Why is Pinnick making noise about us?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sampo
Egg
Egg
Why is Pinnick making noise about us?

Post by Sampo »

Hush, huh. hush! :mad: :!: Just focus and get on with the planning. What's the publicity for? :ohmy:
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg
Re: Why is Pinnick making noise about us?

Post by Goldleaf »

We need the publicity for the sponsors to gain confidence and bring out their chequebooks.
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

Goldleaf wrote:We need the publicity for the sponsors to gain confidence and bring out their chequebooks.
OK, point taken. But na double-edge knife tactics sha.
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I like his zeal and advocacy :!:

Cheers.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

He was on World sport and didn't give the poor CNN guy a chance to get in his questions. Talks way too much and people like that don't tend to listen.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sampo wrote:Hush, huh. hush! :mad: :!: Just focus and get on with the planning. What's the publicity for? :ohmy:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
If the guy no talk well now, una go call am wimp.
Let him talk.
If we are good enough, it will show on the grass.
If we are not, same thing. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Let him talk well well jo!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sampo wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:We need the publicity for the sponsors to gain confidence and bring out their chequebooks.
no it is not, it is better to get the sponsors now.. you aren't guaranteed anything if you are waiting for results during / after the world-cup, nah massive F9 be that .... the worldcup hype , excitement etc is now in full effect.....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wonderful interview by pinnick, bobo really impressed me there.. i no go lie , he has done very well on and off the field ..seems CAF really dey also work big time

Talk about improving on your job, I do re-call many attacked him, even me sef...but bobo took it on the chin and changed everything ..kudos is due sha
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Sampo wrote:
no it is not, it is better to get the sponsors now.. you aren't guaranteed anything if you are waiting for results during / after the world-cup, nah massive F9 be that .... the worldcup hype , excitement etc is now in full effect.....
He knows every man and his dog watch CNN in naija. I like the way he commented on the $500k that CAF is paying all the qualifiers. It was like he was sending a coded message to our sponsors of the number of zeros that have to be on the cheques.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:wonderful interview by pinnick, bobo really impressed me there.. i no go lie , he has done very well on and off the field ..seems CAF really dey also work big time

Talk about improving on your job, I do re-call many attacked him, even me sef...but bobo took it on the chin and changed everything ..kudos is due sha
Pinnick don really suffer well-well for Nigerians' hand.
But he seems to be slowly winning us over.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

airwolex wrote:He was on World sport and didn't give the poor CNN guy a chance to get in his questions. Talks way too much and people like that don't tend to listen.
MAYBE SO, BUT...

...in this case, I couldn't find any fault with his performance.
Bell
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Pinnick was on point jare. He is just talking up the SE brand and reaffirming that we are a force to be reckoned with. Mentally you have to unsettle your opponent before you step into the ring.
guest83
Egg
Egg

Post by guest83 »

The pressure at the WC is enormous. The only player we have that is used to dealing with that is Mikel. The team doesn't have enough characters like him.

To be a good player means nothing without the mental strength. Everyone saw what happened to Brazil last time around.
valachi
Egg
Egg

Post by valachi »

What a wonderful interview, nothing wrong in blowing your own trumpet and long as its not boasting, I think its a strategy to allow our opponents panic. I see our team doing well, I am worried more about Iceland that Croatia and Argentina.. we have to belief
IN SIAONE WE TRUST. BONAFIDE SE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Goldleaf wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Sampo wrote:
He knows every man and his dog watch CNN in naija. I like the way he commented on the $500k that CAF is paying all the qualifiers. It was like he was sending a coded message to our sponsors of the number of zeros that have to be on the cheques.
Wow! Only $500K from CAF? What is FIFA giving the teams? Certainly, we need sponsors to add the zeros (0s) as is "indirectly" being asked by Pinnick, else we (CE fans) need to start thinking about raising some money
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

airwolex wrote:He was on World sport and didn't give the poor CNN guy a chance to get in his questions. Talks way too much and people like that don't tend to listen.
Sorry bro, I couldn't see the point you were trying to make after watching the video.

Pinnick is a fantastic communicator. You have to give him that. He is the face that the NFF have been lacking since the exit of of Emeka Omeruah in the 90s.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Sampo wrote:Hush, huh. hush! :mad: :!: Just focus and get on with the planning. What's the publicity for? :ohmy:
Stop shaking for no reason.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

cchinukw wrote: Sorry bro, I couldn't see the point you were trying to make after watching the video.

Pinnick is a fantastic communicator. You have to give him that. He is the face that the NFF have been lacking since the exit of of Emeka Omeruah in the 90s.
We are tired of these fantastic communicator. What are his achievements in office?

fantastic communicator who fantastically communicated us to a rubbish contract with Nike... fantastically told Greg Dyke you know you were our colonially masters.... I want achievements.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

fabio wrote:
cchinukw wrote: Sorry bro, I couldn't see the point you were trying to make after watching the video.

We are tired of these fantastic communicator. What are his achievements in office?

fantastic communicator who fantastically communicated us to a rubbish contract with Nike... fantastically told Greg Dyke you know you were our colonially masters.... I want achievements.
Fantastically making the right call on the current coach is a fantastic achievement.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

cchinukw wrote: Fantastically making the right call on the current coach is a fantastic achievement.
2 Afcon missed in a row.
No u-17 W/C
no u-20 W/C
Nike Contract.

His achievements are Fantastically mediocre.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

cchinukw wrote:
Sorry bro, I couldn't see the point you were trying to make after watching the video.

A fantastic one way communicator. :D
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

airwolex wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

A fantastic one way communicator. :D
Anywhere to watch this fantastic oratory display?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!