The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by kajifu »

Wow are this guys talking about the same Nzonzi that unvle Anoka was attack here when he wish we sign him before Sevilla buy him from stoke city?
Some people no get shame,I mean I can bring post how they said COQ is better than him and if he was good he will be playing for a better team not stoke.
Chai why amni even surprise when the same was said Walcrap is better than Gabon guy in Dortmund.Funny same people today are not even still consider COQ A good enough to start for Arsenal.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nzonzi story is trash.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:I know I get blasted for this but....

This team is starting to click, I know hyperbolic. over the top, woe is me reactions will dominate narrative among Gooners but this team is very close to being a legit PL contender.

Frankly don't mind adversity,Arsenal reaction to this defeat will be a litmus test, a good december run will show this is not same old, collapse at 1st hint of adversity Arsenal. Enough signs today to show quality not in question, now simple matter of players showing they won't allow negative energy to affect their performance.

Onward and upward Gunners.
"Starting to click", after the league has been won and lost...again. Talk about locking the stable after the horses have fled. You'll be here spewing the exact same shhit next season. Of course quality (on the pitch) isn't in question...been saying that since God spoke to Moses.

You're right, you oughta get blasted for this. Pfft!
:agree: :clap: :clap: Arsenal has one problem and its Wenger,people can pretend not to see that or defend him all they like,we are not playing first team in Europe yet what is our position?Did not some people here said Leicester and Chelsea benefit from not playing in Europe.Why did the team not click from start of the season?Wenger has been there long enough before likes of City,Chelsea and Manu coaches yet he can't put a team to fight for the league.I hope we are clicking as TG said and other teams drop points.
Next year Ozil and Sanchez might be gone and we start again to find replacement that might not be their quality yet.
I will not be surprise they drop points this weekend against Saint, hopefully the team win and move back to top 4.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I would sure love in the summer to have a reborn Kondogbia pairing Nzonzi in our midfield :thumb:
I have always liked Kondogbia from his youth days, but he messed himself up when he went to Inter. He really wasted himself there.

He is playing well again but we are also seeing the money grabbing ways that saw him go to Inter resurfacing. His brother, who is now his new Agent, has been busy hawking him to EPL clubs and he has only just started playing for Valencia.

He will mess up again.

Ahem Nzonzi nko? I see how you tried to run away and divert :taunt: :taunt: remember ya past comments have been saved :woot: :laugh:
Yeah. So what! There was a time he was not good enough and I said it here then. Now, he is a different player and I admire how he has improved his game. I am saying exactly this now.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

kajifu wrote:
theYemster wrote:

This team is starting to click, I know hyperbolic. over the top, woe is me reactions will dominate narrative among Gooners but this team is very close to being a legit PL contender.

Frankly don't mind adversity,Arsenal reaction to this defeat will be a litmus test, a good december run will show this is not same old, collapse at 1st hint of adversity Arsenal. Enough signs today to show quality not in question, now simple matter of players showing they won't allow negative energy to affect their performance.

"Starting to click", after the league has been won and lost...again. Talk about locking the stable after the horses have fled. You'll be here spewing the exact same shhit next season. Of course quality (on the pitch) isn't in question...been saying that since God spoke to Moses.

:agree: :clap: :clap: Arsenal has one problem and its Wenger,people can pretend not to see that or defend him all they like,we are not playing first team in Europe yet what is our position?Did not some people here said Leicester and Chelsea benefit from not playing in Europe.Why did the team not click from start of the season?Wenger has been there long enough before likes of City,Chelsea and Manu coaches yet he can't put a team to fight for the league.I hope we are clicking as TG said and other teams drop points.
Next year Ozil and Sanchez might be gone and we start again to find replacement that might not be their quality yet.
I will not be surprise they drop points this weekend against Saint, hopefully the team win and move back to top 4.
Atleti drops into Thursday night footy. Watch them come punk Arsenal out of that too.

"Starting to click" my @ss. City is over the frickin horizon. Race is over.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

platinum wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmm multiple reports say Nzonzi is in London after failing out with his club in Spain... please pease God
The word is they stopped the transfer in the summer. But Seville are out of the CL now and the rumour is we will be triggering the release clause in his contract.

Other clubs also interested.
If I dad to guess Everton seems a more likely destination for N'Zonzi
He's 29 years old. How many players of that age has Arsene bought in the last decade?
Wenger has bought older pros of recent. Arteta and Per were not spring chickens. Going forward, we need experienced hardened pros, especially in defensive positions.

Nzonzi has improved immensely since leaving the EPL.

Arteta is a good one. He was also 29 I believe. Per was 26 or so. Prime age.

I don't know that it's so much an improvement with Nzonzi. I think it's more a factor of him being where he can express himself. That Blackburn team had some 'under the radar' ball players.
Like you. I actually do not believe we have any interest in the player. But I could be wrong.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
kajifu wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Atleti drops into Thursday night footy. Watch them come punk Arsenal out of that too.

"Starting to click" my @ss. City is over the frickin horizon. Race is over.
Arsenal start to click when nothing is there to play as concern major trophies.
Lets hope we are wrong this time for Arsenal sake they actually click and win something major.If the team is click like TG say then Europa should not be a big problem for us to lift it come MAY.
I mean this team if we cant win Europa then why even worry to play CL or we just want to be taking part like Celtic in CL?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I would sure love in the summer to have a reborn Kondogbia pairing Nzonzi in our midfield :thumb:
I have always liked Kondogbia from his youth days, but he messed himself up when he went to Inter. He really wasted himself there.

He is playing well again but we are also seeing the money grabbing ways that saw him go to Inter resurfacing. His brother, who is now his new Agent, has been busy hawking him to EPL clubs and he has only just started playing for Valencia.

He will mess up again.

Ahem Nzonzi nko? I see how you tried to run away and divert :taunt: :taunt: remember ya past comments have been saved :woot: :laugh:
Yeah. So what! There was a time he was not good enough and I said it here then. Now, he is a different player and I admire how he has improved his game. I am saying exactly this now.

:agree: :clap:
Respect - we're getting too stuck on gotchas in this dancehall of a forum - you belief what you belief when you do - should be able to change your mind - Sevilla has been great for this geezer then you add the tough side of the EPL he played in - i know his club denies any transfers but somebody telling the media about visit to UK etc - how else did we know.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tolahs wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

He will mess up again.

:agree: :clap:
Respect - we're getting too stuck on gotchas in this dancehall of a forum - you belief what you belief when you do - should be able to change your mind - Sevilla has been great for this geezer then you add the tough side of the EPL he played in - i know his club denies any transfers but somebody telling the media about visit to UK etc - how else did we know.
Sevilla got a new manager and this season he's nothing close to what he was last term. Playing a role that doesn't suit him as much.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So kondogbia’s contract is running out at the end of the season according to some sources ... Well will we miss out again ??? GK and Nzonzi in the center of our team? Jesu please
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

He will mess up again.

Wafoolishman don change mouth, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:So kondogbia’s contract is running out at the end of the season according to some sources ... Well will we miss out again ??? GK and Nzonzi in the center of our team? Jesu please
Why are you always hyping mediocre players?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

He will mess up again.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Slow learner, when did he improve his game? Last season, this season, four seasons ago?

Bros you wouldn’t be able to spot talent if it slapped you on that wa yo head of yours :taunt: :taunt:

Yeye stats man :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:So kondogbia’s contract is running out at the end of the season according to some sources ... Well will we miss out again ??? GK and Nzonzi in the center of our team? Jesu please

You’re the only mediocre player I know .... actually to call you mediocre, is an insult to mediocre payers :taunt: but we are in cyber space where every muppets can make noise.

Imagine pesin wey dey hype Xhacrap and Le Coq and Ramshyt, dey call GK mediocre....clear sign that madness reigns here :mrgreen:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:

You’re the only mediocre player I know .... actually to call you mediocre, is an insult to mediocre payers :taunt: but we are in cyber space where every muppets can make noise.

Imagine pesin wey dey hype Xhacrap and Le Coq and Ramshyt, dey call GK mediocre....clear sign that madness reigns here :mrgreen:
I support my players, but when needed I yab them during the game. Yes, anybody can make noise on cyberspace. Have you looked at the mirror?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Who should play tomorrow since we already make the knockout stage as group winner?
I will really like the youth team or some good back up player since we are playing on weekedn then midweek and next weekend.So many games and we need some players like Belle to get rest in EPL since they dont even have competition
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

£15 for Adult ticket tomorrow. But it is an opportunity for the kids to make debuts. I know many will not bother showing up. But for sake of those young players, I don't think it is fair they to a empty stadium.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Waffiman wrote:£15 for Adult ticket tomorrow. But it is an opportunity for the kids to make debuts. I know many will not bother showing up. But for sake of those young players, I don't think it is fair they to a empty stadium.
I lot of Arsenal fans are just terrible. Just support the team folks, through thick and thin.

Arsenal for life.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg - I am already lining up Mustafi or Kos's replacement...can we get the Burnley : James Tarkowski ?

I know we have chambers and Holding but , I will add him to the mix ..he will be cheap to buy now o.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Napoli will drop into the Europa league unless the current results are completely reversed.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The Spartak Moscow team took a beating because their players did not knack before the game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rpool.html
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Everton have approached the Gunners about 28-year-old England forward Theo Walcott, who is yet to start a first-team game this season.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

He will mess up again.

Wafoolishman don change mouth, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: