ISAAC SUCCESS IS BACK!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
ISAAC SUCCESS IS BACK!!!

Post by chief nfachairman »

Now the competition begins! I seriously fear for Simon Moses. How would he survive the double threat of Success and Onyekuru?

Watford and Nigerian international Isaac Success is back in training after almost two months without football.
The striker have only managed to participate from the sidelines following a knee problem. Ahead of this weekend’s premier league clash against Burnley, club coach Marco Silva revealed that the striker is back in training and will start competing for a starting spot soonest. “He has started full training with the team,” Silva revealed.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/wat ... ry-layoff/
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ISAAC SUCCESS IS BACK!!!

Post by DAgrin »

Are you Ayo's ghostwriter?
Success still has to prove a lot.
He first has to prove he has a professional attitude towards his daily job.
The boy has not played one single minute and you guys already wish fear on Moses Simon.

Moses Simon deserves to be on that plane and he will make it if you like it or not.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

He needs to stop drinking and partying excessively before he can challenge Moses Simon
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

I regret being exposed to an atrocious reporter such as this one. "The striker have only managed to..."

VANGUARD, a national newspaper? The sheer shame of it!!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

I think this world cup is too early for him but maybe not if he puts up a good fight.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DAgrin wrote:Are you Ayo's ghostwriter?
The boy has not played one single minute and you guys already wish fear on Moses Simon.

Moses Simon deserves to be on that plane and he will make it if you like it or not.

You are responding to a bigot with two rotten front teeth! As you know, bad or decaying teeth has been known to cause mental illness.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You guys have continuously slandered this boy to no end. Can you list some examples of his unprofessional attitude towards his job over the years that you all continuously refer to?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Good news, has to start getting PT for him to really be considered for the WC. Moses Simon already has 5 goals from 15 league matches and is in good form as well as his contributions to the SE.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Back from the brothel and Alcohol rehab. When will he get back if the field?
OCCUPY NFF!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I don't know why people are high on this guy. He hasn't been good since Granada and even then he was so so.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Rohr is looking for a backup for Ighalo. Success is just another wide forward prospect, making him surplus to requirement.

In saying that, he will need to have made ‘significant’ contribution to his team before March to gatecrash the WC party. All eyes are on him.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1 goal in the Epl and CE will call for him to be captain.just watch
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

How’s rohr looking for ighalo back up when there’s Iheanacho? At this point, Even ighalo is not guaranteed to start ahead of Iheanacho. As for me, super eagles starting 11 picks itself. Now, we’re looking for strong bench
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Backup for ighalo if success kayode or osheime cannot make it . i will cast my vote and lean towards some experience. Obagaol Martin as super sub HE can be our Roger Ace Milla.. especially if he is still in form as present
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I see Success being tried out as a targetman. Remember this is the role he played for the Golden Eaglets and Flying Eagles.

Success started out as the Eaglets targetman but got injured and was replaced by Awoniyi. It appears yhetRohr is not keen on the latter, so let us see if he invites Success.

We already have enough wide forwards with Victor Moses, Henry Onyekuru and Kelechi Iheanacho all battling for starting places. Bear in mind the likes of Dessers, Bazee, Bonaventure and Nwakaeme are yet to be tested out in this position.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Polly wrote:I regret being exposed to an atrocious reporter such as this one. "The striker have only managed to..."

VANGUARD, a national newspaper? The sheer shame of it!!!
:lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver wrote:

You are responding to a bigot with two rotten front teeth! As you know, bad or decaying teeth has been known to cause mental illness.
Useless object. i don't even have your time today. "Two front rotten teeth" is that supposed to be a diss? :bump: You and your mummified Brain!!! I wonder where you even saw my pic to be fantasizing about front teeth. Youve been jerking off to the wrong picture fool. Now that you know, you can stop sending me offensive sexual PMs. Sodomized Baastaard!!

Moderators,
please kindly tell this faagg0t to stop making passes at me and he should STOP sending me lewd and sexually offensive PMs . I am too straight. And that's why i started suspecting he is Bobrisky. I would reveal more with time.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Useless object. i don't even have your time today. "Two front rotten teeth" is that supposed to be a diss? :bump: You and your mummified Brain!!! I wonder where you even saw my pic to be fantasizing about front teeth. Youve been jerking off to the wrong picture fool. Now that you know, you can stop sending me offensive sexual PMs. Sodomized Baastaard!!

Moderators,
please kindly tell this faagg0t to stop making passes at me and he should STOP sending me lewd and sexually offensive PMs . I am too straight. And that's why i started suspecting he is Bobrisky. I would reveal more with time.
Chairman, kid is a sick puppy with messed up mannerism. He definitely batting for the other side, maybe even farm animals.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Moderators,

Moderators:

Is there a way for the mods to check someone’s PM?

1. If I have ever sent a PM to NFA Chairman! Ever! Even if it was 10 years ago, then I ask he moderator to ban me now, for ever!

2. If I have never sent a PM to NFA Chaorman, I ask the moderators to ban him now, forever!

This is a very serious allegation and I am ready to take this to the end! Moderators, please take action immediately!

Thank you.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I can see that the truth about his rotten teeth truly hurt the bigot deeply! :lol: is it my fault that you posted your picture here and your rotten two front teeth was visible? Or is it my fault that tooth decay causes mental illness? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can connect you to a good dentist... but be aware he was born outside Nigeria :lol: :lol: bigot!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Calm down guys! You guys keep insulting one another personally like you know each other. Abeg, this just a game let’s argue about football
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Calm down guys! You guys keep insulting one another personally like you know each other. Abeg, this just a game let’s argue about football

Bro, I am sorry but he has leveled a very strong allegation against me! It has to be investigated, fully! And purnishment must be met with the swiftest and strongest iron hand! If it is shown that I have never sent him a PM, then he had to apologize publically. There is no other way around it.

Additionally, I have reported him for using the word “*kindperson*.” It is up to the moderators to take action against their mentally ill friend. I can also use the word *kindperson* and I can also insult parents.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Oga bully maybe, it was an misunderstanding. As long as it doesn’t apply to you then ignore it. I believe that we’re getting too sensitive in this forum. It’s better for guys to be arguing who’s better between Ronaldo vs Messi than to be arguing about irrelevant things. Mods should enforce policies on personal insults not involving football my2cents. Abeg may person nor yab me o
Last edited by john12 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.