TOT 2017/2018 Season: [PL] 77 PTS 3RD; [FAC] SM; [CL] R16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [CL] TOT vs APO

Post by Its a Goal »

MoPo, time time to bring either of Sterling or Amos on.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nkoudou gets a goal although could be owngoal :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

GKN opens his account
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I think he will be credited for the goal as it was on target.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nkoudou's confidence is beginning to build up

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:I think he will be credited for the goal as it was on target.
Anything to increase his confidence :D
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Sterling about to come on for Alli
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I think it is Amos on the sideline waiting to come on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dead rubber game now.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:I think it is Amos on the sideline waiting to come on.
Looks like Srerling to me, Spurs need to kick the ball out so he can come on
Danny Blanchflower
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Russian Champ Spartak 0 Liverpool 7, Yet we struggled against CSKA.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Poor Sterling, he has been waiting over 5 minutes on the touchline to come on but the ball refuse to go out until now :lol:.

Dele for Sterling, who is making his senior debut.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

At last Sterling comes on, Alli gets an ovation
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: I think it is Amos on the sideline waiting to come on.
Looks like Srerling to me, Spurs need to kick the ball out so he can come on
You are right.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

MoM: Surprisingly it could go to Nkoudou.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: MoM: Surprisingly it could go to Nkoudou.
Considering Llorente got a goal and an assist he might edge it.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

FT
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Happy that not only did we get the most points to win the group we got the most GD to solidify our credentials.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Beginning to notice peeps on Nkoudou back. He didn't lose the ball as much as Alli or Rose.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: Looking forward to Poch giving second squad a run...
For his own sake I hope Nkoudou gives a good account of himself today. I don't know how many more opportunities he is going to get before he ends up the way of Clinton N'Jie.
Has Poch really given Nkoudou a fair chance?
If you read MoPo's interview you will see that he looks for more than talent on the field. He wants attitude off the field and in training. If you don't show him that you have the right mentality then he won't pick you. In his last interview though MoPo stated that in the last 3 weeks Nkoudou's attitude has improved. Let's see how that will translate into the up coming matches.

3 golden chances to open the scoring and all 3 squandered.
Would ask him what he thinks of Dele's attitude!!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

5 wins and a draw - impressive. Now we wait to see who we draw in the next round. COYS, COYS, COYS
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Looking at our potential next round opponents none of them strikes a fear in me.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Does Danny Rose hate Tottenham? Or does he just want to win trophies? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?