Ndidi and Iborra

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Ndidi and Iborra

Post by Tobi17 »

Are fast becoming the best midfield pair in the premier league so far, between them I can't think of any club that has a more effective synergy... I watched the Leicester game against Spurs and the highlights of the match for me was how Ndidi and Iborra absolutely bossed that midfield, I also noticed Ndidi's passing has really improved (he provided the assist for Vardy's first goal), Iborra on his part is a tank, dude is probably one of the top CDM's in the EPL right now along with the likes of Kante, fernadinho, Matic etc... I'm glad leicester believe so much in Ndidi's quality and are giving him the respect that he deserves, right now he is our most in-form/influential player with a rising profile that will only get better after the world cup.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ndidi and Iborra

Post by Damunk »

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I must say that boy wont be a Leicester player for long...he is heading Kante way!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Ndidi is becoming to Leicester what Pobga is to Man U - the enabler. With Iborra now in the mix, they free up the speed and creativity of the front guys. The trick will be to get both to consistently perform at that high level as a unit. Do that, and Leicester will be a hard nut to crack.
To stop trying is to start dying
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Tobi17 wrote:Are fast becoming the best midfield pair in the premier league so far, between them I can't think of any club that has a more effective synergy... I watched the Leicester game against Spurs and the highlights of the match for me was how Ndidi and Iborra absolutely bossed that midfield, I also noticed Ndidi's passing has really improved (he provided the assist for Vardy's first goal), Iborra on his part is a tank, dude is probably one of the top CDM's in the EPL right now along with the likes of Kante, fernadinho, Matic etc... I'm glad leicester believe so much in Ndidi's quality and are giving him the respect that he deserves, right now he is our most in-form/influential player with a rising profile that will only get better after the world cup.
Ndidi only provided the pass for Mahrez goal, the second one..It is just a simple pass from MF and not a goal pass, Mahrez did the running, cutting through the middle and shooting..
For Vardy goal, it was McAlbrighton that played that wonderful pass over the top and very brilliant of Vardy to see the keeper off his line and attempt a one tocuh placement/loop.
So Sad Kelechi Iheanacho wasnt on the bench.. For me, he cant play the #9 role for Leicester, he should try to push for the the #8 role or Winger role... But a #8 role, the japanese dude is very versatile and covers more ground than him.. On the wings, Kelechi is just not as fast as the options available to Leicester, but he is far way too intelligent on the balls than their wing options..
afc##
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

chuks69 wrote:Ndidi only provided the pass for Mahrez goal, the second one..It is just a simple pass from MF and not a goal pass, Mahrez did the running, cutting through the middle and shooting..
For Vardy goal, it was McAlbrighton that played that wonderful pass over the top and very brilliant of Vardy to see the keeper off his line and attempt a one tocuh placement/loop.
So Sad Kelechi Iheanacho wasnt on the bench.. For me, he cant play the #9 role for Leicester, he should try to push for the the #8 role or Winger role... But a #8 role, the japanese dude is very versatile and covers more ground than him.. On the wings, Kelechi is just not as fast as the options available to Leicester, but he is far way too intelligent on the balls than their wing options..
Marc Albrighton...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ndidi is a beast and keeps getting better, that boys trajectory will land him at a top top team soon. Compare him to the useless bagayoko at Chelski, he will finish that guy, not even a contest!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

chuks69 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Are fast becoming the best midfield pair in the premier league so far, between them I can't think of any club that has a more effective synergy... I watched the Leicester game against Spurs and the highlights of the match for me was how Ndidi and Iborra absolutely bossed that midfield, I also noticed Ndidi's passing has really improved (he provided the assist for Vardy's first goal), Iborra on his part is a tank, dude is probably one of the top CDM's in the EPL right now along with the likes of Kante, fernadinho, Matic etc... I'm glad leicester believe so much in Ndidi's quality and are giving him the respect that he deserves, right now he is our most in-form/influential player with a rising profile that will only get better after the world cup.
Ndidi only provided the pass for Mahrez goal, the second one..It is just a simple pass from MF and not a goal pass, Mahrez did the running, cutting through the middle and shooting..
While your response is largely accurate, taken out of context, it waters down the contribution of the two midfielders which were immense from start to end. Especially, our boy, Ndidi, was a massive force early on and continued at that high level of midfield play through the end of the game. For me, he was the MOTM.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

He has the potential to become a World Class player but needs to add more to his game:

[1] Shooting ability
[2] Defence splitting passes
[3] Scoring
[4] Driving forward and initiating attacks
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[7] Ensuring he never loses the ball when in possession
[8] Playmaking capability
[9] Taking set pieces
[10] Leadership on the field
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Broaden your horizon, Nidid isn't our most influential, SE is no longer a one man team,. stop with the disrespect, We have Many players who can carry the team, Mikel, Moses, Ndidi, Balogun, Enyeama, Ighalo, Iwobi, Kele.. we do not depend on only one player... the SE is a collective unit
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:I must say that boy wont be a Leicester player for long...he is heading Kante way!
that yeye Jose has been eyeing him,I wish uncle Mike was still at Chelsea..This guy will be very good at Chelsea
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He has the potential to become a World Class player but needs to add more to his game:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces

So he has to be perfect. Pls, name 10 DM that can do the 10 things he “has” to do that also do wha he does. Pls, hurry! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:Ndidi is a beast and keeps getting better, that boys trajectory will land him at a top top team soon. Compare him to the useless bagayoko at Chelski, he will finish that guy, not even a contest!
Nice to note that you are apparently one of the few CEs who can change his opinion on players... :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He has the potential to become a World Class player but needs to add more to his game:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces

So he has to be perfect. Pls, name 10 DM that can do the 10 things he “has” to do that also do wha he does. Pls, hurry! :laugh:

What kind of logic is this? Name 10 players that can do what Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Aguero can do.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces
Repeating the exact same thing 5 different ways just to get to 10 points is fast becoming annoying.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces

What kind of logic is this? Name 10 players that can do what Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Aguero can do.
There are plenty of other “world class” strikers who don’t do certain things as well but are nonetheless top quality. Give us a list of the top DM who do all the things you listed.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces
Ayo,

1.u dey yan opaks on a constant basis
2.always offpoint
3.stop talking rubbish
4.either contribute something meaningful or shut up
5.useless 10 pointers
6.how many dms does the things you have listed here
7.can you define what a dm is
8. oh i forgot, you probably don't know cue Monaco-Lille post
9. thank God say you no be coach
10. Hope you get my point
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bushboy wrote:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces
Repeating the exact same thing 5 different ways just to get to 10 points is fast becoming annoying.
becoming?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Ndidi is a beast and keeps getting better, that boys trajectory will land him at a top top team soon. Compare him to the useless bagayoko at Chelski, he will finish that guy, not even a contest!
Nice to note that you are apparently one of the few CEs who can change his opinion on players... :clap:
There are only a few of us. How's your pal, Ebuehi? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

bushboy wrote:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces

Just ignore my threads and posts then please. I would appreciate it if you just "walk on by" whenever whenever I put anything on CE
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Okochadman2Nas wrote:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces
Ayo,

1.u dey yan opaks on a constant basis
2.always offpoint
3.stop talking rubbish
4.either contribute something meaningful or shut up
5.useless 10 pointers
6.how many dms does the things you have listed here
7.can you define what a dm is
8. oh i forgot, you probably don't know cue Monaco-Lille post
9. thank God say you no be coach
10. Hope you get my point
Does anyone force you to come to CE? If you do not like what is posted here, just "walk on by."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
bushboy wrote:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces

Just ignore my threads and posts then please. I would appreciate it if you just "walk on by" whenever whenever I put anything on CE
leave our forum, let us rest haba... go on vacation or something
SuperEagles