MERSEYSIDE DERBY: 1-1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
MERSEYSIDE DERBY: 1-1

Post by anikulapo »

Wonder whether Big sam can withstand this avalanche.

Sturridge not even on the bench
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MERSEYSIDE DERBY: pregame (Solanke starts)

Post by anikulapo »

Liverpool: Mignolet; Gomez, Lovren, Klavan, Robertson; Henderson, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Salah, Mane, Solanke

Substitutes: Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Can, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Firmino, Ings

Everton: Pickford; Kenny, Holgate, Williams, Martina; Gueye; Sigurdsson, Davies, Rooney, Calvert-Lewin; Niasse

Substitutes: Joel, Keane, Jagielka, Schneiderlin, Lennon, Lookman, Vlasic
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coutinho on the bench and Firmino.My former boy OX start
Let us see how big Sam fair against this Liverpool team
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Solanke getting chances as expected. Good luck to him.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

If I’m Everton I’m looking at that Liver pool defense and rubbing my hands together

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: MERSEYSIDE DERBY: 0-0

Post by balo »

Does Mo Salah know he could ask for a pair of gloves?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How did Gomez escape without a card. Shocking tackle

MLK.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Where in Nigeria is merseyside? :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

My goodness that man salah ... world class and EPL player of the year so far

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MERSEYSIDE DERBY: 1-0 (salah)

Post by oloye »

Salah is terrorising Everton
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mane that is pathetic selfishness ... a pass and there were three players lining up for a tap in smh

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

M Salah is that dude!!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Mane is beginning to do stupid things these days....it is not the first time i am beginning to notice elements of daftness in his game. You have 4 v1 and he still opt to shoot with his weaker foot,
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Halftime ..: the lack of pace is killing Everton especially with Gylfi and Rooney on The field together
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Mane that is pathetic selfishness ... a pass and there were three players lining up for a tap in smh
The thing tire me oh!

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:This Mane is beginning to do stupid things these days....it is not the first time i am beginning to notice elements of daftness in his game. You have 4 v1 and he still opt to shoot with his weaker foot,

Shocking selfishness

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Halftime ..: the lack of pace is killing Everton
There is a guy Everton plays upfront, apart from running all over the place, he does nothing other than chasing lost causes....Calvaet or what ia his name.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Halftime ..: the lack of pace is killing Everton
There is a guy Everton plays upfront, apart from running all over the place, he does nothing other than chasing lost causes....Calvaet or what ia his name.
Both Gylfi and Rooney are running in quicksand ... they are too slow to stop attacks or join in with the forwards ... two liabilities
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

anikulapo wrote:Mane that is pathetic selfishness ... a pass and there were three players lining up for a tap in smh
I hope he does not do this nonsense at the WC for Senegal, but who am I kidding? :curse:

"Na me score am" syndrome too dey worry African players. Ayew 2.0.

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Dam if liverpool win and they move third in the table.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Damn u would have put money on the line that salah would have scored there

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

How is this game still just one goal?
Liverpool might regret all this chances miss
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Is it possible to have Gueye and Kante in the same team?