Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: MERSEYSIDE DERBY: 1-1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:59 pm 

Wonder whether Big sam can withstand this avalanche.

Sturridge not even on the bench

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:03 pm 

Liverpool: Mignolet; Gomez, Lovren, Klavan, Robertson; Henderson, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Salah, Mane, Solanke

Substitutes: Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Can, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Firmino, Ings

Everton: Pickford; Kenny, Holgate, Williams, Martina; Gueye; Sigurdsson, Davies, Rooney, Calvert-Lewin; Niasse

Substitutes: Joel, Keane, Jagielka, Schneiderlin, Lennon, Lookman, Vlasic

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:03 pm 

Coutinho on the bench and Firmino.My former boy OX start
Let us see how big Sam fair against this Liverpool team

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:14 pm 

Solanke getting chances as expected. Good luck to him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:15 pm 

If I’m Everton I’m looking at that Liver pool defense and rubbing my hands together

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:18 pm 

Does Mo Salah know he could ask for a pair of gloves?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:38 pm 

How did Gomez escape without a card. Shocking tackle

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:56 pm 

Where in Nigeria is merseyside? :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:58 pm 

My goodness that man salah ... world class and EPL player of the year so far

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:00 pm 

Salah is terrorising Everton

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:01 pm 

Mane that is pathetic selfishness ... a pass and there were three players lining up for a tap in smh

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:01 pm 

M Salah is that dude!!!!!

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:02 pm 

This Mane is beginning to do stupid things these days....it is not the first time i am beginning to notice elements of daftness in his game. You have 4 v1 and he still opt to shoot with his weaker foot,

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:02 pm 

Halftime ..: the lack of pace is killing Everton especially with Gylfi and Rooney on The field together

MLK.

Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm 

anikulapo wrote:
Mane that is pathetic selfishness ... a pass and there were three players lining up for a tap in smh

The thing tire me oh!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm 

oloye wrote:
This Mane is beginning to do stupid things these days....it is not the first time i am beginning to notice elements of daftness in his game. You have 4 v1 and he still opt to shoot with his weaker foot,

Shocking selfishness

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 pm 

anikulapo wrote:
Halftime ..: the lack of pace is killing Everton

There is a guy Everton plays upfront, apart from running all over the place, he does nothing other than chasing lost causes....Calvaet or what ia his name.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:06 pm 

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Halftime ..: the lack of pace is killing Everton

There is a guy Everton plays upfront, apart from running all over the place, he does nothing other than chasing lost causes....Calvaet or what ia his name.

Both Gylfi and Rooney are running in quicksand ... they are too slow to stop attacks or join in with the forwards ... two liabilities

MLK.

Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:10 pm 

anikulapo wrote:

I hope he does not do this nonsense at the WC for Senegal, but who am I kidding? :curse:

"Na me score am" syndrome too dey worry African players. Ayew 2.0.

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:17 pm 

Dam if liverpool win and they move third in the table.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:21 pm 

Damn u would have put money on the line that salah would have scored there

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm 

How is this game still just one goal?
Liverpool might regret all this chances miss

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:39 pm 

Is it possible to have Gueye and Kante in the same team?