Arsenal 5 vs Huddersfield 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 1 vs Huddersfield 0

Post by platinum »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This is not even competitive football. A team with $1b worth of players is beating up on what is essentially a mid table Belgian league team. :boo:

this isn't ifa matter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Five minutes of extra time ...cheiii
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:Oriol Romeu is a decent player better than El Neny and COQ

And Xhacrap
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Haba where do the ref get 5 minutes from?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Ozil is on another planet when hes up for it Biko. Ozil makes the game seem simple to people that don't know better. The way the dude stroked the ball in the build up to that second goal Sha...my goodness!

Special mention to 2 players for me today. Ramsey whom I've grown increasingly frustrated with, has to be one of the most effective mids today when he keeps it simple. He was unplayable today. Koscielny's passing through the channels is amazing. Dude has a very high IQ.

Great team performance, thoroughly enjoyed it.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:

And Xhacrap
Please Xhaka is a waste of money,not good enough to pay 35 million
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Under a minute

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Sterling scores fackkkkk

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Horrible and stupid defending by Southampton

MLK.
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

And Xhacrap
The people will stats from Runkeeper App will soon come for both of you.. :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This is crazy how did Sterling score in last second?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Limited teams never learn. Keep the damned ball!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

When you want a job done properly you gorra do it yourself. :curse:

Wha choo looking at?!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Limited teams never learn. Keep the damned ball!

Instead of fouling the guy bringing up the ball close to the center circle they just ushered them to their box ....these players can be so daft sha

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chai Man City don win league,like play Sterling has been one of England best player and one of City super star
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

And Xhacrap
Another accountant in the house. Which year you pass ICAN?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This is my issue I have with Ozil,today he was just too good,can he do this consistent?
Will he do this against manu?Man I have to say the only think I can complain is that we did not score like 9 goals and this is after we score 5 goals not many team can score that week out but the boys were good today.
Reason why some of us want changes,if Wenger can discipline the boys to play we stand a chance with the best in the world.I mean long how Ramsey was doing his job,why cant he do that every week or wenger call him out to do that?
The way Ramsey play against Chelsea and you know when coach like that he is a sure starter and one of the best in his position,not many players has his energy
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

kajifu wrote:This is my issue I have with Ozil,today he was just too good,can he do this consistent?
Will he do this against manu?Man I have to say the only think I can complain is that we did not score like 9 goals and this is after we score 5 goals not many team can score that week out but the boys were good today.
Reason why some of us want changes,if Wenger can discipline the boys to play we stand a chance with the best in the world.I mean long how Ramsey was doing his job,why cant he do that every week or wenger call him out to do that?
The way Ramsey play against Chelsea and you know when coach like that he is a sure starter and one of the best in his position,not many players has his energy
We just won a game after a very good performance. Please allow us enjoy the win. Thank you.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

And Xhacrap
Another accountant in the house. Which year you pass ICAN?
Oga Plat Xhaka is not worth that amount,why not pay 30 million for Kante that is 10x better than him?
To me its a waste of money I don't need to be accountant to see that,its my opinion respect that.
I honestly don't have issue with him as he is not a player I expect much from as he cant give what he does not have.
My beef is with wenger,we will never win major trophy under him,CL or EPL..

Any well oga lets enjoy the win,not many time we put 5 pass teams
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:
kajifu wrote:This is my issue I have with Ozil,today he was just too good,can he do this consistent?
We just won a game after a very good performance. Please allow us enjoy the win. Thank you.
Who is asking you not to enjoy the win and who is not enjoying the win?
Read your own post above first and take that advice thanks.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

kajifu wrote:
Cally wrote:
Who is asking you not to enjoy the win and who is not enjoying the win?
Read your own post above first and take that advice thanks.
Sorry, carry on.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:Ozil is on another planet when hes up for it Biko. Ozil makes the game seem simple to people that don't know better. The way the dude stroked the ball in the build up to that second goal Sha...my goodness!

Special mention to 2 players for me today. Ramsey whom I've grown increasingly frustrated with, has to be one of the most effective mids today when he keeps it simple. He was unplayable today. Koscielny's passing through the channels is amazing. Dude has a very high IQ.

Great team performance, thoroughly enjoyed it.
So we won a game you are saying "Ozil is on another planet when hes up for it Biko" do you see the double standard in your post?You single him out that when he is up for it but you try to complain when I ask why he cant do it consistent and Ransey cant play like this all the time...SMH
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Omo I am so proud of the boys mehn...Arsenal for life!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger