PETERSIDE: Enyeama Tired of Playing for Nigeria.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PETERSIDE: Enyeama Tired of Playing for Nigeria.....

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Uzoho will wear the number one jersey. Lovely talk Idah. Maybe you will be the one to thank those who participated in the qualifiers but will not be going to Russia.

We all know who they are. No sentiments, unfortunately we need our best players for the World Cup!
Uzoho is not even playing regularly at his club where he’s 3rd choice. If Vince gets back to form then he’s welcome back.
Uzoho plays every week.

And yes, you can welcome Vincent into your bed to ravage you! Nonsense!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
charlie wrote:Ok, so can we just move on now?

No because this report is utterly disingenuous.
“I was one of those who spoke to Enyeama when there was an attempt to get him back to the national team and he told me he’s tired of playing for Nigeria,” Idah opened up on a television programme monitored by SCORENigeria
The report does not clarify when this time frame of this discussion occurred? Was it right after he retired? Yesterday? Last week? Was it a statement borne out of his frustration with the fiasco with Oliseh? If it was last year when all the crap went down pre-Rohr, what does that have to do with Enyeama's state of mind now?

Yet another example of shoddy journalism.
Dont be silly! He said he is "tired of playing for Nigeria." We are also tired of hearing his name and seen his okro cutting face! Him and his employees on cybereagles need to fook right off!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:is this the same peterside that is getting treatment for sex addiction
How is that relevant?

For instance, you have been getting treatment for being an imbecile and we still let you post here.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Peterside Idah: Enyeama told me he’s tired of playing for Nigeria, Uzoho better than Ezenwa
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/12/05/p ... an-ezenwa/
By admin - December 5, 2017, 10:00 am450 0

Vincent Enyeama should not be considered for next year’s World Cup because he said he is tired of playing for Nigeria, according to former international Peterside Idah.

Idah, who was also at a time spokesman for the Super Eagles, also revealed he will rate Spain-based youngster Francis Uzoho higher than Ikechukwu Ezenwa.

“I was one of those who spoke to Enyeama when there was an attempt to get him back to the national team and he told me he’s tired of playing for Nigeria,” Idah opened up on a television programme monitored by SCORENigeria

“So, there should be no Enyeama (going to the World Cup).

“The players should have the love to play for Nigeria and not the love to play at the World Cup and make history.”

The former goalkeeper also offered his opinion on the goalkeeping situation in the Eagles.

“Ezenwa appears to be the No 1 now after what he did in the qualifiers, but he is not world-class,” Idah said.

“Uzoho is better than him and I believe the training camp before the World Cup will determine who will determine who is really No 1.”

Peterside Idah also insisted that only players who are top of their game should be taken to Russia 2018.

“The World Cup is not about compensating players who qualified the team because Nigeria is bigger than any player,” he said.

“I recall we dropped Mikel Obi from the 2010 World Cup because he was injured.

“We should therefore continue to look out for any player with a Nigerian passport and who is on form because we are fed up with not going past the second round of the World Cup.”
Jokers! You are not in a position to determine who goes to the WC.
The coach has said repeatedly that both Enyeama and Carl are part of the squad and they will have to meet certain criteria to be included in the final 23.

If folks have excess energy or time, they should spend it praying that our players are all healthy and playing regularly.
Once Enyeama is fit...............he will be SE's No. 1 keeper at the WC. That you can take to the bank.
No serious GERMAN coach gambles on the GK position.

It is a german 'thing'.................1st, the best keeper & the rest follows.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Which bank? The sperm bank that you guzzle from? I-Zee-Ewu, the homeless rodent!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Uzoho will wear the number one jersey. Lovely talk Idah. Maybe you will be the one to thank those who participated in the qualifiers but will not be going to Russia.

We all know who they are. No sentiments, unfortunately we need our best players for the World Cup!
Uzoho is not even playing regularly at his club where he’s 3rd choice. If Vince gets back to form then he’s welcome back.
Uzoho plays every week.

Daft and brainless buffoon, 'Uzoho plays every seek' only in your idiotic 'Portuguese pygmy ' infested mind. :bump:
Sick and imbecilic liar .
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

All this one na big grammar. Francis Uzoho will be our goalkeeper come the World Cup.

Peter Rufai
Ike Shorunmu
Vincent Enyeama
Francis Uzoho

Those are our four World Cup goelkeepers. Uzoho actually reminds me of Emmanuel Okala
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:is this the same peterside that is getting treatment for sex addiction
How is that relevant?

For instance, you have been getting treatment for being an imbecile and we still let you post here.
Mannerless imbecile strikes again.
When will you ever grow a bleeping brain....... Okokobrinko the Portuguese pygmy groupie :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I will take Rohr's words ahead of Peterside Idah. If Enyeama is fit Rohr will pick him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Uzoho plays every week.

Daft and brainless buffoon, 'Uzoho plays every seek' only in your idiotic 'Portuguese pygmy ' infested mind. :bump:
Untrained homeless beast of no tribe, Uzoho plays every week. Nothing you can do about that! repulsive gutter #$%$ from a canine farm.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Uzoho plays every week.

Untrained homeless beast of no tribe, Uzoho plays every week. Nothing you can do about that! repulsive gutter #$%$ from a canine farm.
You little daft PERVERT, you have moved from the Portuguese pygmy to Uzoho.
Just remember that Uzoho is still a child, keep your decadent perversion to the Portuguese pygmy.
Bloody groupie pervert :mrgreen:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Lolly wrote:I don't want Enyeama back. His "bigmanism" will disrupt the team chemistry. He has served us well and he should stay away and continue enjoying his retirement.
Very well put! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

... so? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Peterside Idah: Enyeama told me he’s tired of playing for Nigeria, Uzoho better than Ezenwa

Vincent Enyeama should not be considered for next year’s World Cup because he said he is tired of playing for Nigeria, according to former international Peterside Idah.

Idah, who was also at a time spokesman for the Super Eagles, also revealed he will rate Spain-based youngster Francis Uzoho higher than Ikechukwu Ezenwa.

“The players should have the love to play for Nigeria and not the love to play at the World Cup and make history.”

The former goalkeeper also offered his opinion on the goalkeeping situation in the Eagles.

“Ezenwa appears to be the No 1 now after what he did in the qualifiers, but he is not world-class,” Idah said.

“Uzoho is better than him and I believe the training camp before the World Cup will determine who will determine who is really No 1.”

Peterside Idah also insisted that only players who are top of their game should be taken to Russia 2018.

“The World Cup is not about compensating players who qualified the team because Nigeria is bigger than any player,” he said.

“We should therefore continue to look out for any player with a Nigerian passport and who is on form because we are fed up with not going past the second round of the World Cup.”
The coach has said repeatedly that both Enyeama and Carl are part of the squad and they will have to meet certain criteria to be included in the final 23.

If folks have excess energy or time, they should spend it praying that our players are all healthy and playing regularly.
I think we should leave Carl Ikeme out of this matter. Leukemia is not a joking matter and he deserves all our support possible. It would be highly irresponsible for us as a nation to even thinking of fielding such a player.
Carl might go to Russia under a different status instead of that of a player, so ...
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

“The players should have the love to play for Nigeria and not the love to play at the World Cup and make history.

It sickens me every day that we have demonic people who do not care about Nigeria. Enyeama is sick of playing for Nigeria, when we needed him. Now, he wants to go to world cup and he is not sick anymore. And you have demonic thiefs who are only interested in the house rent and chop money Enyeama sends them, pushing for his return. :curse:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, my man (Danfo driver), na you - abeg! Please "told them", according to Zebrudayia
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
How is that relevant?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Once Enyeama is fit...............he will be SE's No. 1 keeper at the WC. That you can take to the bank.
No serious GERMAN coach gambles on the GK position.

It is a german 'thing'.................1st, the best keeper & the rest follows.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Which bank? The sperm bank that you guzzle from? I-Zee-Ewu, the homeless rodent!
No! no!! no!!!. Chief Danfo driver and the Great Zee, I don't want both of you to do this. Please guys cut it out. You are both my guys and I don't want to see both of you get into a fight - at all.
Last edited by Odas on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Uzoho plays every week.

The Great Zee! Please no! no!! no!!! Cut it out. Let it go
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Uzoho plays every week.

You little daft PERVERT, you have moved from the Portuguese pygmy to Uzoho.
Just remember that Uzoho is still a child, keep your decadent perversion to the Portuguese pygmy.
Bloody groupie pervert :mrgreen:
I-Zee-Ewu the homeless rodent! Sorry o! I know you were foooked by a Portuguese man who abandoned you, so that hurt drives your miserable existence! brain dead gutters &$^%# ...
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

danfo driver wrote:
How is that relevant?

Is your danfo bad,? These your insults na wa for you.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Enugu II wrote:
Why do we bother about all the pretenders when we have the inimitable #1, TB Joshua The Great?
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

osita wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
How is that relevant?

Is your danfo bad,?
These your insults na wa for you.
Okokobrinko is a foulmouthed, illiterate scoundrel, that got a groupie LOVE :mrgreen: for the ..................

Portugese Dwarf :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

If he gets a club in January and is fit and doing great , does he deserve to be invited to come fight for a shirt?
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija