To my Nigerians or Africans in North America

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: To my Nigerians or Africans in North America

Post by bret- hart »

Alexis Nunes

:shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bret- hart wrote:Image

Alexis Nunes

:shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv:

Woe!!! Sheer lust
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

A bigger problem with FS is how (when they are replaying a match already played or you are not watching it live), they idiotically scroll the FINAL score of the game you are watching repeatedly throughout the game!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

My Gosh, Fox never fails to surprise me. I decided to watch their show at 10 pm ET which analyzes the days game and previews the next days game. They didn't even mention the Nigerian game. :roll: :roll: :roll: They even managed to include the USA goal against Algeria in 2010. That channel certainly rubs me the wrong way. It is BT sports for me. At least they are manageable. I cant stand that Argentine who is desperate to be Alexis Lalas friend. Disgusting!
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

john12 wrote:How are they junk? It seems to me that you guys are the delusional ones. Most African teams are ranked extremely low, have no World Cup history/poor performance and their best players are at mediocre teams. Yet, you magically believe that they deserve to win groups. My guy na una wet Dey delusional
To be objectionable. It appears that Lalas or Donovan have no clue when they provide their analyst.A good analyst does their homework and provide facts. They show videos to back their point or provide solid evidence. There is no one on the panel that knows about African or Asian football.
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

No, the problem here is that people analyze with their hearts and not their heads. Patriotism has beclouded their minds and has make them biased towards African team. Let’s be honest, Most African teams has poor records at World Cup and low FIFA rankings but you expect EU or US journalists to deem you as favorites?? (DELUSIONAL) they’re only following past trajectories and antecedents of our teams. The onus is on Our own Media to have their own CHANNEL to PROPAGATE whatsoever it’s on our mind
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

john12 wrote:No, the problem here is that people analyze with their hearts and not their heads. Patriotism has beclouded their minds and has make them biased towards African team. Let’s be honest, Most African teams has poor records at World Cup and low FIFA rankings but you expect EU or US journalists to deem you as favorites?? (DELUSIONAL) they’re only following past trajectories and antecedents of our teams. The onus is on Our own Media to have their own CHANNEL to PROPAGATE whatsoever it’s on our mind
A good Analyst uses current information to make their statement. I have not heard them state that they watched film on any of the teams they cover. At the very least Fox sport should have a team who watches all the recent friendlies and provide their on air personality a detailed report.
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

In addendum, that channels coverage of the World Cup is so amateurish
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:but the girl fine sha, :D
That's the only good taste they have. :lol:
to be honest , that's the only reason i tune in :D she tan her skin like a sisters, but nah Arab man she marry

Which kind yeye fine? make you paintam black now and you will see a real nkpi. Abegee
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

this must be non-pussi getters thread
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

highbury wrote:Please don't watch FOX Sports!!! They will get your blood boiling. All they care about is England, Mexico and most European teams. There is even subtle racism. That channel is junk. They will have a woman on the show who is just there to look pretty. No contribution. Garbage channel. If you have no choice, watch the channel muted.
Of course there will always be a CE member that will defend these fools.
You mean you still tuned in to FOX in 2018? :scared: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Fox is useless. Who wants to listen to words like crossover, double dribble, flagrant foul and even encroachment in soccer anyway.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

All agreed, analysts/analysis/commentary leaves a ton to be desired... what’s the alternative?
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

I wonder if it’s their fault or if people who are good at this have simply refused to work for them
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I'll be surprised they show the SE match. I know they would because of Croatia, and contractual agreement with fifa. I never like FSN and their commentary, but we got no choice, it's like the monopoly NBC have on Olympics.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

cchinukw wrote:
highbury wrote:Please don't watch FOX Sports!!! They will get your blood boiling. All they care about is England, Mexico and most European teams. There is even subtle racism. That channel is junk. They will have a woman on the show who is just there to look pretty. No contribution. Garbage channel. If you have no choice, watch the channel muted.
Of course there will always be a CE member that will defend these fools.
You mean you still tuned in to FOX in 2018? :scared: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wetin I go do? I gave them a chance since I am forgiving. They didn't fail to disappoint. At least I have other options. Thanks to the internet
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Bigpokey24 wrote:but the girl fine sha, :D
lol Kate Abdo is fine no doubt
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
john12 wrote:How are they junk? It seems to me that you guys are the delusional ones. Most African teams are ranked extremely low, have no World Cup history/poor performance and their best players are at mediocre teams. Yet, you magically believe that they deserve to win groups. My guy na una wet Dey delusional
What a foolish post. The point is that as a World Cup broadcaster you should be unbiased during your coverage. This is not about ranking but about their idiocy when it comes to analyzing football. Many other channels have said the group D is the group of death, only Fox Sports who just look at names and determines the group of death. If you are looking at names Netherlands, Italy, Chile and USA should be at the World Cup. They said the group of death is the Mexican group, why? Sweden is a very weak team that parked the bus all the way to the world cup, Korea is not that good. Iceland not only beat Croatia but topped their group in qualifying, so they are not a walk over. These guys at Fox are a huge joke.

My bratha, you don catch feelings. Only way to prove them wrong is to win in a pitch. All commentators except Ray Hudson will be biased to some extent.
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley