed with united despite the win

They were. Your team scored four goals in the win. That's enough. Spurs would have love to get a W today.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oloye! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, your boy was walking like a lazy lump today and apparently, Mourinho almost slapped him! See video:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Oloye, again, for the umpteenth time, it's racist to name Lukaku by his nature.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

When we all calm down and look back at the game, this watford team beat arsenal and drew with liverpool, a decent side perhaps but we should have buried them before they attempted to score, that was a game where lukaku should have got his confidence back if we had scored 4 before the half time, that would have dented their spirits and even prevented any type of come back, lukaku should have scored in that game, the only positives is ashley young getting better with age, yes he is getting older but that position is his this season when fit, martial is a clinical finisher given one-on-one chances, better than rashford in terms of finishing, just hope bailly and jones gets fit, why do they get injured at the same time? I will like to see bailly, jones and rojo in a 3 man defence, orherwise, we scored 4 goals again and we are certainly better than last season, it is against the big teams, like this weekend for example, away to arsenal, we need to get a result

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:Oloye! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, your boy was walking like a lazy lump today and apparently, Mourinho almost slapped him! See video:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
So, if he is not pulling his weight he deserves the rollicking what is strange about that? But then we know your man only looks for the weak ones to harass, Lukaku was there stinking up the joint with his carpenter touches ,he got a pass all night.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coach wrote:@Oloye, again, for the umpteenth time, it's racist to name Lukaku by his nature.
What nature dear Coach, donley, carpenter touch or overpriced asset? :lol:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Lukaku is actually a hard worker and helps out in midfield but he should be doing the business up front, martial should be allowed to play through the middle, he is wasted on the flanks and is a deadly finisher

Marko
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Guys, you ALL missed the first 15minutes of the game.. Watford almost played Man Utd out of the park.. During that time, Man Utd couldnt put 3 passes together upfront.. Around the 16-17th minutes, quick Man utd ball interchange and a decent shot by Ashley Young, and Man Utd was really Lucky to score then, from that point, Utd bossed the game till end of the first half.
If United were jittery as they were in the first 15minutes against a team like Man City, they would be done and buried..
afc##
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I heard a commentator singing praises of Rojo is back, that guy is disaster, what kind of fool-hardy tackle was that in the box? Low football IQ Argie.